Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Akki ji...😊...
aapke saare k saare stories hamare favourite hain...❤️...🤗...

Continue soon...😃...Waiting eagerly......
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

guys, 
sorry for being inactive for almost 5 month..
i have been really busy with college and really sick.. i was on medical leave for almost 2 months..
i used to visit IF and some random threads (another forum).. but i genuinely didn't get time for writing updates..

Part 50
thanks for being with me through this journey.. and congratulations to all of you for 50th chapter of this FF
updating this one only for you guys.. it's a small chapter.. but for now.. i couldn't work on next module..

Antara was sitting on the floor of the bathroom.. leaning her head back to the door..
her eyes got red and her face was swollen... 
she didn't know what she did.. running away from Raghu was not the right thing to do.. but she knew that her heart would have been exploded from pain if she would have stayed at home..
she opened her swollen eyes as she heard her phone ringing.. she knew it was him..
it's been more than 10 hrs that she left from home.. and he didn't call her.. she knew that he knows she wouldn't have picked up his call.. he already gave her the space she wanted.. she got up.. washed her face.. and came out.. 
there were 2 missed calls... she composed herself and called him back..
he picked up the call on first ring..
hello..
hello miss call..
a lone tear dropped from Antara's eyes hearing that from him...
so rahi thi?? he asked casually...
nahi..
hmm.. tumne ph nahi uthaya na...
wo main..
koi nahi...i think by now you should be done with your office work..right?
she knew he was pretending just like she did before leaving..
i'm outside your colleague's house.. let's go home now..
Raghu! she whispered his name..
what happened? it's already 5:30am.. you can come outside now..it's pretty cold here.. hurry up!..
Raghu.. he heard her sobs and tears fell down from his eyes..
where are you? he asked making sure his voice doesn't choke...but she could feel the pain in his voice..
she told him the address of the hotel she was in.. 
he closed his eyes in disbelief.. but he composed himself..
i'll be there.. it took him 20 min to reach there..
all the time his heart was aching with the thoughts- why did she go there.. he knew in what condition she left from home.. she wasn't herself.. how could she..?
once he reached there.. he called her again..
i'm outside.. he said as soon as she picked the call..
she was waiting for him in the lounge.. 
he came out as he saw her coming out from the hotel's building...it was very cold out there..he covered her with his jacket and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead...
looking at her pale face and swollen eyes made his eyes moist.. but he didn't let his tears appear...
she tried to hold him but he took her bag and threw it on backseat..
baitho.. he opened the car's door and made her sit properly..
she looked at him as he came to driving seat.. his face was red and flushed.. he was still wearing the same clothes he wore in the afternoon for her birthday celebration...
she kept looking at him while he turned his car back.. looking backside he moved his car.. his face was so close to her's that she could feel his warmth on her face.. 
once he turned his car successfully.. he was about to look forward but Antara caught his attention as she very gently touched his jawline and cupped his face with her one hand...
i'm fine miss call.. i'm now used to of your tantrums, he said while removing her hand.. 
seatbelt! he raised his brow and instructed her..he looked in front avoiding any eye-contact with her..
kuchh khaya tumne? he asked..
i'm little early or you could have tried breakfast in this hotel.. he chuckled.. trying hard to hide his pain in his fake laughter..
he stopped the car in front of a shop.. he brought some light breakfast and tea.. and gave to her..
you must be hungry.. 
we shall sit here only.. they have not yet cleaned the tables..
okay? he said still without looking at her..
Antara looked at him taking a sip of his tea and avoiding her in every possible way..  tears rolled down on her soft and swollen cheeks...
Raghu sighed and finally looked at her..
why are you crying..? 
you are making me feel guilty for something which i didn't do...you should rather be apologizing for leaving me like that when even dinner wasn't prepared...
a meek smile appeared on her lips..but disappeared in a fraction of second..
here.. Raghu gave her some napkins.. and wiped her tears..
you wanna talk? we will talk.. you don't want to.. then we won't.. but let's go home first...
and finish this even before that.. okay?
okay! he nodded as she nodded a little..
their drive to home was quiet.. none of them said anything. some random radio station was playing on a barely audible sound but no one cared to even switch it off.. by the time they reached home it was almost 7 o'clock..
Raghu parked the car and asked Antara to come out.. she was still holding her tea cup.. he took it from her hand and threw it in a trash bin..
he grabbed her bag from backseat and walked towards the front door.. she followed him silently..
he opened the door and they both came inside.. the moment she stepped in.. her eyes got widened with shock..
this house was a mess.. Raghu came inside and threw bag on couch..and went into the kitchen..
tears rolled down from Antara's eyes as she saw the flower vase broken and water spilled on the floor.. all flowers are smashed.. all decoration that he did in the evening was a mess now..a pain appeared in her eyes realizing what mental state he would have been in.. 
she walked towards the bedroom.. without noticing Raghu who was standing near the kitchen door lowering his head down.. he watched her going inside the bedroom and followed her..but stopped a few steps far from here as she stopped..
she froze as she reached at the door and looked the condition of their bedroom..
her clothes were scattered in the room.. her closet was open.. all drawers were open.. stuffs from her cupboard and table were scattered everywhere in the room.. tears rolled down from her eyes seeing that whole night how much pain he was in... she walked in and looked everywhere.. he didn't touch the cards which were hanging on their bed.. those memories and cards she made for him on their anniversary...
she sat on the floor holding the edge of the bed and tears flew down from her already swollen eyes...
but her eyes got widened and brows were frown as she noticed pieces of broken glass on the floor..
she immediately got up and looked around..the glass of her dressing mirror was broken..
it had some dried blood on mirror and some drops were spilled on the floor..
she felt a sharp pain in her chest...and immediately rushed outside and bumped into Raghu with a thud..
he held her from shoulders.. 
she looked at him and her lips trembled to say something.. but she couldn't utter anything...
i know it's a mess right now.. sorry! i wasn't myself last night.. i will clean everything..just don't leave me again... he said..
tears rolled down on her soft cheeks again while her heart was bleeding...
she held his hands that were holding her from shoulders and brought them in front of her..
she made him open his palms and looked at them...and them looked them from behind..
she took a back step looking at his hands and cried..
