Yeh Dosti Milti Naseeb Se!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo KY2ians...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Once again another mindblowin epi of KY2 this month made me make 3rd topic of mine in this month  for this show...!! This post is very spl for me as its my 525th topic in IF as a whole(its also my 19th KY2 Forum topic).....And i'm so so happy tht my 525th topic is on my most fav character of current times-Manik Malhotra.....!!

I hv been in IF since 2009 n been part of 36 forums by nw where i hv made 525 topics(includin this)in 24 forums n among tht 24 forums,18 forums r  hindi serial forums of various channels(includin ky2)..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...!! And the reason i said these here is coz,though i hv watched numerous shows n made topics for so many shows-the THEME for most of them has been LOVE..!! I am sucker for love stories n i connect to tht relationship the most..πŸ˜ƒ!! But there hv been very very few times,where i hv made topics on NON LOVE STORY ANGLE lik Friendship/Siblings/Parents-Child relations...!! And today is one such rare occassion where my post is on non love story angle n its my 2nd fav relation-FRIENDSHIP..!! I hv been watchin shows since 2003 n i can say for a fact tht theres ONLY very very few shows-which has BEAUTIFULLY PORTRAYED THE BEAUTY OF FRNDSHIP n GAVE ITS DUE IMPORTANCE in stories too..!! I hv made frndship theme related topics in Miley Jab Hum Tum(thts the show where i hv made max no of frndship topics compared to other shows-my most most fav show),Dil Dosti Dance,The Buddy Project n tonite i am gonna make my 1st Dosti theme topic for KY2...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..!! And i feel super happy abt it...!! Also the fact tht this topic i am makin on tht char which truly stands out as EPITOME OF FRNDSHIP-Manik...πŸ‘πŸ‘...I dnt think i hv ever seen anyone better than Manik AS A FRIEND..!! Manik for me is THE BESTEST FRND wala char i hv seen in ny show...!! Hv seen so many beautiful frndships in so many shows BUT NONE LIKE MANIK in LIVING THIS WONDERFUL RELATION-FRIENDSHIP..!! So my this post is DEDICATED TO Manik-The PRECIOUS FRIEND..⭐️⭐️⭐️!!

Manik...Today he moved me so much as a char...as a frnd...πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! I see 6 diff shows on a day n today the ONLY PERSON remainin in my mind aftr all those epis of  my shows today is Manik n the ONLY SCENE which still affects me is Manik-Dhruv scene of KY2 tonite...⭐️⭐️!! Tht scene reflected SHEER UNCONDITIONAL FRIENDSHIP Manik feels for Dhruv...πŸ‘πŸ‘..!! Dhruv is a BIG TIME FOOL to NOT realise n see this EPIC UNCONDITIONAL FRNDSHIP he could ever ask for..!! But lik v all knw,Dhruv will realise this fact soon..!!

Now coming back to scene..!! It started with Dhruv givin back the new guitar to Manik which Manik gifted Dhruv for his performance..!! Tht gift ws send to him with full of love n good wishes for Dhruv by Manik..!! But tht Dumbo Dhruv insulted tht wonderful gesture of Manik by tagging his gesture full of frndship as a trick with evil intentions n also boasted tht he very well knw "tricks" of Manik..!! Gosh hw can someone be this delusional..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Such blame games is no more shocking to Manik as he has been hurt enough by Dhruv's hurtful allegations against his frndhsip already..!!  So Manik told Dhruv tht Dhruv is the one who knws wht Manik can think n wht he cannot ..!! But Dhruv ws in no mood to hear/understand wht Manik ws tryin to say...!! So he told Manik tht to keep his gift with him  n he tried to leave frm there..!! Manik immediately stops him n hugs him...!! Gosh tht made me cry instantly..😭😭..!! Dhruv ws jst not understandin this poor soul..!! All Manik wanted ws to wish Dhruv for his performance in his own style..!! And when he rejected tht-he tried to convey his goodluck by huggin him lik v do hug our dear ones to wish luck..!! A simple gesture...Yet the way Manik did-i couldn help but feel for this guy......!! Manik ws STILL HOLDING ON TO HOPE tht one day Dhruv would be back..!! Manik had told his frnz few days back tht its OVER b/w him n Dhruv as he felt he lost all hopes..!! But somewhere he had still some tiny weeny hopes left n hence his ways of giftin Dhruv to wish him luck n all..!! But once again his efforts for Dhruv ws misunderstood ws Dhruv again..!! So Manik jst tried to clarify tht he gifted Dhruv this guitar as its new beginnin for him...!!But again Dhruv REFUSED to beleive it..!! Manik again tried tellin him there ws a time Dhruv could understand his unsaid words n to tht Dhruv retorted back by sayin he dnt want to understandt nythin when Manik failed to understand wht he has been saying since so many days to Manik n thts to stay away from him..!! And tht ws it for Manik..!! Srsly he ws TIRED fightin to save this frndship when the other one ws not evn interested to save..!!

