Blush Blush -OS (IshRa)

SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
My first OS ...The OS is about a few special moments shared by IshRa on a beautiful Sun morning after their very first love making the previous night.This is pure gushy clichd romance. No special attention paid to writing style ,usage of phrases ,words etc.Comments good/bad are welcome.
For Raman it was the most beautiful Sunday morning of his life. For the Bhalla &Iyer family although there was no special occasion they have been looking forward to this Sun morning breakfast for the past couple of days.It was Romi's idea to have a family get-together by inviting the entire Iyer family over for an elaborate South Indian - Punjabi breakfast.
Everyone reached on time and settled in quickly.The kids - Adi ,Ruhi &Shravu got themselves busy in their fav video games and the youngsters were gossiping away to glory huddled in a corner of the living room , the elders were seated at the dining table chatting away with Toshi ji and Amma overseeing the food prep and giving instructions to Neelu from time to time.
                       Bala and Raman were seated comfortably on the living room couch.After 2 unsuccessful attempts to engage Raman in a conversation Bala had given up and started reading a magazine. He noticed that Raman looked very distant and detatched from his surroundings but at the same time very happy.He therefor decided to leave the man alone with his thoughts.
Dressed in a white Kurta Pyjama and seated comfortably on the couch Raman felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over himself. He tried to recall when was the last time he felt so at peace with himself, did a quick trip down the memory lane and decided this was a first.He and Ishita had made passionate love last night. It was their first time together and he wondered what took him so long to take this step. He mentally cursed himself for nor taking this step sooner but then decided certain things take their own sweet time. When he had woken up this morning wanting to huddle close to her she was not in bed. His Madrasan had quietly slipped out of the bed without waking him and dashing his hopes of some early morning romance. He wondered whether she did that out of shyness or was there some other reason.His thoughts again drifted back to their passionate moments last night. He had been mentally prepared to go slow and easy with her only to find her trying to match his own passion with equal fervor. Her initial inhibitions had melted away quickly and he was pleasantly surprised. He could still hear her moan his name in response to his pleasurable ministrations on her body.He also tried to recall some other terms of endearment she had used which she otherwise never would have used. He made a note of those words mentally. Other than Ramannn!! she kept saying Jaaan ! repeatedly and when she had climaxed she had cried out "Oh God Raman!! I love you!!!" .
He didn't realize that by now he was grinning ear to ear and this was attracting a lot of attention from the people around him.Simi, Romi,Mihir ,Mihika & Rinki shouted in unison "Bhaaii" making Raman almost jump out of his seat.Romi was the first one to open his mouth: bohat zyada khush dikh rahe ho bhai..koyi khaas wajah? Raman quickly composed himself and replied in a stern tone : aadmi jab khush hota hai toh khush dikhta bhi hai.aur tujhe wajah batana main zaroori nahi samajhta. After listening to this angry retort the rest of the crowd decided to keep their comments & questions to themselves.
Raman picked up a newspaper pretending to read and did a quick scan of the room and found the object of his affection still missing. Just then he saw Ishita coming down the stairs clad in a simple lime green suit, no make -up except for the shiny gloss on her lips and minimal accessories.Her hair was left open and looked damp.It was a sight to behold. She was busy talking on the phone. He kept his eyes fixed on hers trying to catch her attention. She finished her call and went straight to the kitchen without sparing a glance at him.She checked the food ,exchanged a few words with Neelu wished the elders turned around and looked straight at him!!
                           Ishita had felt Raman's eye on her while coming down the stairs but something had held her back from looking at him. When she had woken up from sleep in the morning she had recalled the moments of the previous night and had been surprised by the intensity of her own passion. However the thought of facing him made her feel awkward. She felt some of her old insecurities return but at the same time hoped and prayed that last night was as good for him as it was for her. She had therefore slipped out of bed without waking him to mentally prepare herself to face him.
Now when her eyes met his, his face broke into the most wonderful ,loving, heart warming smile she had ever seen on his face. The fact that this was exclusively for her...this heart warming ,soul baring 100 % genuine smile without a trace of his usual smirk or sarcasm was for her made her heart soar with joy. She realised this was one of those rare cherished moments of her life which she will recall and relive time and again in the days & years to come. She could not stop herself from smiling back at him with a hint of a blush threatning to colour her cheeks now.
