Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Normally Bhanu plays negative in ekta's shows.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Normally Bhanu plays negative in ekta's shows

I they can accept their Dad with another woman, then why not the Mother?

Though I don't support this at all.

What crap! 
Edited by poetic - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seems show going towards ekta's prev. show PR.   leads will not re-unite.     parents and step parents with more kids thrown in on the way??!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also what r kids going to think their mum with another man!!!!!!!!!!!

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the guy is known for his psycho,stalker kind of roles...i used to love him in bhabhi as nihaal before he turned negative...

let us wait and see what he does and how he fits in the mess of things right now but i really hope neil faces stiff competition this time not another comic relief for sure 

thanks for the article
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/YHMs-Subbu-bags-a-role-in-Itna-Karo-Na-Mujhe-Pyar/articleshow/46967444.cms
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

the guy is known for his psycho,stalker kind of roles...i used to love him in bhabhi as nihaal before he turned negative...

let us wait and see what he does and how he fits in the mess of things right now but i really hope neil faces stiff competition this time not another comic relief for sure 

thanks for the article

Is it? 

I think they must have thought about making Aman negative but that was not possible so they must have got this guy.. maybe he will come as Nachiket's replacement in the hospital or something like that.. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Is it? 

I think they must have thought about making Aman negative but that was not possible so they must have got this guy.. maybe he will come as Nachiket's replacement in the hospital or something like that.. 

yup they must have thought of making aman negative hence this over interference in ragini's life but since it somehow does not suit the character and besides as the girls here are saying that  Darshan bagged  a  movie...hence they must have introduced another character to turn him into a psycho..either a past friend of ragini's or a new entry in the hospital...yes he has to be in the hospital for all 3 to interact with each other ...

and yes bhanu sudan usually plays the ex lover turned psycho stalker roles 
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

yup they must have thought of making aman negative hence this over interference in ragini's life but since it somehow does not suit the character and besides as the girls here are saying that  Darshan bagged  a  movie...hence they must have introduced another character to turn him into a psycho..either a past friend of ragini's or a new entry in the hospital...yes he has to be in the hospital for all 3 to interact with each other ...

and yes bhanu sudan usually plays the ex lover turned psycho stalker roles 

Well he's definitely better looking than Darshan so I don't mind looking at him ðŸ˜‰
Let's see how this develops.. if it is an out and out character, then I don't think he'll last as long as a main character.. maybe he'll be Nivedita's accomplice for all you know.. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, he may be brought back into the equation by Nivedita. 
I think they may show Aman on a temporary leave, and hence this one will com e in. What will N still do in the hospital I have no idea?

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, he may be brought back into the equation by Nivedita. 

I think they may show Aman on a temporary leave, and hence this one will com e in. What will N still do in the hospital I have no idea?

Some emergency or maybe they will bring in that old kid Khushi..