Manik then told wht he finally finally ACCEPTED WITHOUT KEEPING ANYMORE HOPELESS HOPES..!!
Manik told he hv understood finally tht if he being around Dhruv ws makin Dhruv a person who cares abt none,then Manik WONT be near him...!! In Manik's words "Tere aas paas bhi nahin rahunga main"...😭😭...Damn Parth ws so FLAWLESS in tht moment...Manik's pain of acceptin facts which he tryin to run away ws clearly felt coz of his awesomest acting..πŸ‘πŸ‘..!! Back to scene Manik continued to tell tht he never wants Dhruv to turn bad or try to bcome a bad guy coz of Manik..!! He also said mayb hes only waitin time n time again to bring Dhruv back to his life..!! And he further told him now he will stop...he wont wait anymore...now no more tricks,no more manik-dhruv or no more they being buddies..!! In his own words-"Agar tu mere bina khush haina toh wont take tht happiness from u...wont take tht khushi...NEVER...All The Best"-the most heartwrenchin moment tht ws tonite...😭😭😭...Tht ws THE REAL MOMENT when Manik finally LET GO OFF HIS MOST CHERISHED RELATIONSHIP...HIS BEST FRND SINCE CHILDHOOD WHO WS MORE LIKE A BRO TO HIM..He decided to let go off tht frndship at tht moment with a heavy heart coz for this selfless guy HIS BUDDY'S HAPPINESS is MUCH MUCH ABOVE HIS PAIN of NOT  BEING AROUND his buddy or loosin all hopes to hv tht same buddy back to his life..!! Parth's heartwrenchin actin made tht scene evn more emotional.!! I am in tears now evn by jst recallin tht moment..😭😭😭..!! Tht much i ws moved by Manik's unconditional frndship for Dhruv..!!

Manik is truly one TRUE frnd nyone could wish for..!! He/she will be LUCKY to hv such frnd lik Manik in their lives..!! Not all r LUCKY to possess such TRUE FRNDSHIP in their lives..!! Dhruv ws one such...But yet he only converted his LUCKY fate to an UNLUCKY one..!! But Manik might be still thinkin its HIS UNLUCK tht he cant hv his best buddy back..!! Dhruv ws the 1st person with Manik got close...!! Its in his frndship with Dhruv,Manik's lonely childhood found solace in..!! And thtsy Manik considered Dhruv more lik his bro than his best buddy..!! And today to let go off tht same cherished relationship is NOTHING BUT IMMENSE TORTURE for Manik..!! But yet hes doing tht coz thts wht Manik does..!! He can do ANYTHING for his loved ones n evn if tht anything means a torture to himself...!! And here tht person is Dhruv who means so much to Manik..!! So he can break his own heart into pieces,but cant bear the sight of Dhruv hvin prob coz of nyone n evn if tht nyone is Manik himself..!! Truly i simply dnt hv words to describe wht i felt for Manik-the frnd today...!! Only tons of respect n love increased for him in my heart..πŸ‘πŸ‘..!!