kuchh nahi hua hai... he said.. but he couldn't say anything further.. when he saw her holding his hands gently and bringing them above... she kissed his knuckles and held them close to her heart...
don't hurt yourself because of me... she said while pressing his hands gently and literally hugging them close..
yeah! you are right..!
you are already doing a pretty good job with that...
he pulled his hands out slowly.. without making it look weird still made it look weird..
she looked at him hearing that from him and a guilt appeared in her eyes
if you want to rest up for a while.. do that.. couch is still left in a better condition.. if you need to go to college..i'll wake you up before i go to office.. hmm...?
without letting her speak anything he went into the washroom.. he came after a few minutes wrapping a towel on his waist.. he saw Antara sitting on the edge of the bed.. 
get some sleep ANtara..he said while taking his clothes from his closet.. but she didn't listen to him..
brushing his hairs..wearing his shoes..applying his perfume..setting his hairs later with his long fingers...he got ready in a few minutes..
if you are not sleeping then lock the door.. i'm leaving..
he grabbed his bag and was about to leave when she held his hand.. Raghu?
he looked at her with calm expressions.. trying hard to hide his anger and frustration...
if you want then get some sleep Antara.. you haven't slept whole night..
she looked at him..
you are going to office?
yes.. i need to... to make a living.. right? he kissed on her lips..
she looked at him with surprise..
what? i don't care what you do or don't.. you are still my wife..and i love you.. he said very casually..
you were gone for whole night and i missed you a lot.. so i guess i can kiss you before leaving... right..?
saying that he pecked on her lips again...
he said and was about to turn...
Raghu please!
what? he looked at her..
you want to talk?
hmm??
about what..?? he closed his eyes and said in a very calm voice
she lowered her eyes...
i'm sorry Raghu...
you want to apologize?? he scoffed...you think i would like to hear a sorry from you..?
no Antara!! he nodded in no...
that's not...that's not what i want to hear.. he shook his head and scoffed...
she looked at him.. her hands were sweaty and her lips were trembling...
she knew she was wrong...
i know what i did last night.. it was wrong..and i know i have hurt you a lot...warm tears rolled on her cheeks...
she held his hand... her throat was sore and her voice choked...and i'm sorry for that.. we can talk.. she kissed his hands and rested her forehead on them... please! she whispered...
he felt her tears on his hands and felt a sharp pain in his heart..
he nodded in no.. and cupped her face..
if you want to talk and explain.. then please explain in detail Antara... I'll listen to everything you have to say.. each and every thing.. trust me...
and i'm not upset with you what you did last night.. in fact what you did was right.. that's the best you could do at that time.. and i understand why you did that..
i do need an apology from you.. but not for what you did last night.. he said in a very composed voice making her even more worried...
i need an apology because you never understood me.. you never trusted me...she looked at him and nodded in no..
you called me your friend.. but you never trusted my love and my feelings for you..
i need an apology from you for judging me that i would never understand you.. that i won't reciprocate to your feelings..
it's not... he cupped her face more gently and wiped her tears with his thumbs..
i need an apology from you for keeping your feelings inside you for all this time.. and hurting yourself.. 
i need an apology for ruining each and every effort i made in this marriage to make you happy.. 
to fill the void in your life.. because i never knew i was rather hurting you...his eyes were calm though his voice was stern..
i need you to apologize for labeling my efforts as my needs.. and whenever i thought i made you smile and gave you the rights of a wife.. you labeled them as your duty as a friend.. she looked at him in surprise..
you should apologize for every moment when you made me think that i made you loved but actually made you cry internally...she felt a thump in her heart thinking did Sid tell him something...
she nodded in no.. she kissed her hands and cupped his face... that's not true.. that's so not true..
don't lie.. please.. not now at least...it hurts me...he said and held her from her shoulder..she could feel disgust in her voice which he was trying to hide..
wait! he opened his closet and came back to her after a few moments..
Antara's eyes widened in shock as she looked at the thing in his hands..
here! keep this.. no need to hide it anymore.. it was a good read.. in fact very interesting...she could feel the anger and disappointment in his voice..
you are indeed a hero of this story.. but you had got no rights to misjudge my actions...
i gave it a whole night to realize how much you have been through and how miserable i made you...
now you need to think how and where you were wrong when you were writing our story on your own..
and i'll give you as much time as you want..
Raghu?
no! he nodded in no... 
i'll talk to you Antara. but only when you want to talk about everything.. 
i have hurt you a lot Antara.. and i get it.. and i'll explain everything..
but you also need to explain why you did this... to us...
just don't do anything that hurts me even more..
he picked his bag.. cupped her face with one hand..
i'll have my breakfast in office.. i never wanted you to do that as a duty...
he said bye to her and left grabbing the keys of his car...
Antara was blank.. she had no idea how to react at this moment.. her love, her family, her relationship with Raghu.. this marriage.. it felt like everything has come to an end..
she sat on floor with a thud..
Raghu left from home.. drove for a few km away and stopped his car somewhere near highway..
he tried hard not to think what happened and tried to forget it at all..
but the moment he recalled whatever he read in her diary..holding the steering tight in his grip..he burst into tears..
all he wanted to move out from that suffocated feeling and scream his lungs out..
he hid his face in his big hands and cried...
almost an hour passed that he was just sitting in his car and looking away...
suddenly, he realized what he did.. he should not have left her at home like that..
at least not telling her about that he knows about her feelings..
he cursed himself and came out of the car.. washed his face.. and drove back to home..
he reached home by 10am.. he rang the doorbell twice but she didn't open..
he unlocked the door with spare key and came inside..
the whole house was still a mess.. and she was no where..
he looked for her in bedroom...but she wasn't there..
with a heavy heart..without calling her name.. he opened bathroom door..
she was sitting on the floor.. hugging his jacket and their pic from farewell party.. while her diary was torn into pieces and scattered in bathroom..
Antara..! he called out her name.. she looked above and got up...
Raghu looked down and rubbed her temple slightly...
he sighed and forwarded his hand to her.. she held her a bit..
he very gently and slowly pulled her towards him...
took her into his embrace.. caressed her hair and patted on her back gently...
she clutched his shirt slightly from side of his waist..
nothing happened..let's just forget everything.. he said while kissing her in her hairs with moist eyes... 

