naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Nandini walked back to the changing room " Manik wanted to say something but Pandit sir didn't let me hear him " she was lost in her own thought when Pandit placed his hand on her shoulder "Manik " she in excitement turn back  and quickly took a step back 

"Sir aap " she walked back ward 

" today you will perform and after that i have a gift for you " he came forward

" what gift ?" she step back

" here are 2 tickets ,we will fly abroad " he showed her the tickets ,

"Sir i can't go with you " Nandini at once said 

" why not ? i have taken permission from your Amm's " he said loudly,

"sorry i will not go with you "she snatch and tore it into pieces

Nandini was near door she opened and quickly walked out " how could Amm's give him permission ?" she hurriedly walked out side the place and text Manik to meet her out side  as she walked to the back garden she found Manik standing near the tree  he was talking to some one on phone, she slowly walked to close his eye from back , she was bit far when she saw  few guys walking near to him one knocked on his shoulder . as he turn around he punch him in his stomach  and other hold him and drag him to the deserted side of the lawn 

"Manik " Nandini shouted and ran behind him, she look around to find help because of loud music no one could hear her scream , she ran in the direction , two guys have hold him and one was punching him . Manik tried to free himself but failed

" why you are hitting him ?" she ran and came in between she was frighten and crying . one guy look at other and he winked to his friend he hold Nandini arm  and pull her 

"Leave her " Manik shouted with jerk frees himself , "Nandini if you love me  go from here " he  hit the guy  free her from one and  push her to other side "  i love you but i willl not leave you alone " she came back and tried to pull away guy from Manik 

"oh bara pyar hai " he manhandle her and twisted her arm "Leave her " Manik punch him  , the other guy hold her   toss her here and there " come and get her " he said 2 goons come forward to hit him Manik look at them as the misbehaved with her " you want me , i am here let her go " he surrender himself,  two hold him and one kicked and  punch him fall down on floor.Nandini bite the man arm and ran  " Manik " she hug he " for God sake leave him" she cried, she  saw Dhruv , "Dhruv" she scream but he stand like a  dumb , he didnot came near them, she pushed the men away as they tried to come near him "someone please help " she  wrap her arms more tightly around him cover, they heard foot step . Nandini screamed the shadow  coming running towards them goons ran away 

" Oh My GOD " Cabir came and look Manik  who was  hurt and bleeding and Nandini has bruise 

" see they have hit him" she placed his head in her lap and wipe his face 

" you are fine "  she caress his face and kissed his forehead  hug him in his arms

" ocuh Nandini" he cried with pain 'i could not safe you " her tears roll down her eyes

Mukti Aliya too came there running  "  I told  you Cabir it will not work "  Mukti look at Manik  

" what ?" Nandini look at them 

" i paid them not to hit Manik "Cabir sat next to him

" how could you do this Cabir " Nandini hit him on his chest " see this how much they have hurt  him "she caress his face and look at his wound 

" to make Dhruv realized " Cabir said 

"are you mad ? you asked Goons to hit him so Dhruv come to help " she poke in his chest "see Dhruv didn't came ,she pointed at Dhruv who was standing near tree, even if they would have killed us he  would have come to help , he thinks Manik dont love him he doesn't care for him . may be he cares for others more than himself, Dhruv has blindfold,he will never able to understand what all Manik has done for him , he thinks i have came between Fab 5 i wish he could see i had always tried my level best Fab 5 stayed together " she said "get up " she push Cabir away and give her hand to Manik to get up " i dont care about Fusion concert now it is over for me " she said and hold him

" Nandini " Cabir tried to come forward 

"please no you all go i dont need any help , if i was not there they would have beaten him badly " she said " and if anything had happened to him i wouldn't left anyone of you"

Cabir .Aliya and Mukti didn't had anything to say they look at each other , he was not able to walk , she made him sit on the bench.

Edited by naddiya26 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
As always I am the first one to comment 😛 😳
Amazing OS
Man love this piece of Os on Manan
It was hilarious how pandit shows the ticket to Nandu and wants to take her to tour he he couldn't stop laughing
Aww poor manik Nandu
Both try to save each other but got hurt badly
Cabir and other came but faced Nandu anger
Grrr that topi wala Balo ki dukaan Dhruv deserves a slap and punch and a kick
He can get to hell
Hope manik stopes giving him bhaav for a while
Tabhi uski akal thikane aye
Anyways thanks for the OS
It was too good
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice...
Loved it dear
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IT WAS AMAZING I  UST LVOE IT
richarius thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was mind blowing yaar. its so damn awesome. pls continue asap 
chatrath5 thumbnail
Awesome 
Poor manik and nandini
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
His pain is her pain
Loved Nandini here
I hope YOU turn it into a twoshot
Eager to know about maniks reaction regarding dhruv
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome... Bold Nandini always a treat :) thanks ... R u going to update the next part?
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It's awesome. ..
Loved this Sherni who stands for her love ...

Loved that lover boy who surrendered himself to save his lady love. 

Lovedo the way nandini pushed fab 5. Just loved it. 

Their love is beyond love. ...

Superb naddiya👏
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad Nandini was there to do something at least and she didnt go in shock and numb
She shined as his star and protected him