Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey!!i feel ranjan dont believes that savvy commited suicide or died bcoz of him!!!if it was so he cant say these much about her without a minute thought of regret!here his words are filled with pain of being alone...if he also thinks like rnb his each moment would have been like hell.but now only his relation with rnb is like hell and he is trying to overcome it with savvys memories...how much he is suffering!!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Congratulations For The New Thread Nisha! ๐Ÿ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishruhi

actually this pace is so sweet na?every update we are getting small small glimpses of the past...

Yeah, I love the pace, I am nt complaining abt it, I will be more happy if it is moving at a snail's pace, because we will get more of SoSy, let Nisha continue at her own pace, but here and there she can give a hint.  I dnt want to lose something that has become one of the important part of my daily life.

Frm ystrday evening I have been cursing the rains and the BESCOM people here because there was no power in our area, and I couldn't read the updates. Only felt at peace after reading the updates.๐Ÿ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Nisha on the 18th thread. 
Congrats to Shev on turning Goldie and to Ashu for turning Rockerz.
Many thanks to Vikas for the outstanding job he is doing for the links.
Nivi, beautiful poetry again. 
Missing reviews of nidhi and EN (despite everything)

Ghevar & Zevar

We get to know more about Savvy, the lady she was through the eyes of Ranjan. She definitely was the soul of the house.  Almost a replica of II, in both looks and nature. Loving,Intelligent and funny.Stylish , principled and religious. No wonder, the men who loved Savvy also have come to love her so. 
Ranjan without doubt loved her and still misses her. He tries to tire himself to sleep to avoid lone moments , but now at least he has someone to share his memories with. 
Minion is becoming more and more endearing due to his selfless  loyality and care. 
Jan 23rd the happiest day turned the saddest day for all in MM.๐Ÿ˜ญ

That's a masterstroke Nisha. Just heightens the emotions and grief to another level.๐Ÿ˜”
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Congrats Nisha on the 18th thread. 
Congrats to Shev on turning Goldie and to Ashu for turning Rockerz.
Many thanks to Vikas for the outstanding job he is doing for the links.
Nivi, beautiful poetry again. 
Missing reviews of nidhi and EN (despite everything)

Ghevar & Zevar

We get to know more about Savvy, the lady she was through the eyes of Ranjan. She definitely was the soul of the house.  Almost a replica of II, in both looks and nature. Loving,Intelligent and funny.Stylish , principled and religious. No wonder, the men who loved Savvy also have come to love her so. 
Ranjan without doubt loved her and still misses her. He tries to tire himself to sleep to avoid lone moments , but now at least he has someone to share his memories with. 
Minion is becoming more and more endearing due to his selfless  loyality and care. 
Jan 23rd the happiest day turned the saddest day for all in MM.๐Ÿ˜ญ

That's a masterstroke Nisha. Just heightens the emotions and grief to another level.๐Ÿ˜”

Very beautiful summation. My eyes are numb thinking of Ranjanji. He is a lost soul. But thankfully II is bringing life back to MM
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for loving it. Things will begin unfolding in this thread...
Vikas, I went to a government school and college and would CRAVE for days when the instructor was gone, unexpected "free period" WAS THE BEST.
But in this country they have "subs" (substitutes) so kids never get a break,  even government schools here function like private, there are tons of resources to throw away, things, gadgets, supplies, kids whisper while walking down the corridor. "Recess" is only at designated times

Kuch zyaada ki khatarnaak hai. They make every bit of learning a lot of fun, my son's Kindergarten class got a 6'*5" DIGITAL PULL DOWN DOWN SCREEN, that had a pointer, u could write on with a marker, u cud watch movies, project the computer on... I AM LIKE WOWWW
It was product testing I was told

Now the whole school has it all grades KG to 5th
Phir bhi parents rotey hain "teachers and the school doesnt do enough"

I tell to myself "MERE school chaley jao India mein"
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Here is something to start the morning off

