The immortal love

ISHANI222 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
razia altunia ff:
The immortal love storyThe immortal love

Hello, everyone here I am shravani with a new kind of fan fiction on our hot couple razia and altunia.

This is my first ff, so, if there is any kind of mistakes then please forgive me. Hope you guys like it, and surely hit the like button after you finish reading...so, here it goes:

Character sketch:

Shehzadi razia:

A sweet natured 18 years old girl, who is beautiful beyond words her doe like eyes, sparkling face, desirable rosy lips, and her creamy white skin are so beautiful that any man can go crazy for her. She is the princess of Delhi, daughter of Hindustan's sultan the most powerful man sultan shams- ud - din iltutmish her mother is qutub begum of this sultanate.

Sultan shams - ud - din iltutmish:

The most important king in the slave dynasty not only important but the most powerful. He always loved razia most among all his children because of her sweet nature and intelligence. Whenever he is alone he thinks that if khuda have given this kind of intelligence and mind in siyasat to his sons then ...his thoughts are always captured by razia, she is very close to his heart. Sultan iltutmish is a kind king he is caring for his children his family and awam [people], and on the other hand harsh killer for his enemies.

Shamshad begum or qutub begum:

She is the mother of razia as well as the mother of shahzade nasir. She was happily married life, when all of a sudden her life was shattered within seconds through the rakasa [dancer] shah turkan. Who started to fill ears of his husband against her. Firstly she didn't care because there were many rakasa and concubines in the palace and no one was much worthy but the shah turkan was always used to flutter around sultan and fill his ears against the king. And a time came when sultan could see nothing but the shah turkan and her son rknuddin.

Altunia mirza:

He used to be a slave fighter for a rich zamindar abdul khan. But soon he realized that he does not like killing innocent people just because they cannot fill thwe tax so, without wasting time he left the rich zamindar. And went on a long journey, but where he himself didn't knew. He is physically very strong and could handle at lest 15 soldiers at a time. He is charming not less than any prince, his masculine chest, his manly ascent, his strong biceps, and his black big eyes were such that any women may fall for him, and anyone would think twice before attacking him. He is a brilliant in fighting, archery as well as sword fighting. He always respects women and always have a urge to be loved by someone, and probably his continuing journey would take him to his love...

index:
chapter 1:  page one scroll down
chapter 2 : page one scroll down
chapter 3 : page 2
chapter 4: page 3
chapter 5: page 3
Edited by cuteshravani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHANI222 thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE:

SULTAN ILTUTMISH IS AGAIN OUT FROM DELHI ON AWAR, HE WOULD NOT RETURN UNTIL THE NEXT MONTH. While in Delhi qutub begum and razia is planning to go to Multan her maternal uncle's ruled region. Her mammu jaan probably be very happy on this pleasant surprise she thought to herself.

"When are we going ammi?" she asked excitedly.

"After two days from now we are going to leave for Multan dear!" her mother replied.

"But ammi I want to be here back in Delhi before abbu comes back, to welcome him." She said

"Yes, dear we'll be back in Delhi before your abbu comes back."

Razia sighed in relief.

And went to her chamber to start packing. But the mother and daughter didn't knew that they were heard by someone, someone near the corridor, below the curtain the person listened everything in detail and ran in a hurry to another khawabgah [chamber] it was a slave girl...

"Adab huzoor! Ek zaroori khabar lai hoon."[Adab madam! I ve got to know about interesting news.] The slave girl said taking heavy breaths due to running.

"Kya hai namurad? Jaldi bako! [you idiot girl tell me fast what is it?]" The woman known as shah turkan was standing in the front of the mirror while admiring her beauty. She was wearing a lavish anarkali suit of deep purple and red in color and her hair all open. Her age was not less than 40, who was mother of a son nearly the age of 20, but still beautiful, beautiful from outside which the whole world could see but the deep black soul she has, the ugly nature she had is known by only few.

"Huzoor, mallika-e-hind and Shehzadi razia is planning to go to Multan; they will leave for Multan the day after tomorrow." She said in an excited tone expecting a gift as she has got this information by risking her life and listening the conversation of royal Shehzadi and mallika-e-hind.