Nywz i end this post by dedicating this song which totally suits Manik today n in a way Dhruv too if only he realises..!! This is the same song which ws played for Manik-Dhruv scene tonite..!! Couldn get a perfect song than this..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

YEH DOSTI MILTI NASEEB SE!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Congratulations Nikki πŸ₯³ It is, indeed a feat... Hats off to your dedication and I admire your love for the shows and the characters... May you keep on finding shows, keep on falling in love all over again each time you find another Manik, or KK or Mayur... and keep making such colourful and heart-felt topics. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Elita

Congrats Nikki on your 525th IF Post.

All your posts are fab and entertaining. You capture the emotions and feeling of the onscreen character and analyse them really well. Your writing always reflects the character's thoughts well...and as far as I know you are the only one who does justice to characters while expressing them.

Even in this post Manik's friendship is so beautifully highlighted...the guy is honest in all his relationships...no wonder we love him. His sincerity and commitment earns respect from us all in leaps and bounds.

Once again Congrats and looking to many more such milestones. 

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Hey nikki..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..Look who is here..πŸ˜ƒ..Well m back after a long longg timee..πŸ˜ƒ..and its really good to be backk..πŸ˜ƒ..missed u and commenting on ur posts..πŸ˜”..i think u missed my RAMAYANS also..πŸ˜‰..Well no worries m back with BANG..!!πŸ˜ƒ..Howz youu??πŸ˜ƒ..its the first time we will be talking here in KY2 forums instead of YHM forums..πŸ˜‰..but it feeels really really goood to be backπŸ˜ƒ...

i didnt see ur post first..and i just commented on one post..and i will copy paste that comment here as well..πŸ˜‰..as i mentioned each and every thing in that post..πŸ˜ƒ..Its really good to b here in KY2 forums for the very first time..πŸ˜ƒ..Its really amazing how people are crazy abpout this show..and now one crazy fan is also added in this family..πŸ˜†..and that post was really beautiful..and i commented there right after reading it..πŸ˜ƒ..
M reserving it..and i will comment here with some ADDITIONs in that comment..πŸ˜‰..

**EDITED**
WONDERFUL..!! πŸ‘πŸ‘..U just explained dhruvs-Manik freindship soo soo beautifully..!! i just love their freindship from the start..!! i always adored their freindship..as they both are just like brothers..and they are bestestt of freindx..as nandani said that manik-dhruvs freindship was the first thing he noticed about manik..that as a freind how amazing manik is..!! A person would be lucky enough to have manik as a freind..but this dumb dhruv is not understanding his worth..!! and he kept on behaving like an idiot..!! but today he realized his worth..today when manik walked away from dhruv..he relaized that how wrong he was..!! Aperson who hurt himself just to make his buddy happyy..!! just to make his first performance perfect.. he gifted him guitar..!!..like seriously which freind does all these things..NO ONE..!! only a TRUE FRIEND can doo all these things...and thats what manik is..!! πŸ˜³.. A PURE BLISS..!! no one can every have a freind like him..!! he always got worried whenever his freindx were having bad times..he was the one who always tried to bind them together..and to make them feel that he will make everything alright..!! he helped them numerous of times without any return..!! If u have such kind of freind in ur life..never let go of that person!! NEVER..!! because its veryy hard to have such kind of people in ur life.. and if u find them just keep them with you..!! 

Now i wanna add that comment here as wellπŸ˜‰..

Well i wanna say that MANIK MALHOTHRA is someone who can hurt himself just to see his loved ones HAPPY..!! He is just that kind of person who can give himself pain just to make others happyy..!! such people are very rare in real life..! He is just hiding this face from everyone..He want to be monster..he wanna be a VILLAIN..!!! But his ANGEL nandini has REVEALED his true face infront of everyone...and people think he got CHANGED as per mukti said today!! Well no..he is always been an HERO..but he never showed it to anyone..and now if he is showing his true colours than its only because of HIS nandani..!! 

