Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
..oneone.. awesome OS! I have become a big fan of your writing. Your OSes are awesome girl! 👏 loved the love making part the most! ☺️
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

One Shot

Hi friends!

How are you?

I am Insha  with my one shot in this thread. You can't sense my fear, how scared I am to post my story here!  There are many talented writers and I am a not a  writer. I need your support. I never participated in such threads and its my first time.

Hey..I won't give lectures, coming to the main notes of the story. By the way, do you remember Mani, Ishita's best friend? Now, I won't say anything more. You will find it in the shot.

With the concept of this story, I would try to improve my writing skills and it's originity. Please, inform me cordially through PMes and I will work on them definitely. Thank you so much in advance for all the love and support showering on me. And an assurance, I am not a writer basically. It's my attempt only.

English Version is also added in the story just below the Hindi dialogues

I hope, you will find it at your expectations

Thanks

*NOT PROOFREAD*

WARNING: Please don't copy my stories and it's updates to any other forums or sites. Don't  do that please.

FOR GETTING THE UPDATES OF MY STORIES ( PM ), PLEASE BUDDY ME.  SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST.  SO IT WOULD BE EASY FOR ME TO PM YOU.

ADDICTION

Meri Aashiqui Ab Tumhi Ho

It was the wedding anniversary for Ishita and Raman. The drunk Raman grabbed the another glass of drink and increased the speed of his car. It was a special night for both of them but now, he was fuming in anger. What was the reason behind his red eyed anger? Nobody knew so far. He made a way to his home.

At the Bhallas

Ishita was well dressed up in a transculent saree with sleeveless. Heavy earrings in ears, glossy lip, light shaded eyes, long silky hair and her beauty covered with ethernal happiness of her wedding anniversary made her gorgeous from inner too. Her beauty was glowing. There was no bound of that Divine girl's beauty. She was getting ready in the memories of her and Raman.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera
Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

[I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..
If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from my own self..
Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..]

She walked forward to the mirror and looked at her perfection from toe to head.

Ishita: "Ishu..Raman tujhe pasand to karenge nah?" she looked at her saree through mirror's reflection. "I mean..main aise saree kabhi nahi pehne hain. Aiyoo..Murugann! Save your Ishu please."

[Ishita: "Ishu..will so Raman like you in this attire?" she looked at her saree through mirror's reflection. "I mean..I never tried such kinds of sarees. Oh...Lord! Save your Ishu please."]

She remembered Mihika's words looking at Raman's image flashing over her mind.

Mihika: "Akka..don't you worry about that! Aap bas Raman Jiju ki di hui saree pehen lena. Phir dekhna who kaise fida ho jaayenge aapki khoobsurti par!"

[Mihika: "Akka..don't you worry about that! You only try that saree which Raman Jiju has brought for you. Then see, how would he fall for your Divine beauty!"]

"Murugann!! I need you now!"

["Lord!! I need you now!"]

As she walked near the door, suddenly her phone ringed up. It was Mani's call. She turned back to receive the call and smiled.

Ishita: "Hello Mani!"

[Ishita: "Hello Mani!"]

Mani: "Ishu..kaisi ho? First of all, wish you a happy wedding anniversary again. May Murugann bless your Jodi with Raavan Kumar!" He chuckled saying.

[Mani: "Ishu..how are you? First of all, wish you a happy wedding anniversary again. May Murugann bless your Jodi with Raavan Kumar!" He chuckled saying.]

Ishita: "Offo Mani..subah se tumne 29 times wish kar diya hai and maine tumhe 29 times thank you bhi keh diya. I know tum bahut khush ho hamaare liye."

[Ishita: "Oh..Mani..you have wished me 29 times since morning and I have thanked you the same as well. I know, you are very happy for us."]

Mani (laughing): "Okay..okay..ab mujhe lag raha hai ki tumhe aur tumhaare husband ko privacy de deni chahiye. Nahi?"

[Mani (laughing): "Okay..okay..now I feel like to give some privacy to you and your husband. Shouldn't I?"]

Ishita blushed, her cheeks became pink and red. A smile appeared through her lip's edge.

Ishita: "Manii! Please yaar." She requested naughtily. "Abhi main phone rakhti hoon Mani. Main tumse baad me baat karungi. Bye!"

[Ishita: "Manii! Please buddy." She requested naughtily. "Now I end up the call Mani. I'll talk to you later. Bye!"]

Mani: "Bye Ishu baby!"

[Mani: "Bye Ishu baby!"]

They cut the call.

After 2 hours

"Yeh Raman kahaan rah gaye? Inhe yaad bhi hai ki inki aaj wedding anniversary hai yaa phir bhul gayein?" mumbled Ishita who was waiting for him since two hours looking at the door then clock. She was getting impatient to spend her whole precious time with him, with her love. With the person, she spent her whole 2 years. They had captured many memories of their life. How lovingly they cleared their misunderstandings, those were memorable.

[Where the hell Raman is? Does he know today is our wedding anniversary or else he forgot?" mumbled Ishita who was waiting for him since two hours looking at the door then clock. She was getting impatient to spend her whole precious time with him, with her love. With the person, she spent her whole 2 years. They had captured many memories of their life. How lovingly they cleared their misunderstandings, those were memorable.]