Carrack...!!!! The mirror broke into thousands of pieces by the big flower vase which shah turkan threw on the mirror not able to control her rage.

She fumed in anger what?? Multan? I cannot see you happy shahzade razia. Ive already devasted your mother's life by making a big difference between sultan and her, and now you are coming in my way! I want to see my son sitting on the throne of Delhi not shahzade nasir. Shehzadi razia beware! You always come in my way between me and sultan; you are so close to his heart what I am not. You have to pay for it and this is my chance. Ha! Ha! Ha!... The voice echoed in the palace. The bandi realized that she is not in a good mood it would be better to leave, and left the place silently.  

Part 2:

Razia in her chamber:

Razia: "Fatima, chanda jaldi se humara saman bandho! Hume jald hi nikal na hai. [Fatima, chanda start packing we are going to leave soon.]"

Fatima and chanda were the slave girls appointed for Shehzadi razia, but she talked with them, gossiped with them as they are her friends.

Fatima: "par hum jaa kahan rahe hai Shehzadi?"

"Oh ho! Multan aur kahan. {We are going to Multan}" razia replied while smiling at them.

Chanda: "par Shehzadi iss samay sultan bhi Delhi se bahar hain to kya iss prakar akele Jana thik hoga? [princess, at this time when sultan is also not in Delhi so, would be it right to go all alone?]" Chanda asked with real concern.

"Chanda kisne kaha ki hum akele jaa rahe hain? Ammi bhi jaa rahi hai humare sath! Ab jao aur Jane ki taiyariyan karo. [Chanda who told you that we are going alone ammi is also going with us. Now, go and prepare for our journey!]" Fatima and chanda nodded and went for the preparations of the journey...

Soon they were in multan, they enjoied every single day, every single moment with her ammi, mammu, mami and her little coisin. And every evening razia, Fatima and chanda used to go horse riding secretly, no one in the palace knew about this secret. Every day in the evening three of them went near the pond in the edge of the jungle and came back before it turns dark. Asusal they were near the pond all alone when suddenly they heard the sound of many horses running towards them from the jungle.

" these are the sound of horses!!! Do you know who these people are?" razia asked in a fearful tone.

Fatima said panicking "I don't know shahzadi!" while chanda said "rajkumari hume jald hi yahn se chalna chahiye ye zaroor ghoon honge, iss jungle me rehne vale adivasi! Unhe ye pasand nahi ki koi jungle ke ass pass bhi aaye, chaliye chalet hain yahan se!!"[princess we should leave the place as soon as possible, may be these are the adivasis who leave in this forest and they don't like that someone comes near their forest let's go princess!!] Fear was clearly visible on her face, they hurriedly climbed on their horses, but it was too late...

In the next post: ghoons arrestrazia, Fatima and chanda and takes then to their leader while razia and altunia first meeting, in the next post...to be continued soon.

Edited by cuteshravani - 8 years ago
ISHANI222 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

PRECAP - Chanda: "rajkumari hume yahan se chalna chahiye, ye zaroor ghoon hain iss jungle me rehne wale adivasi unhe ye pasand nahi ki koi bhi jungle ke ass pass bhi aye!! Chaliye rajkumari yahan se nikal te hain!" fear was clearly visible on her face. They hurridly climbed on their horses, but it was too late...

CHAPTER 2:

As three of them started to move forward someone caught fatima's hair and pulled her down from the horse. It was a man whose face was covered with a black cloth and his blue evil eyes were still visible. Now chanda and shshzadi razia also came down from their horses and there they could see atlest 16 mens are standing just a few meters away from them. Looking at them with anger in ther eyes. One of them was pulling fatima by her hair toward the leader of the gang, and all the other men have swords in their hands. "chodo usse [ leave her]" razia shouted at the top of her voice. " e ladki ab tu hume batyegi ki hume kaya karna hai? Jao sipahiyon pakad lo usse bhi [ now you will tell us what we shoul do? Aresst her!!]" the leader ordered. Instantly two men ran towards chanda and razia. Chanda cried in terror, but razia being from a royal family knew how to use sword and dragger, she pulled out a shiny sword fron the velvet decorative cover which was hanging through her waist band tied at her royal attire. And said in a clear loud tone " aapna bhala chahte ho to chod do fhatima ko! [ if you want to be live your full life then leave fatima!]" the men were astonished at the fearless, brave attitude of the girl. For some momments those men watched each ot'er's facial expression and then started to laugh out.

