The immortal love

ISHANI222 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The immortal love

Hello, everyone here I am shravani with a new kind of fan fiction on our hot couple razia and altunia.

This is my first ff, so, if there is any kind of mistakes then please forgive me. Hope you guys like it, and surely hit the like button after you finish reading...so, here it goes:

Character sketch:

Shehzadi razia:

A sweet natured 18 years old girl, who is beautiful beyond words her doe like eyes, sparkling face, desirable rosy lips, and her creamy white skin are so beautiful that any man can go crazy for her. She is the princess of Delhi, daughter of Hindustan's sultan the most powerful man sultan shams- ud - din iltutmish her mother is qutub begum of this sultanate.

Sultan shams - ud - din iltutmish:

The most important king in the slave dynasty not only important but the most powerful. He always loved razia most among all his children because of her sweet nature and intelligence. Whenever he is alone he thinks that if khuda have given this kind of intelligence and mind in siyasat to his sons then ...his thoughts are always captured by razia, she is very close to his heart. Sultan iltutmish is a kind king he is caring for his children his family and awam [people], and on the other hand harsh killer for his enemies.

Shamshad begum or qutub begum:

She is the mother of razia as well as the mother of shahzade nasir. She was happily married life, when all of a sudden her life was shattered within seconds through the rakasa [dancer] shah turkan. Who started to fill ears of his husband against her. Firstly she didn't care because there were many rakasa and concubines in the palace and no one was much worthy but the shah turkan was always used to flutter around sultan and fill his ears against the king. And a time came when sultan could see nothing but the shah turkan and her son rknuddin.

Altunia mirza:

He used to be a slave fighter for a rich zamindar abdul khan. But soon he realized that he does not like killing innocent people just because they cannot fill the tax so, without wasting time he left the rich zamindar. And went on a long journey, but where he himself didn't knew. He is physically very strong and could handle atlest 15 soldiers at a time. He is charming not less than any prince, his masculine chest, his manly ascent, his strong biceps, and his black big eyes were such that any women may fall for him, and anyone would think twice before attacking him. He is a brilliantin fighting, archery as well as sword fighting. He always respects women and always have a urge to be loved by someone, and probably his continuing journey would take him to his love... Edited by cuteshravani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHANI222 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› IT IS JUST A STORY NOT RELATED WITH HISTORY IN ANY KIND I'AM SOON GOING TO POST CHAPTER ONE...๐Ÿ˜†
CHARCTER SKETCH:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361336

CHAPTER 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361336
Edited by cuteshravani - 9 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for chapter 1
Update asap
ISHANI222 thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE:

SULTAN ILTUTMISH IS AGAIN OUT FROM DELHI ON AWAR, HE WOULD NOT RETURN UNTIL THE NEXT MONTH. While in Delhi qutub begum and razia is planning to go to Multan her maternal uncle's ruled region. Her mammu jaan probably be very happy on this pleasant surprise she thought to herself.

"When are we going ammi?" she asked excitedly.

"After two days from now we are going to leave for Multan dear!" her mother replied.

"But ammi I want to be here back in Delhi before abbu comes back, to welcome him." She said

"Yes, dear we'll be back in Delhi before your abbu comes back."

Razia sighed in relief.

And went to her chamber to start packing. But the mother and daughter didn't knew that they were heard by someone, someone near the corridor, below the curtain the person listened everything in detail and ran in a hurry to another khawabgah [chamber] it was a slave girl...

"Adab huzoor! Ek zaroori khabar lai hoon."[Adab madam! I ve got to know about interesting news.] The slave girl said taking heavy breaths due to running.

"Kya hai namurad? Jaldi bako! [you idiot girl tell me fast what is it?]" The woman known as shah turkan was standing in the front of the mirror while admiring her beauty. She was wearing a lavish anarkali suit of deep purple and red in color and her hair all open. Her age was not less than 40, who was mother of a son nearly the age of 20, but still beautiful, beautiful from outside which the whole world could see but the deep black soul she has, the ugly nature she had is known by only few.

"Huzoor, mallika-e-hind and Shehzadi razia is planning to go to Multan; they will leave for Multan the day after tomorrow." She said in an excited tone expecting a gift as she has got this information by risking her life and listening the conversation of royal Shehzadi and mallika-e-hind.

Carrack...!!!! The mirror broke into thousands of pieces by the big flower vase which shah turkan threw on the mirror not able to control her rage.

She fumed in anger what?? Multan? I cannot see you happy shahzade razia. Ive already devasted your mother's life by making a big difference between sultan and her, and now you are coming in my way! I want to see my son sitting on the throne of Delhi not shahzade nasir. Shehzadi razia beware! You always come in my way between me and sultan; you are so close to his heart what I am not. You have to pay for it and this is my chance. Ha! Ha! Ha!... The voice echoed in the palace. The bandi realized that she is not in a good mood it would be better to leave, and left the place silently.  

Part 2:

Razia in her chamber:

Razia: "Fatima, chanda jaldi se humara saman bandho! Hume jald hi nikal na hai. [Fatima, chanda start packing we are going to leave soon.]"

Fatima and chanda were the slave girls appointed for Shehzadi razia, but she talked with them, gossiped with them as they are her friends.

Fatima: "par hum jaa kahan rahe hai Shehzadi?"

"Oh ho! Multan aur kahan. {We are going to Multan}" razia replied while smiling at them.

Chanda: "par Shehzadi iss samay sultan bhi Delhi se bahar hain to kya iss prakar akele Jana thik hoga? [princess, at this time when sultan is also not in Delhi so, would be it right to go all alone?]" Chanda asked with real concern.

"Chanda kisne kaha ki hum akele jaa rahe hain? Ammi bhi jaa rahi hai humare sath! Ab jao aur Jane ki taiyariyan karo. [Chanda who told you that we are going alone ammi is also going with us. Now, go and prepare for our journey!]" Fatima and chanda nodded and went for the preparations of the journey...

Soon they were in multan, they enjoied every single day, every single moment with her ammi, mammu, mami and her little coisin. And every evening razia, Fatima and chanda used to go horse riding secretly, no one in the palace knew about this secret. Every day in the evening three of them went near the pond in the edge of the jungle and came back before it turns dark. Asusal they were near the pond all alone when suddenly they heard the sound of many horses running towards them from the jungle.

" these are the sound of horses!!! Do you know who these people are?" razia asked in a fearful tone.

Fatima said panicking "I don't know shahzadi!" while chanda said "rajkumari hume jald hi yahn se chalna chahiye ye zaroor ghoon honge, iss jungle me rehne vale adivasi! Unhe ye pasand nahi ki koi jungle ke ass pass bhi aaye, chaliye chalet hain yahan se!!"[princess we should leave the place as soon as possible, may be these are the adivasis who leave in this forest and they don't like that someone comes near their forest let's go princess!!] Fear was clearly visible on her face, they hurriedly climbed on their horses, but it was too late...

In the next post: ghoons aresst razia
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chapter
Loved the intro of all
And also thanks for the PM and quick update
Keep writing
-Manu-
ISHANI222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Awesome chapter

Loved the intro of all
And also thanks for the PM and quick update
Keep writing
-Manu-

thank you for your appriciation... hope you like it... i'll pm you when i again update the next chapter
ISHANI222 thumbnail
 INDEX:
CHATECTER SKETCH:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361336

CHAPTER 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361336
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing 
Do continue soon
Thanks for the pm 
ISHANI222 thumbnail