Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

No wonder she has modelled Aarav on herself ...

exactly  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..hence you see him whining and more whining.. i so want that Asanskaari dance now that engagement preps have happened...they should use his decorations and ranbir should use his decorated flowers to shower it upon shilpa  ðŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe the engagement will have the asanskaari dance ... Shilpa seems to be missing in the roka function
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Maybe the engagement will have the asanskaari dance ... Shilpa seems to be missing in the roka function

pam must have woken up all around and carried out the function...and funny thing is no one has even raised as to why the roka was preponed ðŸ˜†
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

pam must have woken up all around and carried out the function...and funny thing is no one has even raised as to why the roka was preponed ðŸ˜†

Pam told N that Panditji said the auspicious time is tomorrow morning, and N said OK.

sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Pam told N that Panditji said the auspicious time is tomorrow morning, and N said OK.

okay..there was such a scene??i seem to have missed it...i usually FF Pam ðŸ˜†..thanks 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's right somehow. People cross their limits and instead of constructive criticism, they bash creatives and some do it 'just for their fun' and they ruin the atmoshere everywhere.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

it is like that student who tells the teacher..mam i have worked so hard and wrote for nearly 3 hours this paper...so what if most of the answers are wrong and make no sense...yet you have to give me good marks...😆

such a child !!

😆 Seems someone forgot to grow up ðŸ˜†