" ha! Ha! Ha!...ye piddi si ladki, humse ladegi ab itne bure din bhi nahi aa gaye hai humare, jao sipahiyo pakad lo unhe! [this little girl will now fight with us? We are not in so bad condition! Go and aresst that girl!]" the leader shouted. Six of them ran towards her with their swords, for a few seconds she backed off and then with full strength she attacked and with her first attack one of the men fell down, due to a deep cut in his chest. Seeing his condition the other two men attacked on her she defended herself with her sword. The men were astonished to see a women fighiting so bravely. And within few more minutes she defeted all the six men who were now lying on the groung with bloody cloths. Now the leader signalled other mens to attack from her back, while she was busy in freeing fatima someone attacked her back and the instantly everything turned dark...someone closed her eyes and mouth with cloth, and tied her hands and feet with rope. And then took her to a unknown place.

" vallah! Ya khuda tune to humpar badi meharbani ki, aab shehzadi humare kabze me aa gayi hain! Yahan unke zevaron pe aish aur udhar delhi me bhi to shah turkan hume bahut badi rakam dengi iss liye."

Razia's blood boiled up oh! So, this is the truth! These men are sent by shah turkan, she wants to kill me? Ya khuda, is this is what written in my destiny? Is this is the way my end is going to come? But if I came out of this problem alive then, this is my promise to myself that I will not spare shah turkan!' she thought to herself!

After a few minutes someone opened her eyes tore her jewelries out and threw her into a dark room it was a small hut and there was just one window she ran to see outside, it had turned really dark! ammi would be panicking for me, and probably every one in the palace would have known that she is missing! And may be they would have started searching her, but is nearly impossible to find her out from this dark place in the middle of the jungle.' She sadly thought and sat down on the floor.

" aah...aaha..." someone shouted, it was a female voice with this sudden shrill razia remembered about Fatima and chanda, where are they?

"aah! Chodo hume humare pass mat aao!...dur hato humse!" again a female shrilly voice stroke her ears, it is none other than chanda. But what these men going to do to her? Razia ran her mind anyhow she have to save her, but how? How?...

ISHANI222 thumbnail

PART 2:

Altunia mirza was on his way, where? He himself didn't knew he is just moving on and 0n. when peole ask him where he is going to ? he have always the same answer jahan kismet ley jae!

And his kismet had decide to meet him with razia...

He was moving through the same forest where razia was areested and locked.

Chanda was syill fighting from the devils,who were aaproching her drunk with lust in their eyes. "aah!..." she cried loud. And her shrilly voice reached altunia's ears who was somewhere near the same pond at the edge of the jungle, as he heard the female voice he rode his horse faster to see from where it was coming? Within few minutes he reached at that place where razia, Fatima and chanda were locked. There were three huts two of them were dark and locked where as the third one was open and was dimly lighted with a lantern, he can't figure out clearly what was going on there, but he was sure that some men were forcing a women, he instantly grabbed his sword and with a flick of minutes he killed all the men, they were weak as well as drunk. Chanda was lying in one corner of the room sobbing loudly, her blouse was torn from places and her dupatta was lying on the other side of the room. She was so badly frightened that she had closed her eyes through her hand and uncontrollable tears were continually flowing out through her eyes. Altunia slowly went near her picked up her dupatta and covered her with it.

Now slowly chanda uncovered her face and looked at altunia sitting near her smiling warmly. nothing to worry! You are safe with me.' Chanda sighed in relief. She cleared her eyes and saw altunia he was handsome and charming just like prince in the dreams of every girl and for her he was not less than any angle sent by god. bhagvan aapka bhala kare aapne hume bachaya iskeliye aapka bahut bhaut shukriya!' she said while crying.

yeh sab to thik hain behen par aap yahan aayi kaise?'

