Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Rose

I want him in next season of big boss.πŸ˜†

I am with you on this one 😳 Bring KSG in BB πŸ˜‰ The forum will be on fire and everyday so much entertainment 😈
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

I always feel Salman Khan and Karan Singh Grover have many things in common.they both were always bashed by certain sections of media, critics or fans.

SK was bad boy of BW n Ksg bad boy of TV.
But just like SK has silenced his crtics with his amazing work n reached new heights,
I'm sure Ksg will also reach to greater heights.

So now you are comparing SALMAN KHAN THE LEGEND with this wannabe 🀒 πŸ₯±
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
So he think he can play Superman and all but in reality he is a 2rs actor who can go to any level just to get 15 minutes of attention

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

So he think he can play Superman and all but in reality he is a 2rs actor who can go to any level just to get 15 minutes of attention

if he is 2 rs then what is jennifer winget?
rajababu1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoloswag1996

OK I have to say he never show off about his achievement that's a very good thing otherwise these TV actors go mad by doing one film I remember reading a interview of gurmeet where he was saying how he is dil ka acha and girls thinks he is a prince something like that and same with others who doesn't even leave charity to promote themselves but ksg never realy boast about anything he always show less than he have.

lol , only  2rs actor talk like him 
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -red-

Reasons for bashing & sarcasm ?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-very-stupid-reasons-why-tv-actors-get-bashed-often-on-twitter/

I would think KSG qualifies under more then one category. He seems to be the prime punching bag  for no more then what many others indulge in the industry. 

The greater the bashing the more potential the actor has for rising to the top.πŸ˜†

It is proverbial ..Indian crabs always pull down the one rising above them πŸ˜’

@red.how true.its going to be good to see him go from strength to strength despite all the detractors.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

I want him in next season of big boss.πŸ˜† 

^ Completely agree with u..  
sochona thumbnail

Originally posted by: -red-

@ ShantiAshtangi  Koi shaque ?

Even if we allow his escapades in his personal life ...which may or may not be true  and have no bearing on his acting prowess  no one can deny that he is a hard working actor who has progressed with every show he has done on television. In an industry that attracts newbies galore KSG stands out as an actor who has performed in two back to back serials perfectly. Both Armaan & Asad will remain recorded in the archives of Indian television.

Now he has taken a leap forward  and his Kabir was as charming an act as Armaan & Asad. It is the only horror genre film which has been glued together by  an endearing love story of Kabir  for two conjoined sisters. 

Yes it is the love story which is the central plot ...the horror builds around it !

I believe Karan did an excellent job of  personifying Kabir trying to grapple with the mystery surrounding the spooky occurrences in his home.

when giveen the scope to perform,karan can do wonders.his last scene from alone was so good.
sochona thumbnail

Originally posted by: _kiara17

stop being sarcastic here😑😑

its ok kiara if he was being sarcastic.i wasnt.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hate Story is a successful franchise in times when most sequels are falling by the wayside.
It is not just Karan but most actors who are increasingly being asked  to act like studs because that is the popular demand by those who go to the theatres to watch films these days. you can see them all reveal flesh ...whether it is Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra or the latest claimant to the throne SSR ...they are all going the same route. All of them have toned their bodies except may be SSR who relies on cerebral power to win the masses but had to succumb to some titillating scenes in DBB to compete. Karan the professional he is works hard at building muscle. I recall an iv where he said he hit the gym hard as soon as he signed Alone even though it was not a requirement of the script.
Some have the physique others have the talent .Karan is a combination of both .He is talented as well as works hard to maintain his  physique.
He will climb the ladder of success whatever the naysayers may feel. I applaud his decision to play a grey character in his second movie as that will give him scope to display yet another facet of his acting. It is a brave but sensible decision.