• Whatsapp
  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linke
Mohit Raina
Text resize:AAA
The set looks real and the cast, authentic. And since it marks Rajeev's comeback on TV, it is bound to generate a lot of excitement. It's interesting to see the hard work that journalists put in to achieve their targets.

READ: Alefia Kapadia to be seen in 'Reporters'

Mohit Raina 

The set looks real and the cast, authentic. And since it marks Rajeev's comeback on TV, it is bound to generate a lot of excitement. It's interesting to see the hard work that journalists put in to achieve their targets.

Gurdeep Kohli Punj 

The channel believes in moving ahead with time, like it did with my bald look in Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane. Reporters again is another such attempt. A new story with a new backdrop of a media house. I loved the first episode, which had some great performances; a special mention for the direction team.

Gautam Rode

It's good to see more realistic concepts coming on Indian television. I'm glad that we are moving towards more relatable shows as they bring about a fresh change for the metro audience.

Hussain Kuwajerwala 

We have seen a lot of news reporting live on TV, but it is exciting to see how the news reaches us. Rajeev and Kritika look great together. The show has a unique concept, something that's not been seen on television before.

Ssharad Malhotraa

I loved the promos and got a chance to catch the first episode. The show looks promising and I am glad that the channel has come up with such an interesting concept which has not been explored before. Both the actors are looking fabulous.
Reporters airs Monday to Thursday at 9 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.
Edited by Maha149 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
grate...tfs dear...
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Woow superb :))
I loved Hussain's comment the most bcz he too said that our dear Kittu n Rajeev look great together 
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaweya

Woow superb :))

I loved Hussain's comment the most bcz he too said that our dear Kittu n Rajeev look great together 

I second you.
😳