such an amazing show...but not treated well

ritarao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just love this show...but it is treated badly by sony...only one promo before the show started...and now no promos at all...no repeat episods given by the channel which they r giving to reporters n INKNMP..such a pity...

this is an amazng youth love story...so refreshng one after watchng these saas bahu rona dhona bakwaas drama... i really wish this show is in star plus...then atleast it would have get more positive responses...

now i have seen in utube the yestrday's episode of MBS...it got only 22 likes n 23 dislikes.. i think the previous 8.30 show's fans might have done it knowngly..

Fahad n Zalak s doing an amazng job...such a fabulous chemistry frm episode 1 itself...

I am a fan f MBS from Kerala...i even stoppd watchng my regional shows@ 8.30 for watchng MBS... i am really in love with this show.. but really sad for the treatment given to this show by the channel...so sad...

hope u all agree with me
Edited by ritarao - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree rita. Me too MBS viewer from kerala. I have even tweeted sony tv asking for a repeat. I hate their CID show!! You can also tweet sony for more promos and repeats
ANewFan thumbnail
You can also ask your friends to watch MBS so that we can increase the TRP of MBS so that sony cannot overlook that!!
ritarao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too fed up with their CID...whenever i tune to sony i could only get cid to watch...me too tweeted a lot to sony..
but all in vain
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.
I agree with you.

But let me clear something about those dislikes. They appeared just from Mondey. You know why? Coz Sony TV made this show unavialable in many countries. For 24 - 48 hours. For this viewers from outside India are angry. I live in Kuwait  . I can't watch the uploaded episode befor 24 hours.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i can't even watch the show on YT as its blocked where i live 
pancakes527 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yes i agree with you. if this show would have been on star plus. it would have got so popular. people watch all the star plus dramas because they have such good precaps and they bring new promo after every 1-2 week. which have all the dak dak music in them. and people get attracted right away. This show did have a weak plot but i think one of the reason the show is ending is because of the channel
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ANewFan

You can also ask your friends to watch MBS so that we can increase the TRP of MBS so that sony cannot overlook that!!

In Pakistan the show is extremely popular because Sony airs there. The show TRP there is 5.6 ðŸ˜Š
If only this was in India. Also Sony itself is popular , Cid airs on 3 channels