Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lectures bunking more class than students.
Very sad.

I supposed to have class at 9 AM.But Lecture was ABROAD for some conference he told previously only no class.
then second hour also no class lecture din't came.
Now a presentation on  Biomass systems at 11.

Nice update buddy.
Ashu congrats buddy finally count completed.

II is so similar to Savitha.That is why RnB loves her soo so much and everyone in their family.

II's birthday was in feb I guess on valentine day or around.

I remember RnB just comes from Geneva then and sam scolds for not wishing her.

I hope II turns next II changing RnB in his buisness and making him more successful as Savitha did for Ranjan.

Thanks for the praises I am getting.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written update
I could almost feel tears in my eyes
No wonder the father and son miss savita so much and love II so much
She is almost a copy of savita
It would be lovely to see some more moments where II care's for ranjan and R&B Like a mother
And also to have II and R&B talk about savita
Its not easy for R&B to talk to ranjan, his mistake or not the whole scandal resulted in R&B loosing his mother so its not easy to go back and address the issue and sort it out for him..bad memories and lot of pain.

Congratulations on 18 👏 nisha
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Vikas...
II helping and motivating RB...He is not accomplished well yet ??
I think he is...Pata nahi!!

True fact...II is Savita part 2 for MM...No wonder all the Bhallas and Batras love her (Manny, ROBBER GANG ?!?!?! 😕 )
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Beautifully written update
I could almost feel tears in my eyes
No wonder the father and son miss savita so much and love II so much
She is almost a copy of savita
It would be lovely to see some more moments where II care's for ranjan and R&B Like a mother
And also to have II and R&B talk about savita
Its not easy for R&B to talk to ranjan, his mistake or not the whole scandal resulted in R&B loosing his mother so its not easy to go back and address the issue and sort it out for him..bad memories and lot of pain.

Congratulations on 18 👏 nisha

Bold - DITTO 😭
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Thanks Vikas...

II helping and motivating RB...He is not accomplished well yet ??
I think he is...Pata nahi!!

True fact...II is Savita part 2 for MM...No wonder all the Bhallas and Batras love her (Manny, ROBBER GANG ?!?!?! 😕 )

Manny is little crack with her failure relation.She just don't want her brother to go through same phase  as she went.She just has to realize the truth.

II is not savitha part 2.

But Amplified mutant version of Savitha.

He is well accomplished.But that charecter has ability to get lot more.But he is not trying to full abilities.

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats nisha on the 18th thread...it just keeps on going better and better..

And I lived d update..I love II and ranjan bonding..and always wait for the updates where they are together..and this update made me cry...so savita died on the same day as her anniversary...it couldn't be worse :(
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Manny is little crack with her failure relation.She just don't want her brother to go through same phase  as she went.She just has to realize the truth.

II is not savitha part 2.

But Amplified mutant version of Savitha.

He is well accomplished.But that charecter has ability to get lot more.But he is not trying to full abilities.

Bold - 🤣
Highlight - Whoa!! Kya baat hai Bhai!! Mutant kaise ?? Most of her traits are similar...Err...She could be called that 😆
About RB's abilities...Cant say much...

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

And thts 5000 4 Ashu...congrts Rocker!! 😃

Congratulations Ashu...your name shows up in red now😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me the last to read the last  2 parts...😭, no power from yesterday evening 6:30, for the past 15 hrs suffering from SoSy withdrawal symptoms,...and now I am ok after reading the updates.
Bt first CONGRATS ON THE 18th thread Nisha...May u also become the US President, we will all root and recomend and vote for u.😉😆

Wow the dude doesn't need any sharp object to cut, his sharp tongue is enough...he hurt her, so unforgiving...ok ok we all know he loved and was very close to his mother, but does he not know his father ( leave the past 4 yrs)...they all were happy family, Savvy binded them, they have spent time with one another, cant he atleast think in a small part of his brain, that his father might have been innocent, why shld Ranjan prove he is innocent or not, why cant his children believe in him? But on the other hand, we cant blame them when his wife didnt believe him or the rash reaction from her.

On  a  hind sight , may be if she had some more time to come to terms, she might have done something.  

Nisha, pls acquit Ranjan, if not 100% atleast 80%...cant stand this baap-beta stand off. Really feeling bad for Ranjan.

So why did the dude marry II? Is he seeing his mothers reflection in her...long braid, nose ring, tall and pretty, lively, extrovert...? Good II is forcing him to some extent, even though its contentious issue, how long can the dude keep running from the issues?

Need some answers or clarity here Nisha, dont let us assume yaar...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Me the last to read the last 2 parts...😭, no power from yesterday evening 6:30, for the past 15 hrs suffering from SoSy withdrawal symptoms,...and now I am ok after reading the updates.

Bt first CONGRATS ON THE 18th thread Nisha...May u also become the US President, we will all root and recomend and vote for u.😉😆

Wow the dude doesn't need any sharp object to cut, his sharp tongue is enough...he hurt her, so unforgiving...ok ok we all know he loved and was very close to his mother, but does he not know his father ( leave the past 4 yrs)...they all were happy family, Savvy binded them, they have spent time with one another, cant he atleast think in a small part of his brain, that his father might have been innocent, why shld Ranjan prove he is innocent or not, why cant his children believe in him? But on the other hand, we cant blame them when his wife didnt believe him or the rash reaction from her.

On a hind sight , may be if she had some more time to come to terms, she might have done something.

Nisha, pls acquit Ranjan, if not 100% atleast 80%...cant stand this baap-beta stand off. Really feeling bad for Ranjan.

So why did the dude marry II? Is he seeing his mothers reflection in her...long braid, nose ring, tall and pretty, lively, extrovert...? Good II is forcing him to some extent, even though its contentious issue, how long can the dude keep running from the issues?

Need some answers or clarity here Nisha, dont let us assume yaar...

actually this pace is so sweet na?every update we are getting small small glimpses of the past...