Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
yeah gonna probably do it later this week maybe or the weekend when I am little more free from submission bombs. 🤬😳
No hopes for todays epi although lets see what tasks they get to do. cooking one is gonna be entertaining lets see how many girls can cook. haha coz I am sure the majority can't. 
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys post if anyone watches the show of 11:30 i cant bt due to my project i may be online till late ..so guys do update
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yeah gonna probably do it later this week maybe or the weekend when I am little more free from submission bombs. 🤬😳

No hopes for todays epi although lets see what tasks they get to do. cooking one is gonna be entertaining lets see how many girls can cook. haha coz I am sure the majority can't. 

i think amruta can but himanshoo cant😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i think amruta can but himanshoo cant😆

hehe I don't really expect any boys to be cooking. from the recap it seemed like they had to only taste but yeah even more hilarious to see boys cooking if they do. 😆 I haven't seen any boys cooking in a while since I have come to uni. 😃

but yeah I bet amruta can cook coz himmanshoo once mentioned he loves home made food so she would have to know cooking
Edited by Vedika126 - 9 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok so who is watching the show ..i think its started
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
as expected. lame episode very few glimpses of himmanshoo amruta only at the start and little throughout. Hoping for more in the following episodes.
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..AngelicAnu..

jeet jayege hum tu agar sang hai,You are my strength you are too much! #strength #too much

I just love this pic❤️
They are so so cute!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Hey everyone, I'm Siddhi :)
Wasn't planning on watching NB7 because of the new concept and all, but I find Himmanshoo-Amruta really very adorable so I am watching it just for them. 
Their first performance was simply beautiful<3
Glad to see so much of appreciation and support for them :)