There have been a lott of things happened in their journey since today..They have faced a lott of troubles..some happy moments..and some heartbreaks as well..!! but one thing is always consistent and that is their "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"..they can never stay away from each other..even they fight all the time but they can never stay away..and thats the beauty of their relation!! They always find reasons to bump into each other!!😳..Manik and Nandani are truely MEANT TO BE TOGETHER..!! THEY ARE SOULMATES..!! and i love they way nandani said that i can read ur eyes..!! this showed that how deeply she knows manik..!! Though he denied that he doesnt know anything about guitar but later on he accepted infront of Dhruv..!! 

Well about Dhruv-Manik scene..It brought tears in my eyes..i can actually feel the pain in maniks eyes..!! His eyes was full of pain..it hurts a lot when ur closest freindx happiness lies by staying away from u..It aches to acknowledge that ur all efforts of getting ur friend back are useless...!! Its very difficult to go away from ur friend for his happiness..a person has to be strong enough to take this decision..!! Manik and dhruvs friendship has always been unique..they always helped each other and they were REAL BUDDIES..!! whenever dhruv had those attacks..no matter where manik was..he always came to help him..he was always there with him..Manik can never see dhruv in pain..and he always wanted to see him happy..and now Dhruv's happiness lies in ENDING this friendship..so yess it would be really hard to accept it..!! But manik did..just because he wanna see him happy..he want him to perform well..and that's why he gifted that guitar to him..HE LOVED HIM ENOUGH TO LET HIM GO..!! Well that's how our manik is..He can bear a lott of pain but he can never see his loved ones in pain..!! it was such a heart wrenching scene..!!

We never value a relation until it get away from us..!! whenever a thing remain with us..we nerver value it..but when it get away..we then realize its true importance in our life..!! and that's what happens with dhruv today..he knew that manik will never go away from him..and he will keep on trying..but today manik gave up..he accepted his defeat because of dhruvs happiness..!! and now dhruv is realizing that how he have made a GIANT MISTAKE..and now he will come to rescue manik as per precap..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. m really happy that dhruv got his brains and he will come aroundπŸ˜ƒ..Finally!!!!

And Parth.⭐️⭐️..Take a bow BoyπŸ˜ƒ..he just simply nailed that scene..!! he enacted that scene soo wonderfully that we can actually feel the pain in his eyes..he portrayed every emotion soo beautifulllyy..!! Really he was soo best in today's episode..!! πŸ˜ƒ..

Your post was rocking as always..and u described everything about their freindship so perfectly and beautifully..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..BRILLIANT..!! loved reading ur post..πŸ˜ƒ..And it feelss soo soo good to comment on ur post after such a longg timeee..πŸ˜ƒ..and i will try to b regular from now on..😳..

Originally posted by: sizzysehrish

NikkiπŸ€—

Ur post made my day
Ur achievement is wht u deserveπŸ‘
U always write so well .. U pen down each emotion feelings so beautifully...
I am unable to express how much i. Love to read ur post
They are bestest part of being in india forums

Coming to this post
Manik friendship is the rolemodel 
I wish that every one culd get friend like him
Today maniks pain was evident but for his friend he agreed to let him go
Friend like manik is difficult to be found in todays world
Ur ending line realli well describe ke ye dpst naseeb se milti ha and naseeb walo ko hi milti hai

Originally posted by: IFollower

Beautiful post Nikki- esp about one of the most selfless and beautiful relationships in this world. 

Manik and Dhruv have always shared that special bond. As Manik mentioned, they understood each other even w/o a word expressed. Dhruv has always been his back up in crisis. I am watching the old episodes (yet again) and comparing to the Dhruv that we have now- what a change of character. But in fact, Dhruv was shown to be a bit impulsive in the past, esp when misunderstanding Manik. Episodes 25 and 26, where he believes that Manik sent the goons for Nandini. He might still have gone to Manik later, but what was shown is that Nandini really pushes him to go back to Manik and explains to him, how much his friendship means to Manik. 

