Frequent Posters

~sowmya~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
oh god pia ka bhoot kab bani ko choodegi
maria-n thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Pooja, welcome back.

Dear it's a very clear update, so don't worry!

Good you have a new notebook!

Regards, Maria

ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a bunch for the update poo... Great to see you back on the forum... πŸ‘
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Poo for the fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Also congratulations on becoming a CoolbieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brb137 thumbnail
thanks poo and congrats on becoming a coolbie πŸ‘ dont worry about juggling of scenes. Its ok yaar......rather we are thankful for the beautiful update πŸ˜› .
medzs thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks poo for the update can't wait to see it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
dudeman thumbnail
Thanks. Edited by dudeman - 17 years ago
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u soooo much for the update 😳
rose467 thumbnail
i thought you are too jelous to see bani with jai and so disappeared πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

today was a good episodes... bani mam is on another mission... from her protective hands she is going to jump into barnali/pranali's furnace of raging anger towards her husband...

it was one of the cutest scene between Jai/Bani... and roshini was very good... today... and it was prachi... i don't what the hell... hearing her sound "rukh jayiye" or something like that... Jai is about wet his pants... i mean he is so scared... every one is scared... but it was on jai's face... two eyes were almost our when he saw jiggy behind him and when bani asked pia about the letter... haan when she asked massi to "ek minute" too.... jai was so scared.... Ram Kapoor was too hot and excellent in today's episodes... except his walking to rescue his wife...   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if he is going to save someone like that in slow motion then ... he was as if doing it for massi... if a husband see his wife in danger he will run first... this guy πŸ˜•
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks hun!! I wanna watch this "stool" scene!! Mera Jiya dharak raha hai already!! πŸ˜†

dc