Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You are welcome, my dear Arijit, and I only hope it was not the post that confused you!😉

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: Arijit007

i think i am a little confused now, but thanks for the post.

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Shubha,

My mini-post on the Monday episode takes care of your first para, and as for the rest, I agree with you completely.  Especially as regards the brutal violence, in one context or the other, every single day. I have already castigated the  torture scenes, and if anyone was thrashed the way MB thrashes Shivanand tonight, he would be as dead as a dodo  in no time.

Yes, and I am with  you re:Rudra too. He had just  a  single expression all thru the last few days, including  during those 210 seconds with Shiva yesterday, and  while there was some variation tonight in his scene with MB, it was nowhere near enough. Plus, he does not know how to think for himself at all, the bombs segment being the sole exception to this. He never did. He has always been clinging to someone's pallu, the latest being MB. Now she is gone, and Shivanand has no pallu,  so poor Rudra is totally lost😉.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: happychappy

Watched Thursday & today's episodes at one go... Manish Wadhwa gets a 10/10 from me, considering the toughness of the act. He and SB are a class apart. That apart, I'm so peeved I'm only going to put down a list of cribs...🤢 that too, cut-pasted from my post on Arshi's thread... A far cry from response elicited by first part of this show!!!

There are quite a few things off-putting about MK now... 
1. The torture & violence are too in-your-face
2. Rudr's been dumbed-down - what with his fit-for-purpose?!! outfit, and his incredible naivete combined with unrelieved pigheadedness, he is now positioned as bahu-type eye-candy more than action-hero
3. Loose writing - the storey is more confusing than intriguing; ... there's no satisfaction in confusion! 

Edited by sashashyam - 9 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^Aunty, Shivanad has dhoti, to which Rudra can cling to😉🤣
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There should  be an inherent visual appeal even  in the most realistic  acting. Shivanand  has lost his appeal and impact that he managed to create  over 70 episodes  in just a couple  of  episodes  .
I too wonder how thrashing  can drain poison off Shivanand. I also wonder if MB knows what  she  is doing  herself  let alone  explain  to others. 

And this utter idiocy in the name  of  insaaniyat and manushyatha and  having  one's  skin saved finally  by sheer dumb luck are  getting  on my nerves.😡

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Hope Shivanand  is put in a bed next to  Maya and the rest  of  the  garuds  move on.
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

^^Aunty, Shivanad has dhoti, to which Rudra can cling to😉🤣

He is. In the  name  of  manushyatha.😡
sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Purnima.

Thank you so much for liking this one, for  I really  did not know if it was ever going to get done! Thank you also for your concern about my knee, which is as recalcitrant as ever, and will be tamed only after it is totally replaced in a month's time. Good riddance!

The garuds,  my dear, are in a shambles, and now  MB too has pushed off thanks to Rudra's lack of faith in his guru.  Shivanand is not only not back on his feet but seems to have become a naga  agent. See the mini-post on last night's episode that I am planning to put up. And  only 42 episodes left!

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Hi Shymalaji,

Was waiting eagerly for yr post...Hope your knee is not giving you too much problems..

You have covered the entire week beautifully...Enjoyed reading your post more than actually watching the episodes! Too many loopholes in the story now for me to be agitated about now... Am just going with the flow and enjoying the Show! Don't really understand what Rudra is trying to do? Thought the Garuds would be training and preparing for war together but they are all still clueless and untrained😭

Am happy that Shivanand is back on his feet though...

Till later..take care

Purnima

Yay! Am first today😉

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear,

Thank you for liking this one, which was, as I had confessed, a tough one to write! I just did not like  the material.

As you foresee, we shall soon need all our reserves of patience and sanity to cope with what Utkarsh & Co dish out. Last night's episode was so poorly explained that the misunderstandings - that MB has suddenly flipped her lid -  are bound to be rife.

Rudra has been brought down several notches, as  a shishya  who does not have the necessary faith in his extraordinary guru. This has been analysed beautifully by Shreya (sp108) on  Arshi's latest thread. He is as facilely over-emotional as ever, and is heading for a very bad fall.

To flag just one point that struck me, so overwrought is Rudra  he that he does not even grasp what MB is saying when she hisses at him not to discuss the Two Books in front of Shivanand, for then they would not be safe.

For that one instant, as Shivanand's face was shown in the gap between Rudra and MB, I thought I spotted a fleeting look of sly satisfaction in his eye, as if someone else were looking out of his eyes and observing the MB-Rudra spat with malicious satisfaction.

The next instant it was gone, and I wondered if I had imagined it. But after factoring in MB's warning to Rudra, I think not. Even otherwise, Shivanand's weeping and moaning and yelling seem greatly overdone. I now feel  it was all a sham, with purposes that need no explanation.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: seedhibaat

Thanks Shyamalaji for thus detailed post. 

I can imagine how difficult it is to write meaningful post for a more or less ordinary week of Mahakumbh.😳

The Monologue which Dansh delivers was impressive thanks to the new Dialogue writer(May be)

If we believe some articles, then Maya is going to be in action soon. I guess we all have to spare a lot of courage and energy to watch further episodes. 😉 

There is a team of four people 1 story writer ,1 Dialogue writer and 2 screen play writers. Only solution to put meaning to the episodes is read comments here. Otherwise almost 80%of the episode is meaningless. 
A tighter scripting is needed. we are left with 40 odd episodes and still finding a meaningful episodes. For me this forum has given more meaning to the show than the makers of the show. The show is disappointing for sure.😡

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Alpana,

What a pick me up you are, my dear! You always do me  good.

My take on last night's episode is somewhat off the beaten track,and I shall try and put up a minipost on that now.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: apple64

"Blue eyes hypnotise teri kardi hai mennu" goes a popular Honey Singh song. I felt being in a hypnotic trance reading your post  (what  a lucid description of an insipid week) - only you can do it

Shyamala.   Amazing analysis as always.

take care and keep writing and regaling

Alpana

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, my dear Swetha. I see that you had no photos for me this week: I miss your clever selections!

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Excellent analysis of last week's Mahakumbh's episodes by u, Shyamala di! 👏⭐️