That makes me think and change my PoV about their friendship. It wasn't completely 100% reciprocated the same way. Any day, Manik WAS/ IS/ WILL BE a better friend. He has always put his friends before him and his happiness. I'm not saying Dhruv doesn't love Manik, but it doesn't take long to break his trust. Whereas for Manik- his friends, esp Dhruv are his anchors for his life. He loves them unconditionally and selflessly.

Manik is that kind of a friend, who understands his friends (in this context Dhruv) better than they understand themselves. And though it was heart breaking for Manik (and for us to watch him), he took the right decision of giving Dhruv the 'so-called' freedom he wanted from Manik. And now, of course, Dhruv will realise his mistake.

I did not intend this to be such a long post. I shall end with a quote for Dhruv:

"A faithful friend is a strong defense; 
And he that hath found him hath found a treasure." 
 Louisa May Alcott

Treasure is what Manik is (as a friend and lover) and Idiot is who Dhruv is, for not appreciating and acknowledging and now almost on the verge of losing that treasure of a friend and friendship.  

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Masooommm... πŸ€—

ur 525 topic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Friendship... kya bole... 

Har kisi ko nahi milataaa Manik jaisa friend zindagi maine...

Khusha naseeb haine Fab 5 jinko haine mili yeh friendship Manik se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know it's lame... but bhavanaoo ko samajooo shyari maine kya rakhaa haine...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Loved it..
Very nice Nikki
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: panidarang

Loved it..
Very nice Nikki

thank u dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Nikki πŸ€—...what an achievement πŸ‘...so proud of u.⭐️...keep rocking and making beautiful posts πŸ‘πŸΌ...love uuu β€οΈ

PS...my 19999 post dedicated to my sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Congratulations Nikki πŸ€—...what an achievement πŸ‘...so proud of u.⭐️...keep rocking and making beautiful posts πŸ‘πŸΌ...love uuu β€οΈ

PS...my 19999 post dedicated to my sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ

Ratna di...aftr so so long...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...hws u dii?n such a super cute post lik alwz...thnx so much di for comin here for wishin me...truly means a lot...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikki.. Nice.. Exactly writing post for epi ..
Parth s expression really flawless.. Utkarsh had less dialogue so he cud concentrate on his expression ..
Essessence of frndship is awesome in ky2
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Nikki.. Nice.. Exactly writing post for epi ..
Parth s expression really flawless.. Utkarsh had less dialogue so he cud concentrate on his expression ..
Essessence of frndship is awesome in ky2

the way this show portrays love frndship n the balance they keep b/w two is truly commendable..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

nywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post...πŸ˜ƒ...
Copying what i wrote in evelines post:
Todays episode was all about friendshipπŸ€—...starting scene where cabirs plan to save Manruv  friendship will prove to be a failure coz of that pandit😑...to the next scene where we could see the sweet gesture from Manik..πŸ˜ƒ...to the mukti alya scene helping cabir in his plan...to the changing room scene between Manruv...loved the msg that CVs were subtly giving us...Kaisi Yeh YaariaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Fab 5 has worked as a unit always..and that was the reason all their plans were successful...but this time is different...each one is trying hard to save their FRIENDSHIP...and this time each will taste failure in their own way...Maybe.. maybe after a few days Dhruv comes back...Maybe they all forgive him and move on...But they will remember this time always and this will make their bond all the more stronger...and no other MUs in the future will be able to break them apart...
Wonderfull song choice CVs...Yeh Dosti Milti Naseeb SeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

the way this show portrays love frndship n the balance they keep b/w two is truly commendable..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

nywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—

The blooper of the day :
Dhruv doesnt know handwriting of his childhood friend...πŸ˜†