Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue5sky

OH NO my dear!

So sorry if i gave you that impression.

I have only visited a relative who lived there when I was really young! Love the place and have good memeories too from the trip! πŸ˜Š

sorry then .. guess i mistook it but glad you got to go to the top and see the view from there..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Good to know you are safe NV!!πŸ€—

Nature surely has a way of humbling us. 

Ashu you are a real PET!!❀️

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

let me clarify i am not upset she left me out .. i am upset that she thought she only makes 4 people happy and she is not good at anything else..

read this
I am terrible at everything else except writing "the next chapter" Tara aka Shruti, Ashu and SR are the only ones I make happy on a daily basis, not to mention Hershey who seems missing for two days now

so yes i think i have the right to be hurt because she has made me happy too right and so many more and i honestly like her for her time management skills and more i dont need to list them out.
so when she puts herself down she puts me down PERIOD..

ANU!!!
You are so sweeettt!!!
Now on no katti with you πŸ˜†

I often think this way..😭

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Vikas...thanks to your index ...the first thing I did today even before shedding my laptop bag was to click on the link to the last update...
YOUVE MADE IT SO EASY,😊
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

Hi vibhu and welcome nikita! I just had to jump in at the mention of RD. I wish they still made men like him there seems to be no one like him😳

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

i support RR just bcoz he's mentor and everything to the team... i cant just see his face after their defeat πŸ₯Ί 

jacque kaalis said once
"if Rahul Dravid would born in some other country... he would be more famous than sachin"

am not comparing just repeating his words😳
Sachin deserves his share of accolades but RD is so "gush worthy"his persona is unbeatable! same here when it comes to RR losing. I mostly watch them to catch glimpses of him πŸ˜³loved his recent interview after the win over CSK last week.❀️
as if gushing over SOSY was not enough, now m onto RD again! 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@EnVee: SO very glad that you are safe! Hope you never come across another incident like this. God bless..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

@EnVee: SO very glad that you are safe! Hope you never come across another incident like this. God bless..

Amen to that
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Drishty

I toh like him when he put his cap down when RR doesn't wins... Angel looking person...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very bad Airtel network in office. Read the update on the way to home. Very good update Nisha.
II and her motor mouth! No one can stop:)
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One more Rahil Dravid fan chiming in!

Adore the man! Silent soldier and gem of person.

😳