Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok i am really really hurt now i havent read the other comments or the next update
Asma I will candidly admit I am terrible at everything else except writing "the next chapter" Tara aka Shruti, Ashu and SR are the only ones I make happy on a daily basis, not to mention Hershey who seems missing for two days now😭

why do you say that Nisha .. i guess the remaining 56 dont mean much ...
I havent been this hurt in a looong time now 😭😭😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ok i am really really hurt now i havent read the other comments or the next update
Asma I will candidly admit I am terrible at everything else except writing "the next chapter" Tara aka Shruti, Ashu and SR are the only ones I make happy on a daily basis, not to mention Hershey who seems missing for two days now😭

Ayyayyooo
she was being modest that she may not be living upto everbody's expectations each day pa 😭😭
Please do not be upset!!!!
She loves all her readers equally

It is because we keep nagging her for the next always she said that 😆
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Asma I will candidly
admit I am terrible at everything else except writing "the next
chapter" Tara aka Shruti, Ashu and SR are the only ones I make happy on a
daily basis, not to mention Hershey who seems missing for two days now
😭</font>

Add me too in those who are hurt category 😆

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

asma u are from Trichy too!!!! wow these days i am unable to catch up with comments right now feel like Vandu ... just a whole lot of responsibilities ...

weekend just goes actually i breath better at work ...
yes Trichy is a simple town with simpler things - i have gone to the top of the temple 1000 times , there use to be a theatre called Maris u know it was a multiplex even in the 1980's with 4 theatres and there was this small icecream store which sold vanila icecream for Rs 1  called Michaels..from a top our terrace we could see the church, the temple and a mosque ..Trichy brings a smile also because of the out of the world pickle and curdrice my grandmom would feed me and the thayakattai + palankuzhi the 2 games i think i could be the world champion..
when u tell me about the 82 year old that is is sooo touching.
chalo let me read the update/comments :-)

OH NO my dear!

So sorry if i gave you that impression.

I have only visited a relative who lived there when I was really young! Love the place and have good memeories too from the trip! 😊
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ayyayyooo
she was being modest that she may not be living upto everbody's expectations each day pa 😭😭
Please do not be upset!!!!
She loves all her readers equally

It is because we keep nagging her for the next always she said that 😆

AIYOOO ditto that. 100 per cent not intentional on her part. Ranjan gushing wouldn't happen were it not for you. We know that. Please don't be upset. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

AIYOOO ditto that. 100 per cent not intentional on her part. Ranjan gushing wouldn't happen were it not for you. We know that. Please don't be upset. 

YUP I agree she only needs to UPDATE! We have only her to bug she has a tonne of messages to read and then write paavam. 
Life is good as it is!! 😳
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks Nisha. Feels unreal even now. But yes. We were all lucky. God and goodwill saw us through. I see news and I still shudder. Heart-rending. Thanks everyone. God be with all of you as well. I sound so philosophical. But cannot help it.

Good to know you are safe NV!!🤗

Nature surely has a way of humbling us. 

Ashu you are a real PET!!❤️
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can any one here tell 10 fellow members names who follow sosy without second thinking.
it would be tough though.we can't remember everyname .
And even though Nisha is Writting angel for us.
she is still a human being.
Mistakes happen.

Now if one is hurt thinking she don't care for you she will be hurt more now.
she loves every reader yaar.
Else why will she write even when she had a bad day.
Writting SOSY givers her relief and same way pleasure as we get through reading it.

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well i was kidding at my part... !!! thats why i made 😆 this too...
:)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
let me clarify i am not upset she left me out .. i am upset that she thought she only makes 4 people happy and she is not good at anything else..

read this
I am terrible at everything else except writing "the next chapter" Tara aka Shruti, Ashu and SR are the only ones I make happy on a daily basis, not to mention Hershey who seems missing for two days now

so yes i think i have the right to be hurt because she has made me happy too right and so many more and i honestly like her for her time management skills and more i dont need to list them out.
so when she puts herself down she puts me down PERIOD..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago