Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Sarita. I heard about you and just wanted to say welcome back and I really hope you're doing well 😊 Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Hi

Getting bored and in fact tired with pain, medicine and hospital..

Now trying to be back in my normal routine but it may again take almost a month more

Awweee may u be blessed with speedy recovery and good health ameen, i know it can be really tiring n exhausting, i'll pray for u , IA it will improve jaldi, 
It will take sometime but u'll be fine soon IA 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back to the forum! ðŸ¤—
I hope you recover fully soon. 😃
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
welcome back !!
Hope you are in good health.

thanks for sharing the new promo.

Looking forward to the new track.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 What was the point in the whole SK story?

Now I suppose SK will escape to India and Shaad will follow with Jannat.

That  Humsafars set is unlucky.😆  They should flee soon.

Guess there is a lot of Shaajan making up and romance coming up.🥱
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Cheee nooo ðŸ¤¢ this will be horrible!  I can't stand that creep with Sanam anymore🥱😡
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Yes the Humsafars set IS jinxed! Panothi...is THAT what it's called in Hindi? As in bad luck? LOL. That show tanked in 5 months. This track tanked in 5 weeks! Ever since the show moved to that set, the show has been pathetic and senseless. Also quite cringe-worthy with exploitation of a girl's memory loss being shown as a "cute romance!". I will be glad as soon as it is over!

Yeah I bet now "Saad" will be hugging and pawing Jin-nat all over to "apologize" for not trusting her about SK! ðŸ¤¢ I guess more "G***erJan" on the way! But what was the point of SK if both Shariff shayar and Jannat find out about who she is so soon? ONE of them at least will have to get shot for this to make sense! Nothing makes sense to me!

Maybe Shaad will be given a medal like someone said and "celebrated" for catching a terrorist who was living in his house for weeks! How good he is at his job? Biggest joke this whole track! End it please and move things along.

Welcome back Sarita. It's very nice to see you here again! Looking forward to your WU's! Hope you are recovering well! All the best to you!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes the Humsafars set IS jinxed! Panothi...is THAT what it's called in Hindi? As in bad luck? LOL. That show tanked in 5 months. This track tanked in 5 weeks! Ever since the show moved to that set, the show has been pathetic and senseless. Also quite cringe-worthy with exploitation of a girl's memory loss being shown as a "cute romance!". I will be glad as soon as it is over!

Yeah I bet now "Saad" will be hugging and pawing Jin-nat all over to "apologize" for not trusting her about SK! ðŸ¤¢ I guess more "G***erJan" on the way! But what was the point of SK if both Shariff shayar and Jannat find out about who she is so soon? ONE of them at least will have to get shot for this to make sense! Nothing makes sense to me!

Maybe Shaad will be given a medal like someone said and "celebrated" for catching a terrorist who was living in his house for weeks! How good he is at his job? Biggest joke this whole track! End it please and move things along.

Welcome back Sarita. It's very nice to see you here again! Looking forward to your WU's! Hope you are recovering well! All the best to you!

Mandy I don't think SK track will end. Cause she is Tanveer's daughter don't forget!  She has also to take badla from SaHil and Seher ðŸ˜• I feel this incident will lead to something else. Maybe the track to connect Pak India. 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

Cheee nooo🤢this will be horrible! I can't stand that creep with Sanam anymore🥱😡

yeah🥱
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Sarita.
Great to see u back.😃
Trust you are feeling better.