He asked with concern.  vo! Vo! Hum...hum shehza...' she stopped before comleting her sentence anda thought for a while no! I can't tell him about Shehzadi, it won't be safe!'

And then said- hum aur humari saheliyan yahan uss talab ke pass aaye the tabhi in logon ne hum par humla kar diya!

Un dono ko bhi bagal vali kothi me band kar rakha hai kaya aap unhe chudane me humari madad arenge?

han zaroor! Aayie chaliye khan rakha hain un dono ko?'

Both of them stood up and went to the next hut altunia broke the lock and entered in it, they saw Fatima lying all unconscious on the floor. Chanda stared to rub her palms and feet to wake her up! altunia was standing at the door looking at them while chanda said hum Fatima ko dekhte hain aap jayen aur shehza...mera matlab hai razia ko chudain!'and as she directed he went to the next door and broke the lock... And after that what he saw was just unbelievable razia instantly came out of the room and put her sword on altunia's neck and said " tumhe kya lagta hai tum logon ke napaak mansoobe kamayab ho jayenge? Han? Eisa kuch nahi karne denge hum tumhe!' she attacked him, he put his hand forward to defend himself and his hand got badly hurt. dekiya mohtarma aap job hi samaj rahi hain...' chup! Bilkul chup hume nahi sunni tumhari bakwas! Hum sab jan chuke hain samjhe tum!' she again attacked on him but this thime he took out his sword and started to defend himself. sunneye mohtarma...hum yahan aapko..'

hume maloom hai kit um hume yahan khatam karne aaye ho!' and again attacked on him.

"dekiye mohtarma hum aauraton per hath nahi uthate aur aap to begunah hain hum aapko kyoun kuch karenge? Aap samajne ki koshish kyoun nahi kartin?..."

kya samajh ne ki koshish kare hum ? aur ye beghunah vali bat tumhe tab yaad nahi aaye jab tum hume yahan ley aaye?'

For a few seconds altunia was in his dream land he saw razia her beautiful eyes her sparkling skin was looking more beautiful in the moon light. This is my princess! Of dreams he thought he came back to his sences with her next attack and continued to defend herself while gazing at her.

Edited by cuteshravani - 9 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update
Loved it
Thanks for the PM
Update next part asap
-Manu-
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res 
thanks 4 pm 

wiil read whole 

story tonight Inshallah
ISHANI222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Beautiful update

Loved it
Thanks for the PM
Update next part asap
-Manu-

thanks for aapriciation i'am soon going to update next part...
ISHANI222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

res 

thanks 4 pm 

wiil read whole 

story tonight Inshallah

surely read the story...hope you may like it.
and plz let me know how it was?
i'll soon update the next part
~~shravani~~
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice story..looking forward for more updates
ISHANI222 thumbnail

CHAPTER 3:

Razia was still on her rage, and without listening a word what altunia said she continued her attacks, for altunia it was a play within his one chance he could throw out razia, but he didn't attacked he just kept defending himself. After few minutes chanda and Fatima came back and saw them fighting.

Chanda yeh aap dono kya kar rahe hain?'

Razia saw chanda and Fatima standing just a few meters away...she ran and hugged them tight...

chanda tum thik to hona? Hum ghabra hi gaye the, ki kahin vo sach me tumhe kuch na karde!' razia said while looking at them.

han! Hum thik hain , sirf inki wajah se!!' chanda pointed her fingures towards altunia...

Razia: kya? Inhone tumhari madad ki? aur hume to laga tha ki yeh bhi unhi aadmiyon me se ek hain jo hume yahan lee aayen!

Chanda -nahi shahza...uff...nahi inhone to humari bahut madad ki! Sach!'

Razia felt embaressed she continusly blamed that man who saved them!...she turnred around towards altunia and said while looking down hume...hum...hum...hume..maff kar dejiye!...hum samaj nahi paye the ke aap hume yahan ba...bachane ke liye aaye the...hum...hum...aapse tahe dill se maffi mangna chahte hain'

miyan! Vaise to hum aapse naraz nahi hain par agar aap maffi hi maang rahi hain to thada thik se mang lijiye!' now, razia looked in his eyes and said " hume maff kar dein!"