i hope you guys like it.. please like and comment...
love
-Akki
Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
PMs later..
will be updating one more story in a day or two.
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic and very emotional update...both are in pain and finally everything is out in open but they need to talk and clear every thing...hope everyting will be fine soon and they will be happy forever...thnx for updating even after being so busy and sick hope ur fine now...
DamRyeong thumbnail
lol.. another word for res..
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Both are in pain 
Hope they will come out from this together 
story_seeker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...an emotionally charged and a fast paced chapter it was for me...😎...
Not d kind of 1-to-1 stable confrontation between RaNtara...
but i think thats how its going forward...😊...
"Raat Gayi Baat Gayi" types...👍🏼...

Hoping that they wud get through this n come out strong.....

Waiting for more......Akki ji...😃...🤗...❤️...

Avni_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part...👏...
Unexpected convo n scenes of RaNtara...😊...

Continue soon...🤗...n waiting for  everything to be sorted out ......

Love it...❤️...

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This got me so emotional. It was worth waiting, so good. 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
Happy New Year..Dear..😊
It was so Happy to see you.😊
It was So Emotional Part.😭
The Whole Conversation were so Interesting.😊
Raghu and Antara Part was so Heart-Touching.😭
The Feeling of Raghu and Antara so Emotional.😭
I hope everything will be fine now.😊
Take Care of Your Health,Dear.😊