Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 140

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Ashu25

We are sitting on a ticking time bomb here. I'm waiting to see whether the bomb expert Nisha will diffuse the device or if Arya's much awaited #Dhamaka will finally happen. Ermm

Trust me!!!
KAL se I am repeating Dhamaka hoga 

I am sure BOMB phatega

Mujhe darr sa lag raha hai LOL

I say bring it on. It's been a while since a "real" world war happened between them.

Hai na??
Major after their showdown at work ?!
That scalene triangle ke baad LOL

After this update, I'm diagnosing II with a huge case of atelophobia, i.e. the fear of not being good enough.

She always had it baby!!
I diagnosed her with it LONG back LOL

Tha lekin aaj kal kuch zyada ho raha hai. Confused I don't know why, but I just thought that we were making progress, albeit only via little baby steps, in the right direction with her. Guess old habits are hard to break so soon. 

Has it now more cause she knows (Well I do not know how ) He will leave her any moment Confused
The wonders of NYC subways. A Latvian performing Indian classical...I'm so impressed! Clap

Edited by nividances - 7 years ago

After this update, I'm diagnosing II with a huge case of atelophobia, i.e. the fear of not being good enough.

She always had it baby!!
I diagnosed her with it LONG back LOL

Tha lekin aaj kal kuch zyada ho raha hai. Confused I don't know why, but I just thought that we were making progress, albeit only via little baby steps, in the right direction with her. Guess old habits are hard to break so soon. 

For the kids' sake or whatever, he refuses to tell her
SHE HAS ASKED HIM MANY TIMES, tum gussa ho, tum naraaz ho, he wanders around, trails her but wont TELL her what the f--- hes angry about

SHE HAS NO CLUE.
Monday ko if she remembers to check with her bank she will know If she doesnt he will continue to stew

Unless they kill each other today...
Nisha...TIME BOMB ko aaj hi phata dena!!!
Let them kill each other TODYA
Ab aur intezzar na ho payega

Teen din guzar gaye!!!
Enough pressure built 
Awesome update,R&B 20% smile.After knowing R&B SILENT BEHAVIOUR what ishita planned to ,how she will react..i want manny back to MM..y chachu came to MM?what robbers family planning now?hmm lots of questions:-/.II ,she is lovely ,regular wife ke tharaha react kar raha hai..loved the way asking her right to R&B as a wife.Interesting update.:-)
"No no... puttar (accidentally) Chachu is here, Mahavir ko bulakar chai bhej dogey kya?"

"JEE DAD, abhi, meri aankh mein kuch chala gaya" she lied not turning to look at him

Ranjan walked away wearily... up the kitchen stairway...

Ayooo...put tar showed his frustration with II on ranjan
I guess ranjan felt bad
Things between II and R&B will have their effect on what's between R&B and ranjan both in a good and a bad way !!! They wrr unknowingly behaving like a usual family Clap
Its so evident that R&B is struggling with the situation is adorable - he is not speaking up so they don't fight in front of the kids, he doesn't want to hurt II by yelling at her and wants to talk it out with her he is unable to keep away from her either like it deeply hurts him to distance her and on the top of that II's assumptions are making him loose it...he is putting in all his strength to hold himself together

And about II's financial situation I think its less of her carelessness and more her helplessness
It often happens in middle class families like ours..where some expenditure is unavoidable and we still keep our calm and drag the money it till month ends...II is from one such place where she has more or less seen financial breakdowns during some crutial months but R&B has never faced it...so he is freaking out
I would love it if R&B realises what an amazing life ranjan had provided him with and also about why II is so reserved in the mattersof money cos for us middle class its a big fat point of concern to be able to use somebody else's money ccarelessly even if it is one's own husband