A coworker thats 59 is planning to "elope" with her 60 something fiance' in a week. She has 5 kids and 9 grand kids and he has 3 kids and 4 grand kids. She "quit"(working few hours remotely every week) her job and went off to live in Oregon, and then came back yesterday to work a few hours on site, she whispered "Brian and I are running away and getting married next week, please dont tell anyone, he hasnt even told his parents, and I havent even told MY MOM"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My friend thats married to a gora, her hubby's Mami (Mama's wife) remarried in beautiful Naples Florida last week she is 65 and he is 72. She doesnt have any kids, he has 3 and 7 grand kids
The reception was at a yacht club, my friend and hubby flew down from here to attend the wedding
I am told the Mami is a multi millionaire, I was teasing my friend  "Jab woh girne waali ho to pakad lena"  "Or sit and listen to her (if u can๐Ÿ˜‰) SOMEHOW get in the good books so she leaves her fortune to your daughter๐Ÿ˜†"

I bet she had the 72 year old sign a prenup๐Ÿ˜ณ "You are only marrying me for "love" u aint gettin nothin' out of this honeybun!!!"๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ghevar and zevar

bahoot senti hogayi mein may the effect of spending 8 hours together with the kiddos yesterday at work and how they kept talking about it the whole day..
Beautiful update..
Savvy & R&B relationship
For me the mom and son relationship was sooo well portrayed..gosh so special ..
He was a mammas boy out and out my son is too.
She knew every bit of him, i feel i get my son best. this whole update i kept thinking how my son would react if such a thing happened in his life even if he knew his father is innocent just the thought that i would have to endure a single tear because of the job his father was in would make him hate his dad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
she endures a broken angle , i had high fever on my sons second and gladly had the barney themed party..
my son is 3 inches taller and he is more fun to hangout than my husband actually๐Ÿ˜ƒ , like when i wear a new dress my husband wont notice my son will not only notice he will appropriately say u are looking so thin in this one ma ๐Ÿ˜† so for me this one update felt really close to heart i could relate every bit of savvy /R&B interaction.

My heart actually went out to R&B actually poor guy .. we have never seen him go misty
I feel he will when he holds his new born daughter who will remind him of his mother and yes he and his dad will then get their Savvy back ..๐Ÿ‘

i am so touched by the bhindi,the bday gifts i am unable to even go to Ranjan ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. his love for savvy was known but glad II is getting to know also ..oh the Hindustan motors touch was so perfect!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you all for loving it. Things will begin unfolding in this thread...
Vikas, I went to a government school and college and would CRAVE for days when the instructor was gone, unexpected "free period" WAS THE BEST.
But in this country they have "subs" (substitutes) so kids never get a break,  even government schools here function like private, there are tons of resources to throw away, things, gadgets, supplies, kids whisper while walking down the corridor. "Recess" is only at designated times

Kuch zyaada ki khatarnaak hai. They make every bit of learning a lot of fun, my son's Kindergarten class got a 6'*5" DIGITAL PULL DOWN DOWN SCREEN, that had a pointer, u could write on with a marker, u cud watch movies, project the computer on... I AM LIKE WOWWW
It was product testing I was told

Now the whole school has it all grades KG to 5th
Phir bhi parents rotey hain "teachers and the school doesnt do enough"

I tell to myself "MERE school chaley jao India mein"

you know something Nisha every other update when folks say Ranjan could be guilty this is my main defense if this guy wanted to really marry someone , liked someone else there is 0 need for him to continue like his wife is alive .. it happens every where rich,poor.. u like someone u marry .. if you had an affair u divorce and marry ..
Lately am hearing this kind of news a lot in the desi community too ..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
SWARA GOOD TO SEE YOU. LOVELY REVIEW. I LOVE IT!!!
Swathi WHERE ARE YOU? I thought I saw you two days ago and then u disappeared,

Sunshine Bliss is missing too, so is Nidhi and Neha07, and I know EnVee is gone on her trip, Asma is on a trip...
Cant think of anybody else I am missing... Desi US Fan ... yes...Monalisa... (parents are here now?)

Hope the regulars are having fun... even if they stopped reading

Check in if you can, otherwise Cheers!!