Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
<Shilpa I am so sorry for the power outage. But after a rain, the weather must be bearable right? Are there mosquitoes?
Delhi is plagued by them now, the Delhi I grew up in there weren't any
Tamil Cinema used to be full of Chennai mosquito jokes, even Marina beach had mosquitoes in the evening

I hear Delhi is agonizingly hot now >

Yeah the weather is pleasant since it rained heavily, but humidity increases before it rains, and nt much mosquitoes here Nisha...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu can be the Moderator
ABSOLUTELY!

She doesn't rub people the wrong way like the author does, and happens to be universally liked by all.

Ashu see even author sahiba agrees.

ASHU the moderator of SOSY thread.
Now Official by all standards.
even got three votes
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shilpa I am so sorry for the power outage. But after a rain, the weather must be bearable right? Are there mosquitoes?
Delhi is plagued by them now, the Delhi I grew up in there weren't any
Tamil Cinema used to be full of Chennai mosquito jokes, even Marina beach had mosquitoes in the evening

I hear Delhi is agonizingly hot now

Swa, I understand your distress, I think its logical for her to be involved in this mess... she wont set up "blind dates" for
father and son or anything, but she will reach out to Ranjan to comfort, she will argue with R&B HAQ SE to demand he does something about it the work situation (NO NOT THE SCANDAL)

Yes R&B did not pry for information when she sulked on Tuesday last week, she asked him to mind his own business even I know,
the difference is he hates his own Dad and doesn't care much for Appa either
She ADORES her Dad and cares deeply for Ranjan.
He doesn't live in D II, she must live in the same house where Ranjan is, its like every time she turns a corner she will meet Ranjan
She is not attempting to make R&B forgive Ranjan etc, but just hopes he will ask "What is happening at work"
Something very clinical and very unemotional

She has no idea he ordered Ranjan to go to bed a week ago. It happened when she was asleep
He is DOING STUFF but is unwilling to acknowledge it in front of her
He doesn't want people to think he is beginning to forgive and forget, HE IS NOT

Ashu, just let readers do what they want to... if I say something it usually blows up like Japan's nuclear reactor.
but I am learning to shut up. A few million miles left to scale on that front
I am happy to have you guys to discuss the story with, I wouldn't care about rules... because we aint breaking any.

Janani: I looked up Brindavane, but couldn't find any
I invite a Marathi reader to translate please!! I LOVE ABHANGS

Alaipayuthey was a piece of cake.

Nisha...You NEVER fail to crack me up 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ok me going dinner time, will be back later.

Ashu, hope the power comes back soon...

It came back...It might go out again now πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Ashu can be the Moderator
ABSOLUTELY!

She doesn't rub people the wrong way like the author does, and happens to be universally liked by all.

Le ek aur vote Vikas...πŸ˜†

Nisha please...You never rub the readers the wrong way..Just like anyone else, you are also entitled to your opinion and I believe Freedom of speech and expression is universal to all...We live in an age where RULE OF LAW has a place of its own in each Nation!!

No guilt trips author sahiba...Do you understand?

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Ashu see even author sahiba agrees.

ASHU the moderator of SOSY thread.
Now Official by all standards.
even got three votes

Celebrate πŸ˜†
Mere taraf se Ajmeri Kalakhand baant dena sab mein (I LOVE AJMERI KALAKHAND πŸ˜ƒ)

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Le ek aur vote Vikas...πŸ˜†

Nisha please...You never rub the readers the wrong way..Just like anyone else, you are also entitled to your opinion and I believe Freedom of speech and expression is universal to all...We live in an age where RULE OF LAW has a place of its own in each Nation!!

No guilt trips author sahiba...Do you understand?

Ashu freedom of speech and expression...ye legal dialogue sunke mujhe meri law degree pe badi khushi milti hai..kya uss karti ho tum isse 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Ashu freedom of speech and expression...ye legal dialogue sunke mujhe meri law degree pe badi khushi milti hai..kya uss karti ho tum isse 🀣

baby...Mera halat puch mat...Aajkal main sara jo padh rahi hoon na, inhi do shabd (teen actually) pe tike hain πŸ˜†
Mua freedom of expression se duniya ko zalim karne lage hai ...πŸ˜†
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

baby...Mera halat puch mat...Aajkal main sara jo padh rahi hoon na, inhi do shabd (teen actually) pe tike hainπŸ˜†
Mua freedom of expression se duniya ko zalim karne lage hai ...πŸ˜†

Rehne de Aashu..aajkal bada misuse ho raha hai ye word...Tum sab logo ki wajah se hi hum lawyers phas jate hai 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Rehne de Aashu..aajkal bada misuse ho raha hai ye word...Tum sab logo ki wajah se hi hum lawyers phas jate hai 🀣

IKR!!
Its being used left right and centre like nobody's business πŸ˜†

Maine kya kiya bhai ab πŸ˜•