Poll

Choose a name for sam-radhu jodi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all,
I'm here with a poll to choose a name for the jodi of sam-radhu. Incase, if anyone missed let me tell u, i have made a post for jodi names and suggested few names for them. The above given options are the short listed ones according to the replies. If u had missed that post and hadn't liked any of the 3 names u can opt for other. I'm listing the remaining names from the list down. U can choose one from it and state in ur reply. Here is the list.

RaSam
RadhiSam
RaRa
RaIka.

Hope i cleared everything. So, what are u guys waiting for, do vote and choose the name.

P.S. Before leaving please go to the thread jodi names i've created a post for sam-arjun jodi name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeahhh SaRa is leading !! :)
Hmm...SaRa is leading the way, yippy. Thank for voting, guys. But thw ones who haven't voted yet, hurry up and vote for ur choice.😊
SaRa is leading...Seems like it is going to be final.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks like SaRa it is..
short simple and a girl name to
so perfect for samaira and radhika ðŸ˜ƒ
So, has everyone voted? Should i declare the final name and request to close the poll? If anyone missed, please do vote.
Ok, now i think... It's decided. It is SaRa. I'm going to announce it. The poll is closed now. Hope no one missed to vote.