She looked around the whole room with her smile and fondness in her eyes. She adored the beautiful roses she spreaded on the bed and the candles at the tables. She filled the room with the fragnance of her love and decorated it so beautifully that anyone would get easily impressed with the person and the room. But her smile fainted by time as she looked at the clock. It was a midnight and there was no clue of Raman and his phone. She doubted whether Raman is angry to her or not. But undoubtedly, she assured herself about the fact. The silence of the room was saying something to her, something special.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

[How's this relationship of ours,
I don't like distance of even a moment
Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..
There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
There is your name on every breath..]

Finally a ray of hope blinked Ishita's eyes with some happiness by some footsteps coming towards the point. She saw a drunk man, with red eyes, handling the alcohol's bottle in his hand. That was none other than Raman. Ishita's eyes grew big as soon as she saw him in that state. She quickly went near him to handle, tears rolling down onto her cheeks, not caring for her special night, she tried handling him.

Ishita: "Raman..are you fine? Aapne phir se drink kiya?"

[Ishita: "Raman..are you fine? Did you drink again?"]

She went more close to him as she took the alcohol from his hand and dropped at the table.

Ishita: "Raman..aao, aaram karlo. Thoda fresh ho jaao, phir baat karenge."

[Ishita: "Raman..come and relax. Get fresh, then we will talk."]

After 1 hour

Raman came out of the washroom and saw Ishita was talking to someone over the phone.

Ishita on the phone: "Mani..please nah! Stop embarrassing me." She chuckled. "Pata nahi kyun..Raman drink karke aaye hain. And I doubt ki unhe hamaari wedding anniversary yaad bhi hai yaa nahi!"

[Ishita on the phone: "Mani..please nah! Stop embarrassing me." She chuckled. "Don't know why Raman is drunk. And I doubt that whether he remembers our wedding anniversary or not!"]

As she turned, she saw Raman coming towards her. She cuts the call with a smile and steps forward him.

Ishita: "Raman..aap.."

[Ishita: Raman..you.."]

Raman (cuts in between): "Tum apne aapko samajhti kya ho Ishita? Huh..jab dekho, Mani..Mani ka jaap lagaayi rehti ho! Utne messages..texts..phone calls mere nahi hai tumhaare phone me jitne Mani ke hain! Aisa kyun? Itna Mani-Mani karti ho to kyun nahi chali jaati uske paas, mujhe chhod ke!" He gulps saying down.

[Raman (cuts in between): "What do you think of yourself Ishita? Huh..why do you mug up Mani all the time! That much texts..phone calls are not mine in your phone as you have Mani's! Why like this? You are really fond of him then why don't you go to him by leaving me!" He gulps down saying.]

Ishita was almost in tears. She had not felt the reason of his pain. Those painful words had hurt him so much. She wanted to tell him, those arrangements were just because of Mani. Those flowers..those lovely roses..just because of him. But she dropped out it.

She replied sobbingly: "Raman..aap aise kyun keh rahe ho? Mani mera best friend hai, bas! And aap to mere husband ho jiske saath mujhe apni puri zindagi bitaani hai. Main usse sirf ek dost ki tarah samajhti hoon aur who bhi mujhe apna ek achcha dost hi manta hai." She continued wiping her tears, "Aapki itni gandi soch hai maine to aaj ki raat expect hi nahi kiya tha Raman."

She replied sobbingly: "Raman..why are you saying like this? He is my best friend only! And you are my one with whom I have to live the whole life. I consider him as my friend only he too considers me the same." She continued wiping her tears, "I never expected your worse thinking at least tonight Raman."]

Raman said in between: "Aaj ki raat?"

[Raman said in between: Tonight?"]

Ishita: "Aaj hamaari wedding anniversary hai Raman! Aap itne nashe me ho ki aapko kuch nazar nahi aa raha hai. Aap paagal ho! Naa jaane, kya-kya sochte rehte ho. Ab khud hi manaalo apni wedding anniversary!"

[Ishita: "Today is our wedding anniversary Raman! You are so much drunk that you can't see anything. You are crazy! Nobody knows, what is going on in your mind. Now, celebrate your wedding anniversary itself."]

She left the room saying.

Here, Raman realized why she was so much happy and was looking extra beautiful tonight, even the room was decorated so beautifully. That silly Raman hits his head by his palm and fumes in anger at his stupidity.

Raman to himself: "Paagal..Raman! Yeh tune kya kar diya?! Ishita to tujhse pyaar karti hai aur tune uss par hi shak kiya? Ishita sahi keh rahi thi ki tu paagal ho chukka hai! Apni Madrasan ko kaise manaayega ab tu?

[Raman to himself: "Crazy.. Raman! What have you done?! Ishita so loves you and you doubted her? Ishita was correct that you have gone mad! Now how will you manofy your Madrasan?"]

"How rude Raman is, Murugann!!" spoke Ishita to herself. "Unhe lagta hai ki main Mani se..chee! Raavan hai bilkul woh!" She wipes her tears, sitting on the couch outside the room.

