Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I did a happy dance because you posted early.  Why you were awake that late I hope was because you couldn't stop thinking about making the collage and not something else.  After my happy dance I even told DS about it and she arrived here too.  Well that was short lived as I am barely updating now.  Enough of this...

OMG, two amazing scenes where most of us held our breaths at the sizzling chemistry between PaRud.  First the chudi leela and then the jhaki.  Both outstanding and breathtaking scenes.  Delightfully captured from all angles by you Mano.

Well happy dance is a must so we are dancing this one I made myself...

Quote for today

Finally Scene 1 GIFs

Continued...
Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YAY...made it to first page after ages 😆😆

Mano you are darling for posting this at this hour , but you should take care of your health too🤗

What fabulous scenes you have chosen for STOPping my heartbeats Mano😳..these are the iconic days of RR..

1st hold is intimidation and the 2nd hold is protection😳..

The first scene make me breathless every time I watch☺️, be it chudileela or Rudra's sarcastic dialogs with Mohini😆😆 and even the scene before this "the epic oozed necklace removing", uff I am getting goosebumps even by imagining it..There is so much to write for this just one scene..I will stop to maintain the sanity of this post 😆

The whole "Jhanki" scene is collabrated as second scene..Just look at their eye locks..dammit someone kill me already ☺️

These scenes showed why Paro is an excellent match to Rudra..She may be naive, soft , scared but she stood up to the most cruel man acc to her..similarly Rudra may be ruthless, cunning, strong but he always showed that passive side only for her...

What a pair...dammit spoiled by the mindless cruel Channel and CVs😡 

But am surely going to watch these scenes today

HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS...C U ALL ON MONDAY🤗

Will add more after other M bring her moves and GIFs😉

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Continued...
Scene 2 GIFs

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Mano you are darling for posting this at this hour , but you should take care of your health too🤗

What fabulous scenes you have chosen for STOPping my heartbeats Mano😳..these are the iconic days of RR..

The first scene make me breathless every time I watch☺️, be it chudileela or Rudra's sarcastic dialogs with Mohini😆😆 and even the scene before this "the epic oozed necklace removing", uff I am getting goosebumps even by imagining it..There is so much to write for this just one scene..I will stop to maintain the sanity of this post 😆

The whole "Jhanki" scene is collabrated as second scene..Just look at their eye locks..dammit someone kill me already ☺️

These scenes showed why Paro is an excellent match to Rudra..She may be naive, soft , scared but she stood up to the most cruel man acc to her..similarly Rudra may be ruthless, cunning, strong but he always showed that passive side only for her...

Updated

@ bold... agree with you

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hayee wet rudra and open hair walli paro
very hot☺️
choodi leela was one of my fav scene. I wanted to throw something at mohini for disturbing them. but rudra went all protective and killed me with his dialogues.😆😆
jhanki wala epi was also great but I never understood why paro would dance in that situation. then again who care as long as it is sanaya😆😆
I loved the offscreen segment for the epi more that epi.
sanaya was awesome with the singing and all that😆😆

lovely job guys.

waise completey off the topic, do you guys know what happened to our banner?😕
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for your wonderful collages, Mano

Why cant these 2 star in a BW movie together  - original story of Rangraisya - not the one botched up for TRPs - they look sooo goood !!!!

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Stop!😉

PS:This collage has few more parts to it.😛

Direct Link
https://i.imgur.com/0FaDEGG.jpg

Index:(Edits and VM's):

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepsel

Deeps since it was weekend
I can afford to wake of late the next day
Ya will take care 🤗

By now all of us are qualified to be  conferred with Doctorate
on RR and its emotions😉😃
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

hayee wet rudra and open hair walli paro

very hot☺️
choodi leela was one of my fav scene. I wanted to throw something at mohini for disturbing them. but rudra went all protective and killed me with his dialogues.😆😆
jhanki wala epi was also great but I never understood why paro would dance in that situation. then again who care as long as it is sanaya😆😆
I loved the offscreen segment for the epi more that epi.
sanaya was awesome with the singing and all that😆😆

lovely job guys.

waise completey off the topic, do you guys know what happened to our banner?😕

@bold🤣

Their off screen segments were lovely
and even behind the scenes 
Where Rudra hold Paro's head veil was funny and 
their high5 at the end😆😆
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuf

Thank you for your wonderful collages, Mano

Why cant these 2 star in a BW movie together  - original story of Rangraisya - not the one botched up for TRPs - they look sooo goood !!!!

They look no less than a movie couple
Infact they are better than most of them
But..will we get to see them
A question with no answer🤔