Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Two very emotional yet different scenes you chose for today. 070424 5qq1 Strawberry Emoticons First he is hurting from mummy yet to return but was with his arch enemy, and no I won't share 'mummy returns' again.  070424 5qq8 Strawberry Emoticons Second where is fighting his emotions about the girl he feels betrayed him but is helpless as he is drawn to her. 070424 5qq6 Strawberry Emoticons I love the way to put two scenes together that are similar yet apart and then you capture the essence of both scenes in a wonderful collage.070424 5qq9 Strawberry Emoticons

Now that I am done about yapping about the collage and your brilliance I would like to share other activities we do. 
th 15 Super Cute Lion EmoticonsThere is only so much dancing we can do people,  th 01 Super Cute Lion Emoticons Hence today's activity...

Quote for the dayth 09 Super Cute Lion Emoticons

Finally the complimentary GIFs...

sharing these cause I had already made them a while back and this scene reminded me of the true happening behind the scenes...th 05 Super Cute Lion Emoticons

That's all from me, you have a wonderful day cute animated japanese kitten grey 17 Cute Japanese Kittens Emoticons (Grey)and I am as always at this time...cute animated japanese kitten grey 9 Cute Japanese Kittens Emoticons (Grey)

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano you are on a roll. That was awesome. Yet to comment on the VM and earlier parts. Will do soon but want to tell you, you are the best.

Mukti already said what I wanted to say. The two scenes you choose are perfectly opposite to each other. A role reversal, a thing which RR did with Parud.

@Mukti the gifs were awesome, the behind the scenes one too. A scene which appears so much intense and emotional to us, Sanish were having fun shooting them. What to say, two most amazingly talented people who made us cry, laugh, angry, romantic with their out of the world acting and sizzling chemistry.

The quote too was fun but sad part no best days for me, work at the office all the week and work at home all the weekend.

Rudra needed Paro more than she needed him. A BSD man rough and tough on outside but fragile heart. And a delicate woman with the strongest heart. Love this combination.

Two quotes below for Rudra. One describing his love for Paro and one for his fear of love.

"Girl : What is the first thing you notice when you look at another girl
 Boy :  That she isn't you"

"Pushing people away and denying yourself love makes you weak not strong.
 Especially when you do it out of fear"

-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
STOP!
 LOOK!!
I AM SLEEPING!!!
🀣
lovely edits❀️

@mukti lovely gifs
 esp last wala 2πŸ˜ƒ
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Two lovely scenes where we can see how they yearn for each other. Great job Mano.

Mukti, nice GIFs. Looks like you too are enjoying yourselves at the spa after all that dancing.

Reshma, perfect quotes. My favorite was

"Girl : What is the first thing you notice when you look at another girl
 Boy :  That she isn't you"

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
2 beautiful scenes yet again !

One where Rudra does not let Paro go ...other where Paro clings on to his little finger ! Hayeee... these 2 are so perfect and real soulmates. Their reactions mirror each other too !

2 different scenes bringing out the emotion of love / care and concern from them.. 

Paro could have never imagined that Rudra was actually a broken man from inside. How she stared at him all broken and hurting from across the office mirror ...breaking into pieces bit by bit. She was stumped that a man with such a hard external outlook is so shackled inside ! Revelation of Rudra's pain to her visually. 
In this a simple ..."Laut ke aa gai "sentence made me weep for him ...he was so hurt from his mother's betrayal. Paro took good care of him. 

The other one , Rudra perplexed to see her standing in rain ...the importance of his word to her dawning upon him ! that'' s why he had asked...Kyun ? Paro ! 
And so he carries a faint Paro in his hands with utmost care and tries to take care of her. He is amazed to see her in rain just to prove that her love for him is genuine and not a facade ! 

How I love these two and You too sweetheart ! 

@ Reshma : I loved your first quote ! Someone who is not meant for you is not meant to be ! Someone who is meant to be cannot be explained why she/he is meant to be . 

Sorry I got carried away ! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Mariia.R thumbnail
Beautiful collage Mano.
Parud belong together and this collage & pics prove that!
Awesome work!
@Mukti a big hug after a long time πŸ€— Hope you are well. And awesome GIFs & quote - as usual πŸ‘πŸΌ
ps. rain scene - one of my fav. scenes 😳
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Oh ok again I was little late...
As always awesome collage Mano πŸ‘
Oh god my hands are paining like anything
How many times I have to clap Amma... πŸ˜‰
Ok coming to scenes
I just love Ashu acting in first
Oye that doesn't mean I don't love his acting in rest of the scenes
Oh god I have to talk more carefully with you...
I love his acting in drunken mood...
He is something else in such scenes...

Mukti lovely Gifs... πŸ‘
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Lachu where are you πŸ˜•
Hope you are good...
Just comment once my sweet cute innocent angle
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
two beautiful scenes which made our hearts skip a beat , hayee
these two are so good together onscreen.
loved the offscreen video of the second very much, sanaya kicking and ashish laughing and all that.
lovely collage.