She now detected a mischievous glint in his eyes. His eyes started trailing down the bridge of her nose to her full lips ever so slowly ,going down past her chin,travelling the length & breadth of her long slender neck now edging dangerously closer to her heaving chest...she turned around in a jiffy unable to take it ..she felt her heart do a double flip (if that was really possible) and felt the heat rising in her cheeks, traveling to her forehead now breaking into a thin line of sweat !!
"Oh my God ..what is he trying to do??" If one could make love with ones eyes that was exactly what her Raavan Kumar was trying to do. Before any of their family members could catch her in that state she composed herself and took a seat at the dining table with her back still turned to him. She felt her phone vibrate in her hand suddenly..her heart beats paced up again when she saw a text message from him. It was a clear no nonsense message more of a command actually "Turn around and look at me Ishita ". She took a few deep breaths and texted him back ""Raman pls don't do this". Pat came his reply " People change so fast..kal raat bhi tum "Ramannn plsss" hi bol rahi thi but the tone & feel was completely different Ishita". She replied back "Shut up Raman". Raman was again quick to respond back " I can still hear you Ishita ..you went hmmm Ramannn!!!" Her calm and cool composure went down the drain after reading that text. She knew she was blushing gloriously now and her body wasn't listening to her..she closed her eyes involuntarily and felt a pleasurable ache down there. She was also horrified at the realization that she was turned on now right in the middle of this crowded room full of their family members. She was however glad that he couldn't see her face now only to look up from her phone and see him standing just a few feet away with a magazine in his hand , his eyes on her and a smug expression on his face. He had played it smart. He did not want to miss seeing the expression on her face when she read that text. So he has quietly made his way to the bookshelf on the pretext of picking up something to read. The bookshelf was right opposite to where Ishita was seated giving him a good view of her.She was too engrossed in her phone to have noticed him. When realization dawned she was unable to meet his gaze and looked away..Raman's heart melted seeing her blush like that..her eyes now returned to meet his.Almost pleading she mouthed 'please' to him..Raman decided to tone it down a little. He turned around and went back to take his seat on the couch and texted her again.."Do you have any idea how adorable you look when you blush like that?? I love you Madrasan!!". Ishita's face beamed reading his text now unmindful of the people around her.She didn't have it in her anymore to hide the emotions surging through her. She put the phone down and just then saw Vandita looking at her lovingly.She realised that her akka had been a silent witness to what happened in the last few minutes. On an impluse she walked over to her akka and hugged her tightly.Vandita realised that all her prayers to to see Ishu truly happy and content in her life have been answered. Before she could ask or say anything to Ishita ,Ishita blurted out "I am so happy Akka and I love that man sitting on the couch pretending to read that magazine." With this they both burst into a fit of giggle.Breakfast at Bhalla house turned out to be a long affair stretching well into lunch time with Ishita &Raman also joining in the fun.Slowly the crowd started dispersing with the elders settling down to watch some TV and the young crowd deciding to step out for a walk after the heavy breakfast.
Ishita had deliberately not responded to his last text message because texting was not what she wanted to do now. She wanted him close to her, she wanted to touch him ,feel him ,hold him and breathe in his scent.She saw him climbing up the stairs and quietly followed him to their bedroom. As soon as they were inside she shut the door quickly grabbed him and pinned him to the door with all her might.She held his face with her hands looked deep into his eyes and asked him "Do you have any idea Mr .Raman Kumar Bhalla how much I love you and how much I desire you?" The expression on his face changed  from shock to the most amazing dimpled smile. Before he could say anything her lips crashed onto his . The great RKB was a dead man now!!!

THE END

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey!! (sorry don't know your name)
I'm dead ☺️ After today's episode some morning-after "cliched" romance is all that's needed... *sigh* this was amazing!!! Please keep writing 

Edited by Sai-licious - 9 years ago
qwerasdf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant
I loved it   😳
I'm really imaging all this while reading
Looking forward to your other stories 👏
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
romantic.sensous and naughty os...
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
☺️ now I'm blushing !! They should show this. I always feel the morning after is most wonderful ! ❤️
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 
sooo romantic cute updte... 
me 2 blushng after readng it
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS yaaarr
awsomeee dear...
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that is beautiful. i loved it. Do write more 
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful os 😳 keep writing 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg!!! This is freaking amazing! Im deaddd!!! Today's episode n this OS! Double treatt! I cudd feel myself going reddd!

Do write more! Simple awesome!