Freida Pinto won't attend Cannes Film Festival 2015

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Freida Pinto to skip 68th Cannes film gala

April 23, 2015  taSha 518 reads

Actress Freida Pinto, who made her red carpet debut at Cannes International Film Festival as L'Oral Paris Brand Ambassador in 2012, will not be attending the event this year due to prior work commitments.

"Freida is a beautiful person and is truly a Woman of Worth'. Our Indian consumers wait to see Freida on the Cannes red carpet. It would have been a pleasure to see her join Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan), Sonam (Kapoor) and Katrina (Kaif) at the French Riviera, but unfortunately she will be giving the event a miss this year.

"We definitely hope to have her join the rest of the Indian ambassadors in 2016," Manashi Guha, general manager of global beauty brand L'Oral Paris India, said in a statement.

The Cannes International Film Festival is scheduled to be held from May 13-24.

Katrina is all set to make her red carpet debut at the prestigious festival, joining Aishwarya and Sonam, to represent L'Oral Paris this year.

Aishwarya has been a part of the festival for the last 14 years and Sonam will be walking for the fifth consecutive year for Festival De Cannes. This year they will sport L'Oral Paris' Matte or Gloss themed looks on the red carpet.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/freida-pinto/freida-pinto-skip-68th-cannes-film-gala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Freida is ashamed of India so why exactly does she want to be the indian face of L'Oreal ! she is so fake.
And she hasn't done a L'Oreal campaign for almost a year now, maybe she is out.

Good she won't attend, she was never made for the red carpet, doesn't got the looks or charisma, each year she disappointed on the red carpet.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arrey ab Cannes festival ka kya hoga? how will it cope up with such a great loss? I am sure no journo is going to cover it now...the would have been star attraction is not attending😭
The sales of the cosmetics brand will also take a big hit... rival companies must be grinning from ear to ear.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I can only say one thing to Freida - Shut Up.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Arrey ab Cannes festival ka kya hoga? how will it cope up with such a great loss? I am sure no journo is going to cover it now...the would have been star attraction is not attending😭

The sales of the cosmetics brand will also take a big hit... rival companies must be grinning from ear to ear.

Cannes Festival will be void this year coz Frieda is not attending it. * Boo Hoo *
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good riddance! I think she got insecure because Katrina will get all the limelight. 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Cannes Festival will be void this year coz Frieda is not attending it. * Boo Hoo *

What else...😭😭..such a famous film festival ke itne bure din 😭.. what a fall from grace for it😲
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

😆
hobmed thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I can only say one thing to Freida - Shut Up.