From Elijah's POV

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay. Agreed. From Elijah's POV, whatever he did was right. Klaus got mad about Aiden's betrayal and killed him. With whatever he knew(we knew that Klaus didn't kill Aiden, but he didn't) Klaus was going to be foolish with his current state of mind and controlling self. I just don't like that Elijah did it. One minute Elijah's like "You come at him, You come at me" and very next minute he daggers him. But again this the Mikaelsons we're talking about. That's what they do.
--------

Had Elijah or Rebekah asked Klaus "Did you really do it?" just like Cami had, I think there would have been no reason to dagger Klaus. Didn't they have atleast a little bit of trust, CAMI had on Klaus? Klaus had no reason to lie to Elijah and Bekha. They were running short of time, yes. Maybe they didn't have time for a confrontation but a simple question like that could have changed the turn of events. They should have given Klaus the benefit of doubt.

But that look on Elijah's face in the end of the episode showed that he's already doubting his decision.

To end this post I'd like to say that Elijah and Rebekah have picked the wrong side though there common goal is Saving Hope.

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Viz, yes sometimes that what bugs me with shows and the MU. We want them to talk it out and clear the difference instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions.
Since we knows he didn't do it elijah looked bad but I do understand him. My problem is not with the daggering Ofcouse but the time of it.

Klaus always is paranoid but he hasn't gone insane to think he would cause danger to hope. Come o. Killing aiden if it was true didn't change anything. Aiden betrayed him so klaus killed him. He killed people for less reasons than the above. 

So why that act made elijah think klaus is going crazy and is not thinking clearly is what confuses me.

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Viz, yes sometimes that what bugs me with shows and the MU. We want them to talk it out and clear the difference instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Since we knows he didn't do it elijah looked bad but I do understand him. My problem is not with the daggering Ofcouse but the time of it.

Klaus always is paranoid but he hasn't gone insane to think he would cause danger to hope. Come o. Killing aiden if it was true didn't change anything. Aiden betrayed him so klaus killed him. He killed people for less reasons than the above. 

So why that act made elijah think klaus is going crazy and is not thinking clearly is what confuses me.

The timing was awful. Klaus would never ever dream of harming Hope. I think Elijah thinks that Aiden's death could harm their alliance with the wolves. But that simply gave him no reason to take down Klaus. It really wasn't Elijah's place to make decisions for Hope.
BlurredLines thumbnail
Honestly tell me viz because I don't understand what is the need of the wolves. They are just very powerless compared to dahlia and the originals. 
If they wanted elijah,dahlia and jomo can take them down with one fight as an individual. So why the obsession over the wolves.

If it was witches I would understand since they might need them for some spell and such but I just don't get it.

As we all agree the timing was awful and the decision should not have been elijah but coming to think of it even hayley as a say when it comes to hope matters. It is a pity that she doesn't have any brain though and her so called husband lacks it too. 

Even though jayley are match made in heaven the fact that hayley is still hope mother is giving me headaches because she does have right to decide for hope but I can't root for her since her decisions are so stupid. 

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sometime u need allies just to hold ur enemies i.e to buy u some time. So that's why wolves were there need acc to elijah.
I agree wid him.

😆
I'm happy after epi 20.
BlurredLines thumbnail
I still have to watch. Is it okay