Sorry Armageddon

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I don't know if I am the only person who finds this at an uncanny resemblance with my story Aye Khuda

Giving into the concern that the author of this story has zilch idea about this story being similar to mine in various aspects... 

I have known Vindhya and I know that under any circumstances she won't do this intentionally... but this is just to inform you that I find this story similar to mine... accepted there are differences indeed... 

I have no sort of issues against you Vindhya.. none at all... 

In fact I have a little thing to say to my 'readers'... Couldn't you at least tell her that there are similarities in our stories! It is the thing of being a responsible reader!

Under any circumstance if I happened to write a story about two best friends intending to marry each other who are very alike while the man is a divorcee and his wife crashes in at the end moment... 

Wouldn't any of you want to tell me that the theme is similar to what Vindhya wrote?

I am very hurt and upset to be honest... again Vindhya I have ZERO issues or anger against you but I just realized that taking my stories off IF has been the most perfect thing. 

For you know... supposedly if ur story is copied or even ur theme is copied then NO ONE will even let you know that! 

Let me tell you I have no ill feelings towards you, for I know and have trust that under any circumstance you wouldn't resort to such stuffs!

It's just heart shattering to find a similar story without any pre-requisite knowledge of it happening here... 

No ill feelings towards you, just that it's a bit hurting and I realized that none of my 'friends' bothered to tell me so!

If I saw your similar story it would be my first thing to tell you that there's a similar story... I mean that's how I would be as a honest reader. 

Not wanting to be too sharp with either of my readers... but seriously... no one even thought of telling... Hey Shree, here's another story on Arakshi which deals with reincarnation, untimely death... injustice... hallucinations of past... the speciality of the first sight... etc etc... meeting through fights and whatever ,etc etc... 

Sigh... 

Again Vindhya, no ill will towards you... you are free to continue your story... just wanted to inform you. 

Best regards, 

Armageddon. 

We writers are every close to our stories. We write from heart. I don't claim myself as great author. I do make many mistakes and writers in forum too. But still, we proudly stand with our stories and to our happiness you readers read, like and appreciate it. They are the dreams and illusions we portray. Few people in this world have consensus-d-idem. We writers in the forum are no exception.

My story Ishq Da Kalma resembles Aye Khuda by Armageddon (Shree). She is a great writer, but unfortunately, coz of my busy schedule couldn't read Aye Khuda. I missed a great story. Unfortunately my mind conceived story in same concept and unknowingly I executed it. But, to be honest, I really didn't know that Shree wrote the same story of incarnation with British background.

She is heart-broken that no one informed me that there is similar story. Even, I am feeling same. I can understand, how it feels, when we read similar stories without any pre-intimation.  I am really feeling bad for unknowingly hurting her. I don't believe in plagiarism. Without any mere intention it happened. But still, I apologize (Shree) Armageddon for this.

She pulled back her story because of me. This is hurting me. I can understand how close she is to her stories. I have same connection with my stories.  I want her to post back her stories and with my heartfelt sorry, I am discontinuing my story: Ishq Da Kalma. I am pulling it back. I request Shree to post her stories back. Please Shree (Armageddon).

I request my readers, her readers and our mutual readers to request her to re-post her story. PLEASE. PLEASE. 

VINDHYA MOUNIKA.

To My Readers: Guys, soon I will be back with new story.😉

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1 - Page 3

Part 2 - Page 4

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 8 years ago
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow new story ðŸ˜Š
nice start
kitna jalim baap hain apni hi beti ke saatho uske pyaar ko goli maarwa de
well both the titles r good but i liked ishq da kalma better 😊
will u be sending pm's for this one if u do don't forget me
khanmisha28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start...
Sakshi ne Arjun ko hi mar diya...
diyar e ger pe marne se behtar hai  diyar e yar pe marna...

Hum BichdE Ye Majboori Thi
Kb Manzahoor Mujhe Ye Doori Thi

Sath Hamara Kb Choota Hai
Rooh Ka Rishta Kb Toota Hai

Aankh Sy Jo Aansoo Behte Hein
Tum Ko Khabar Hai Kiya Kehte Hein..

TUM HAMARE HO   HUM TUMHARE HAIN
HAI SATH HAR JANAM KA 
----------------------------
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue...
interesting concept...

continue soon
VindhyaMounika thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanmisha28

Nice start...

Sakshi ne Arjun ko hi mar diya...
diyar e ger pe marne se behtar hai  diyar e yar pe marna...

Hum BichdE Ye Majboori Thi
Kb Manzahoor Mujhe Ye Doori Thi

Sath Hamara Kb Choota Hai
Rooh Ka Rishta Kb Toota Hai

Aankh Sy Jo Aansoo Behte Hein
Tum Ko Khabar Hai Kiya Kehte Hein..

TUM HAMARE HO   HUM TUMHARE HAIN
HAI SATH HAR JANAM KA 
----------------------------

Thanks for commenting... Loved your Poem... Can I please use it in prologue...?? Credit will be given to u... Please... Coz, i loved it...
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super awsome start di...
Just love it...very interesting...
E
sweetpari4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting concept
awesome prologue 
cont soon.