Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's dinner outing in Mumbai - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Some blind and obsessed fans are really embarrassing! Of course I don't have a high opinion of the haters either but that is a known factEdited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who in the whole freaking wide world under the sun is.. this k grover? Is he related to Gulshan grover? 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is this how he goes on a dinner in phati t-shirt and chappals ๐Ÿ˜•

He doesn't even look like Bipasha's bodyguard atleast they are dressed better...looks like he finally found someone to match him up and Bipasha has drained him out completely ๐Ÿ˜†
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raginiksgian

But your comment was not neutral. You clearly defended him ''So far we have not seen a single picture of the two of them out alone on a date '. What does this line mean ? Are you blind .
And please we all know who you are . So stop saying things like you happen to  like Bipasha .

I am not defending anyone  ..just stated a fact .  and I do like Bipasha.  
Also I am happy you know who I am ...I am not trying to hide behind a veil...though I do not know who you or many others here are. I am just following the popular policy of assuming  a false id. Neither do I understand why I am under attack as I have done no harm to anyone.
hahahah some people are using 2 accounts and a secret identity to defend ksg hehehehehe๐Ÿ˜† what was wrong with the first account? it is not even banned? it was a good try u changed ur username way too late though๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Is this how he goes on a dinner in phati t-shirt and chappals ๐Ÿ˜•

He doesn't even look like Bipasha's bodyguard atleast they are dressed better...looks like he finally found someone to match him up and Bipasha has drained him out completely ๐Ÿ˜†

last seen   they were dancing to - Main tujhe nichod doon...tu mujhe nichod de๐Ÿ˜†
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 No  unlike others I have not been banned  but for some reason I am not able to log out  from my Pc at home .Therefore if I want to  post from elsewhere when I am away from home I use the new ID. 
Is there a problem with that ? I think like everyone I should be able to use IF 24x7 if I want .

If there is another way to solve this I would appreciate help. I had asked for advice before but got no response. I reported the problem I was having to IF too but it did not get resolved.

I am not able to understand why we have to be at loggerheads here all the time. How does it help us or the celebrities we write about if we keep crossing swords all the while. 

In future I shall not respond to any rudeness directed at me as I do not remember being rude to anyone ever.
sure sure ๐Ÿ˜† look who is talking about 'rudeness' ๐Ÿ˜† u changed ur username to mirchi so no one could recognise u! Otherwise why change it? LOL, and it is against rules to have 2 working ids at the same time, u r the blind crazy fan who jumps at fellow fans for not being as 'fanatic' talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Only silly fanatics cannot see that ksg and bips are in a relationship! No need to reply, bye
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he looks like a country bumpkin

Originally posted by: Rogue...

Yup isliye he's wearing torn vests . Bips should take care of his boy toy . Bichara looks so lost๐Ÿ˜†

He's looking worse than a roadside romeo ๐Ÿ˜†