Twinkle Khanna, Chetan Bhagat involved in Twitter debate

Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Twinkle Khanna's tongue-in-cheek response about Chetan Bhagat's stint as a judge on a dance reality show to an user fuelled a debate on Twitter between the former actress and the author.

The online feud started when a user complemented her writing skills and wrote, "You are an amazing writer, you don't need to change your name to Chetali Bhagat."

To which, Twinkle wrote, "I do! He gets to judge Nach Baliye and I get to judge if that gross thing on my floor is dog puke or poop #SuchIsLife."

Chetan, who is the new judge on "Nach Baliye 7, taunted the "Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai" actress and tweeted, "Well, I'd say you have the bigger challenge girl.. By the way, how do you tell the difference between the two anyway?."

Twinkle came up with an interesting reply, saying ,"It's a short life-if lucky enough to get opportunities to do diverse things then one should @chetan_bhagat write a bestseller about it too."

Chetan was quick to point out Twinkle's acting efforts, "You nailed it.. It is YOLO.. Nobody offered me Barsaat, or Baadshah... Else you know.."

The witty war of words took an interesting turn when Twinkle commented on his appearance.

Twinkle KhannaVerified account @mrsfunnybones

Well if u were taller,had more hair u could have got bobbydeol's role&if were way cooler,than Srk would be jobless:)

Edited by Rupalov - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Two overrated people at war. What will happen to KRK now?
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

KRK will come with something new now. ðŸ˜†
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
😆😆

But why on earth is Chetan judging a dance based show 😕 Y is he on the panel?
If time comes and he is asked to show his moves, will he b able to show atleast one latka jhatka... Cant imagine 😆
DianaPrince thumbnail
😆 That's why she was trending. 

Originally posted by: dazzelll

She owned him😆

Owning him is very easy task. 

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If CB would have said nything then probably feminists would have started gunning for him. why is miss kumar so bitter though #jealous ðŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
One of the very few former actresses/star wives with an amazing sense of humour and a definite career. Way to go tina!
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

she is so overrated and then tries to be very intellectual, funny in her blogs. Content that everyone feels because hers can be published so she is smart and intelligent. Wanna be Beyonce and Gisele Bundchen on Indian scene. she is just an average looking and was below average performer ðŸ¤¢