Beautiful Episode with fantastic COmpetition!

dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great Job by SSEL team!
Su and YU had the most divine Bhagwadgita moments near the fountain and they had the most beautiful discourse...clarification for naughty peeps:  I meant discourse only. All beautiful qualities are re-applied to SU and she's fully pre-restored for adarshness! Clever!

But after the hiatus I had, this adhoc competition surely was a erm..super pleasant surprise! 🀒

How very cleverly the "judge ladies" did detective work and pre-identified few qualities! Good ShowπŸ‘πŸΌ

Also, hidden talents by hitherto clumsy SU were unearthed. The 'clumsy-no-more' SU carved and created a  vegetable centre piece.

Exchange of boxes and winning of pearl put SU in superLead and reiterated her position that it is she is superest in the League of Maids.

No doubt she will zip and win this when it concludes next Saturday or the next or the next>>

NOW

After this DIVINE episode, a desire erupted in me like a tidal wave!

I want an Adarsh Pati Contest!

It will really be exciting to watch the B-Men excel at all those talents that they have along wid other eligible adarsh Patis and shine...

Hopefully YU will win all the rounds!

Beautiful SSELers will give so many brilliant Ideas as to how to conduct this wonderful Adarsh Pati Competition, I am sure..

K guys! the floor is yours!!

Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

Su and YU had the most divine Bhagwadgita moments near the fountain and they had the most beautiful discourse...clarification for naughty peeps:  I meant discourse only. 

How very cleverly the "judge ladies" did detective work and pre-identified few qualities! Good ShowπŸ‘πŸΌ

No doubt she will zip and win this when it concludes next Saturday or the next or the next>>

NOW

After this DIVINE episode, a desire erupted in me like a tidal wave!

I want an Adarsh Pati Contest!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Dunce, you Whacko! You nailed it!

How do you even come up with these thoughts?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm dying at the Bhagwat Gita reference! πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Yuvraj will win Adarsh Pati if they have video games competition! πŸ˜† or karoke, given his mp3  fetish... or an essay on how to plan a plan... possibilities are endless! πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol nice 1 I want them to cook, clean, serve their ladies and a shirtless competition lol
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Dunce, you Whacko! You nailed it!

How do you even come up with these thoughts?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm dying at the Bhagwat Gita reference! πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Yuvraj will win Adarsh Pati if they have video games competition! πŸ˜† or karoke, given his mp3  fetish... or an essay on how to plan a plan... possibilities are endless! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now we are serious DU
no games DU! we want SOLID Adarsh men!
Can he fix a plumbing leak?  
Does he carry cargo?
does da man quickly jack up a car and replace a flattened tire; Can he teach his love how to knead atta;
and so on...you add yours..or what all you want your adarsh-dude to do
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Birla bahus might be not too bright ( exception Su) but Birla boys are all useless with no exceptions..they don't work, don't earn , just sit at home or party and now-a-days are busy planning-plotting like aadarsh narisπŸ˜›..maybe they should have represented Birlas in this competition..SSEL is giving an all new definition to regressive thinking!
PS-I am trying to avoid as much sarcasm as I can because I doubt CVs will get the sarcasmπŸ˜† they might think we are actually loving it
Edited by Bul3 - 9 years ago
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol nice 1 I want them to cook, clean, serve their ladies and a shirtless competition lol

πŸ‘πŸΌ that will be our rounds 1 and 2 sandi!
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

You want to kill the boys, Sandia? πŸ˜† Itna saara kaam!  Come onnn! They must be tired of attending this competition already!πŸ˜†

dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bul3

Birla bahus might be not too bright ( exception Su) but Birla boys are all useless with no exceptions..they don't work, don't earn , just sit at home or party and now-a-days are busy planning-plotting like aadarsh narisπŸ˜›..maybe they should have represented Birlas in this competition..SSEL is giving an all new definition to regressive thinking!

PS-I am trying to avoid as much sarcasm as I can because I doubt CVs will get the sarcasmπŸ˜† they might think we are actually loving it

Bul
We are loving it! aren't we *wink* wink* or some such gesture they show in these shows! Of course we are CVsπŸ˜†

So what do you want shown? don't worry about b-mens talents...they will cultivate them overnight super talented and very Planny that they are!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drummedup

[DIV]You want to kill the boys, Sandia?πŸ˜†Itna saara kaam! Come onnn! They must be tired of attending this competition already!πŸ˜†

lol pooja I know their bones must be tired from inactivity bt they have to eventually use it. Lol this competition can be seen as their activity for the whole year after this they never have to do a songle thing as always lol
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now we are serious DU
no games DU! we want SOLID Adarsh men!
Can he fix a plumbing leak?  
Does he carry cargo?
does da man quickly jack up a car and replace a flattened tire; Can he teach his love how to knead atta;
and so on...you add yours..or what all you want your adarsh-dude to do

@Bold: Hey, he taught her how to make round laddoos... he ain't so bad! πŸ˜›

He can walk a dog. He can put everything in order...arrange cupboard, room... 

Cargo? yes. He caught Suhani falling unawares so many times... πŸ˜†

Question 1: What good way are Birla boys putting their life to use? 
Question 2: No office, okay. But do you atleast do household chores? A home-making hubby ain't bad as long as he IS home-making... are you boys doing that? 

Bas,I want answers to these two for now... I won't even go to physical tasks... let them do some mental tasks first!πŸ˜†