["How rude Raman is, Lord!!" spoke Ishita to herself. "He thinks that I love Mani..yuk! He is really rude!" She wipes her tears, sitting on the couch outside the room.]

"I AM SORRY ISHITA"

She turned back to see Raman. He smiled at her. He stepped towards her and sat beside her covering her arms.

Ishita: "Raman please..jaao yahaan se. Apni Madrasan ko aap bahut rulaate ho." She naughtily said.

[Ishita: "Raman please..go away from here. You make your love cry a lot." She naughtily said.]

Raman smiles at her: "I am sorry na baba! Main thoda tensed tha aur tumhaari-Mani ki friendship ko maine galat samajha. Sorry Ishu darling!"

[Raman smiles at her: "I am sorry nah! I was tensed so doubted at yours-Mani friendship. Sorry Ishu darling!"]

Ishita: "Raman..aap mujhse promise karo ki aap ab se drink karke aisa galat-salat nahi sochoge. Promise karo! You don't know main kitna hurt hoti hoon Raman!"

[Ishita: "Raman..you promise to me that you won't drink anymore and will not think nasty. Do promise! You don't know how hurt I am Raman!"]

Raman caresses her beautiful glowing face by his palm.

Raman: "Promise! I am sorry na meri jaan!"

[Raman: "Promise! I am sorry my love!"]

Ishita: "Okay..jaao maaf kiya Raavan Kumar!"

[Ishita: "Okay..I forgave you Raavan Kumar!"]

They lightly smile on each other. They smile at their relationship, how smoothly they sorted out their misunderstanding and moved ahead. It proved that nobody can come between them. They will always stand just beside to warm one another.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

[Because you alone are,

Now you only are, life. You're my life.

My peace, and my pain, you alone are my love.. ]

Raman looking at her eyes, "A very happy wedding anniversary my jaan! I love you so much. Kabhi mauka nahi mila kehna ka lekin aaj main hamaare rishte ko ek naya naam dena chahta hoon. Kya tum mera saath dogi?"

[Raman looking at her eyes, "A very happy wedding anniversary my love! I love you so much. I never got a chance to express but today I want to name our bond. Will you?"]

It was typically Raavan Kumar's hint which Ishita had guessed.

Ishita: "Yes!!" She blushed at his word.

Raman slowly moved forward to her and took her in his arms slowly and comfortably. Ishita's heart was pounding so heavily that a person standing beside her could feel that. She knew his intentions but it was the first time, they were consummating their marriage. Obviously, both of them were feeling high and low at the same time. He took her up and went inside the room.

He positioned his body on top of  her, They both were breathing heavily, their breaths merging as they looked into each others eyes. They felt the touch of each other's appropriate body parts on them for the first time. They broke the silence of their love by placing their lips onto one another'  mouth and started sucking onto  lips vigorously. Then, Raman buried his face into her neck, kissing her unlimited. He pulled the border  of her designer transculent saree, and ripped away her blouse desperately. He caressed her breasts as he sucked her lips, and her nipples hardened with his touch. Ishita was enjoying it to the core as they first time got in the dawn of romance. She could feel, for how many days Raman was controlling himself to get on over her. She moaned in ecstasy closing her eyes deeply. They could listen the warmth of their love.

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...
Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

[For you, I lived
I have given myself (to you)
Your faith [actually means 'my love for you' here] took care of me
Took all the sorrows from (my) heart
With you my fate is attached,
Getting you, Nothing is incomplete (within me, I got completed)..]

This was the special night for them as they never realized how precious they were for each other. It continued as long as they slept in each other's arms peacefully blabbering "I love you". Because a new fresh morning was waiting for them to relish their love.

[The End]

So guys, you have to stop your guttery mind here. I just wanted to show IshRa' love  in a typical manner as they never confessed and we haven't seen these kind of scenes yet in the show. I am hoping to get likes, comments from you. Because as I say, you all are my mentors!

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 9 years ago
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
@..oneOone..: That OS was minblasting! Loved it yaar!
misavelon789 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Awesome os dear.last part was sensual.at the end of the day ishu won the trophy(Kumar).nice work girl. Thanks for PM meEdited by misavelon789 - 9 years ago
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Originally posted by: misavelon789

👏Awesome os dear.last part was sensual.at the end of the day ishu won the trophy(Kumar).nice work girl. Thanks for PM me

Hey dear you are the first one to compliment me😳, thank you so much sweets.
Welcome😃.
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it, Appi. It was beautiful specially the last part. 😃
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Loved it, Appi. It was beautiful specially the last part. 😃

Thanks a lot Mehku😃.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@insha...wow you are amazing,u potrate every situation very well.this mani track never ends.ha ha ha.loved it dear.ishita is so cute.her love unconditional thats the reason she forgive raman ,even he doubting her.he also realised his mistake.making there love moment is intresting.thanks for pm insha.
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey insha darling...
that was a surprise...
how beautifully you wrote...
Mind blowing update...
the song fitted the situation aptly...

the mood of the update reflected in your song selection...
love you dear...
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely brilliant.
Thanks for PM me.