Users

Frequent Posters

nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update ⭐️ Waiting for next.Thankxx for pm dear 😊
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dil ki hathon mein sab majboor hai...kitna sambhalo ge geet...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey babaji ..
Geet Maan se door rehna chahti hai...aur..situation usse Maan ke hi saath ...
kardeti hai ..
car me Geet ka drooling scene was nice...
Sameera has almost Misunderstood Geet ...
thank God ..
she didn't ...
Geet saved Sam and all went to hospital ...
Maan is worried for Geet ...
precap Sameera is serious whAt happened to her she said she is fine... then ???
waiting for next part ...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow, this sameera is interesting...is she good or bad...hmm...wonder what maan's feelings for her are ? he cares for her for sure, but does he love her???poor geet keeping her feelings locked up inside...and wonder why sam is in the hospital...and why does maan want bodyguards for her
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.. Geet tries her best to stay away from Maan but things doesn't happen as her wish.. She was asked to accompany Maan for a meeting where they meet Sam.. There Sam was cornered by some boys and Geet saved her from them and got injured in the process. Wonder why Sam is in the hospital and what's wrong with her..Loved it..
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Nice ud 
 geet share her heart with pinky she assure her its all normal
so keep distance with maan sir but seeing maan sir geet all
her resolutions get out of her mind 
maan closeness so much effecting her 
and seeing sameera closeness with maan 
its pained geet maan still concern fr her like
before fr him she is still childish 
geet rescue sameera and in this process she injured her
own hand and its bleeding wen maan saw that he immediately
held geet hand and walked away to treat her 
precap nice
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet is trying to be strong and prepare herself to be able to face Maan but the first moment she meets him she bumps in to him and falls down. Maan helped her and she was lost in him and the feelings.
The problem is she is trying too hard to stay away from him and in return she ends up falling more and more. The more she runs the more she is getting pulled towards Maan. Even in car she decided she would stay but she failed.

Sam for a moment doubted Maan and Geet but she was smart enough not to jump onto conclusions and seeing the files and laptop bag she knew it was work related.

Geet feels jealous seeing Maan and Sam but she is trying her best to control her feelings. She is seeing a new side of Maan as well.

Sam is happy with the right she has over Maan. I find her childish and cute. She loves when someone pampers her and gives importance. But then I dont know if she would change once she comes to know Maan doesnt love her?

Sam got in problem but I found it weird that seeing Geet they ran. They got scared of a girl? Or am I thinking too much? But anyway Geet came and saved Sam not caring about herself. She was quite selfless there. Saving the girl who is fiancee of the person you love is big thing. If she wanted she could have run from there and let anything happen to Sam. But instead she jumped and saved Sam.

Sam was concerned for Geet as well.

Precap sounds worrisome. What happened to Sam that she landed in hospital? Hope she is fine.

-Sanjana!
Rosmitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update...
Geet try to be strong & try to avoid her feeling for Maan but she cant do it...
Geet feeling jealous to see closeness of Maan & Sam...
loved it...
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.. Went for a medical camp so couldnot read the updates. And this one is going in a very interesting way and geet is totally jhalli which I liked very much . She is soo cute and sweet yaar... Though jealous ahe ran to save sam as she is her maan sir's love. Loved her totally. Its awesome update...

P.S will read kis and give u a lonnng comment. 😉
Endgame thumbnail
nice part geet tried very much to stay away from maan but she had to go with him she felt jealous seeing sam but she also helped sam lovely part thnx 4 update