Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 133

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Bharta left untouched in Manny's plateUnhappy.
II please pack and send it to me darling. Bharta and Makhani are the only two much liked North Indian dishes by me.

Till now the best Makhani I tasted in Leela palace Bangalore.Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Clap stranger anxiety!!!!!loved it...yeeyeah...
And so starts the saga of two women feeling insecure while sharing a domain...each thinking its their own but not accepting the other a part of the same domain... Woo Nisha the II feeling bad about the left out bharta and feeling low about a little piece of information that Manny knew and she dint about her husband shows how she is struggling to place Manny in her life... She wanted and tried to make friends with her before but now she sort of has given up on it...Its the time in II's married life where she knows family and relationships don't always mean acceptance and loving ppl...sometimes u need to ha file ppl who are as twisted as Noddles and bring out a beautiful dish through struggle

And as for Manny... She wants to be in competition... She wants to fight tooth and nail to make sure she shows II that even though she doesn't stay here she is very Important to the family...this for her obvious reasons of need to feel wanted and need to feel like the family is not into pieces even though ma is no more

Her relating to Ma while talking about II is a ray of hope that will somehow accept II

Both insecure one wants control (Manny) the other wants acceptance (II) and hence begins a scenario of I teresting events Wink
Lasya Lasya Lasya HeartDay Dreaming can this butter ball get any cuter?!! Mama calls her 'Peanut' and she laughs hystericallyHug I so want to cuddle her! 
Manny is rather blunt and doesn't seem to care about how others would feel over small small things. she isn't doing anything much on purpose; that's just the way she is, I guess. II is going to be tip toeing much around her. 
The resemblance memory was bang on! I guess Manny will gradually find out what her brother sees in II. 
MORE LASYA PLEASE???Big smile

Hsp.Canada- Your comment about iPad being taken away had me in splits ROFL SOSY has really made us go crazy!
Originally posted by namratha.shree

And so starts the saga of two women feeling insecure while sharing a domain...each thinking its their own but not accepting the other a part of the same domain... Woo Nisha the II feeling bad about the left out bharta and feeling low about a little piece of information that Manny knew and she dint about her husband shows how she is struggling to place Manny in her life... She wanted and tried to make friends with her before but now she sort of has given up on it...Its the time in II's married life where she knows family and relationships don't always mean acceptance and loving ppl...sometimes u need to ha file ppl who are as twisted as Noddles and bring out a beautiful dish through struggle

And as for Manny... She wants to be in competition... She wants to fight tooth and nail to make sure she shows II that even though she doesn't stay here she is very Important to the family...this for her obvious reasons of need to feel wanted and need to feel like the family is not into pieces even though ma is no more

Her relating to Ma while talking about II is a ray of hope that will somehow accept II

Both insecure one wants control (Manny) the other wants acceptance (II) and hence begins a scenario of I teresting events Wink

Manny being possessive and jealous of her brother is fine. Hope she will not openly talk about R&Bs previous relationships in front of II. But knowing Manny we can expect this. Want to see how II and R&B will handle it.
Am I the only person feeling Manny didnt do a thing wrong this time
she hugged II, she complemented her on her clothes, what is more bigger than indicating she reminds her of her mom.
Arre i remember my brother nit picked so much when i cooked for him once when my parents left us alone, he made me work like a dog and then final day took me out of course Big smile and then his wife he doesnt say a word and I keep repeating this each and everytime .. he says with his wife he has no choice ..luckily his wife is my class mate so things work out.

So telling her brother he doesnt like cream totally in sister territory LOLLOL

she is not fawning like Ranjan but i would be livid my entire mood upset if my niece looks at me and cries infact II brought everything down when Shravu just said will learn car driving in a parking lot LOLLOLLOL

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl LOLLOLLOL just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny  ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge LOLLOLLOLROFL
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

she hugged II, she complemented her on her clothes, what is more bigger than indicating she reminds her of her mom.
Arre i remember my brother nit picked so much when i cooked for him once when my parents left us alone, he made me work like a dog and then final day took me out of course Big smile and then his wife he doesnt say a word and I keep repeating this each and everytime .. he says with his wife he has no choice ..luckily his wife is my class mate so things work out.

she is not fawning like Ranjan but i would be livid my entire mood upset if my niece looks at me and cries infact II brought everything down when Shravu just said will learn car driving in a parking lot LOLLOLLOL

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl LOLLOLLOL just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge ROFL

You cracked me upROFL
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl LOLLOLLOL just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge ROFL

Yeah...I think Manny is perfectly right in what she did...she isn't somebody one shouldn't like or something
We just don't know her well enough...she is likable
And she is of course putting efforts in trying to get along II too

U are right Thumbs Up