"koi baat nahii mohtarma! Humne aap ko dill se mauff kard diya!" altunia replied with a smirk...

Razia: hummm!shukriya!!

Mirza: hello I'am altunia mirza!...

Razia didn't reply...anything to this. And on the other hand altunia was becoming more and more impatient with each passing second to know about the beauty standing in the front of him. And razia being impatient to go back palace...'so, should I drop you people to your home?...if you want?...'

"No! thanks." she exclaimed and then again said thanks to altunia for his help, but she was being uncomfortable due to his constant stare, he was looking at him continually which she didn't liked at all. Although in just one stare she could judge the person and her gut feeling says that he is not a bad guy but staying with him in the deep jungle is not safe after all. So, she took his leave and split out with the horses which were tied with a tree by the kidnappers and soon went away riding their horses as fast as possible. They were gone but altunia was still standing there like a fool looking towards the direction where they went...ya khuda! Abhi to mile the aur tune itne jaldi usse mujhse dur kar diya...ugh...vaise jo bhi hua thik hi hua akhir agar vo ruk jati to shayyad unke jaane ke baad mujhe aur dukh hota...! Na jane kiss desh ki pari thi aur kis desh ko chali gayi?... then he too went his way...till this time razia , chanda and Fatima were back in the palace...her mother ran towards her all crying" where were you? Why you went out like this...even without telling anyone and even without security! Tell me why you went like that? You know dear you have taken life out of my body...!"

"Beta if you needed anything you have told us! What was the need to go all alone? And where have you gone?" razia's mamma who was the king of Multan king musurrudin qutub ala. Now, with every single detail razia told about their journey, about those men and about altunia too! They were astonished that shah turkan had stooped so low that she wanted to kill razia. "Sultan would surely behead her, after he will come to know about this conspiracy." Pinaz begum said, wife of king musuruddin qutub ala. Qutub begum: no he won't! He won't even listen to any of our complains and we'll be the one cheap in his eyes! We don't have any kind of proof so, no need to go to him for help got it razia..."qutub begum said with watery eyes she was now aware of the things what shah turkan had done. She have sultan in her pawn. He'll never do anything against her...never! With the fresh sun-rays of a new day they left for Delhi.

IN DELHI:

When altunia was killing all those men in the jungle, the leader of the gang ran away from there and was able to save his life. Anyhow he managed to come to Delhi to meet shah turkan...but it was not easy at all to enter into the palace foe a common person.

The leader of the gang who is now in Delhi is known as hakim khan he changed his outfit and like labor he entered the palace and went to meet shah turkan.  Hakim khan reached at the gate of shah turkan's khwabgah {room} the bandhi {slave girl} went in and told that a man naming hakim khan had came to meet her. Now shah turkan was unable to control her happiness...razia the biggest problem in her life is out of her life forever...she could never come back.she was feeling like to dance...she was way too happy. Hakim khan came in and said "aadab huzoor!"

Shah tukan in a too happy mood " hum bahout khush hain hakim khan! Hum tumhe bata nahi sakte ki tumne humari kitni madad ki! Aab baut jald humara beta delhi ki gaddi par hoga! Mango kaya mangna chahte ho? Hum tumhe denge!"

"huzoor is bande se galti ho gayi isse maff kar den!"he lied down on her feet and started to cry.

Shah turkan shouted in anger: hakim khan tum kahna chahte ho ki...tum razia ko nahi maar sake? Tum jante ho tume kitna bada mauka gayan diya?

In a flicker of seconds her expression and state of mind changed from extreme happiness to extreme anger her blood boiled up and eyes turned red. She started to throw things here and there...she said in a damn angry voice: hakim khan get lost! I'am giving you one chance to run away from here and to save your life! But this time if you failed to run then no one even god'll be not able help you out! I'll kill you and make sure that no one finds your body within next hundred years...

Hakim khan ran as fast as he could to go out of the palace but as soon as he reached the main gate of the kila... something happened that stopped him to go out immediately.