Shastri Sisters

Vijayendra Kumeria and Ishita Ganguly Ranking :(

_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vijay's ranking decreased from 58 to 113 πŸ˜‘

Vijay is an excellent performer!  Brilliant Actor!! He doesn't deserve it!!! πŸ˜­

Ishita's ranking dropped from 78 to 100 πŸ˜‘

How could it happen?? πŸ˜•

I want to think positive and be positive!!  But... Especially Vijay's ranking makes me speechless, crazy and cry πŸ˜­

Sorry for this pessimistic post! πŸ˜•
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe tho zaroor kuch gadbad lagta hai yaar. VJ at 113  is  unbelievable 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sad news but its k next time we will try to keep them top 50.
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's sad to hear this!! V have to work more hard and increase the views of his photo gallery and event photos just commenting wont work out!! So this week remember to view his photos and increase it 😊
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say this- If  Vijayendra is placed next to any of the male actors in the leading shows,
he will look so refreshingly different and so much better- in terms of presence , expressions etc.
However, for an actor to gain mass populariy, he needs to be fitted into stories& scenes

where people will 'remember' him and  think about him.  This show is not doing that- when
you turn off the telly, all you can remember is Anu's mahaanta/political correctness and
Minty/Neel's criminal jealousy.  πŸ€’ 
iqrak thumbnail
hum mehenat karege and next week increase karege dont take tension 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LoneSoldier

I must say this- If  Vijayendra is placed next to any of the male actors in the leading shows,

he will look so refreshingly different and so much better- in terms of presence , expressions etc.
However, for an actor to gain mass populariy, he needs to be fitted into stories& scenes

where people will 'remember' him and  think about him.  This show is not doing that- when
you turn off the telly, all you can remember is Anu's mahaanta/political correctness and

yaar leela, par i am sure all VJ fans will remember only rajju scenes and will go back to watching the soap the next day only to see him.. in fact dont we all feel good when rajju is happy, angry when rajju is hurt and laugh when rajju is naughty . we seldom do it with anu or others . so i feel that VJ's potrayal of rajat is the ultimate and the best in ss. ss repeat audience and those are still with ss are 99 percent VJ Fans. 
Edited by R95510 - 8 years ago
_habiba_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: R95510

mujhe tho zaroor kuch gadbad lagta hai yaar. VJ at 113  is  unbelievable 

Mujhe bhi.. Unbelievable is the perfect mode of expression!! 
_habiba_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreepatil.

sad news but its k next time we will try to keep them top 50.

Hope for the best! πŸ˜ƒ
_habiba_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoneSoldier

well said!!! πŸ‘completely agree with U Leela!  Love your way of expression!!! 
However, for an actor to gain mass populariy, he needs to be fitted into stories& scenes where people will 'remember' him and  think about him.  This show is not doing that- 
Hahaha but Leela nowadays he is the only reason for watching SS!  At first it was AnuRaj who drizzled a big magic on us... But Anu has ruined everything since lohri celebration.. I can't accept her by my heart!  So I personally remember every single part of Rajat scenes and dialogues... Hahaha πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

when
I always prefer to skip the negativity!!!!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†