Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tina is witty.
CB is annoying on the show. He needs to be thrown out.
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Twinkle KhannaVerified account @mrsfunnybones

Well if u were taller,had more hair u could have got bobbydeol's role&if were way cooler,than Srk would be jobless:)

Damn 🀣
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Never realized how annoying Chetan Bhagat is. Saw one episode of nach baliye and already tired of him.  Hate people that impose their thinking and beliefs on others. 
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love her witty SOH πŸ€£
Supari_khala thumbnail
I've always liked Twinkle. Maybe because I actually watched Barsaat in the theater when I was very young. πŸ˜†She's stayed in my mind since. I even like her lame films even though she was such a terrible actress. The fact that she's witty and successful on her own and married to Mr. hottie AK is all just cherry on top.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

Never realized how annoying Chetan Bhagat is. Saw one episode of nach baliye and already tired of him.  Hate people that impose their thinking and beliefs on others. 

Avoiding this season at all costs. Heard he is worse than Sajid.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I've always liked Twinkle. Maybe because I actually watched Barsaat in the theater when I was very young. πŸ˜†She's stayed in my mind since. I even like her lame films even though she was such a terrible actress. The fact that she's witty and successful on her own and married to Mr. hottie AK is all just cherry on top.

I like her too but actually she was not successful on her own. She became successful on her own after marriage and with Akki's millions since she was a bored housewife and decided to venture into decorating.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I like her too but actually she was not successful on her own. She became successful on her own after marriage and with Akki's millions since she was a bored housewife and decided to venture into decorating.

Everyone gets startup capital from somewhere, husband, business partner, parents, friends, what have you. What you do with that and how you go up from there is up to you. Suzanne, Mahip, Gauri Khan, Farah Khan Ali etc. are all into jewelry and interior designing too but none of them have received awards like Twinkle nor is their store/business as famous as White Window. She has done well with what she tried. That was my point. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Twinkle was a topper in her class..my cousin was her classmate and she always said  she was smart & brilliant in school. Not many star kids are πŸ˜†  I believe she was  also very keen to study CA . She may have an editor but the writings are her own. Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ONE TIME I'm gonna hand it to this lady πŸ˜†