Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
And closet Lesbians too ...
BTW when you are keeping your sexual life personal then why do you want others to come out open regarding their sexual interests. yes there needs to be more awareness and acceptance on this issue but let them decide when they want to talk about their sexuality. 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Have they tried to genuinely raise awareness on this?

Instead they mocked such people and stereotyped them to no ends. They should have campaigned rationally and tried to remove stereotypes than foster them.

BTW some users happily doing +1 acts here on India posts, has your country accepted gays?

no they dont think about their country bcs there country is backward , failed country on world map , they know their country cant develop  so why waste time  in thinking abt  that . instead  they are completing their armaan by thinking abt india Edited by lolabc - 9 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol what's with the trend these day on IF - your country, mine country etc etc , feel like i am in an online world war .
And why people keep comparing India with other backward non-secular countries , desh prem should be looking upwards/forwards and not backwards/downwards.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: light_year

And if the kid in phedopelia says that he wants to be with the man. He loves the man and wants to be with him. Than I guess u will want to make it legal too coz its that kids choice right. I just saw a poster few days ago. Were a 12-13 year old kid was hugging a man n there were some quotes  like " I love him , I am alowed to live whom ever I want" something like that. I was shocked. What is next step after gayism. A man n boy relationship.  Obviously men will want younger boys coz young boys look more feminine and there is no drama attached like its with women. There are prediction that in end times men will propose to boys the way they propose women. So these things are going to happen. If not openly the closet phedopelia.  May be kids wont feel victims anymore. They might just enjoy it.

Sex is between consenting adults of sound mind. A child is not a consenting adult. 

There is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia. Child sexual abuse can be heterosexual and homosexual. 

If young boys were actually women sans the drama even lesbians would be into young boys too, you see the logic here? 

Pedophilia is and always will be a criminal activity. Children will never become consenting adults. So what is this open and closet pedophilia you talking about? Last I heard criminal activity has been always on the down low like in the history of crime enforcement. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

AllBlacks: I just hope you're trolling. Because my fragile mind fears the assumption that a sentient being can type out such puerile balderdash under a fully functional cerebral faculty.

sentient puerile balderdash cerebral faculty 

Have you been hanging out with Mister. K lately? 

mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sad that they have to still keep pretending and live a faux life, even in 2015. 
When will the world learn better? Worse is India with that abominable law.

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If what turns one in bed is a private matter then why should you talk about closet gays? I don't think they're closeted because of Section 377. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolabc

no they dont think about their country bcs there country is backward , failed country on world map , they know their country cant develop  so why waste time  in thinking abt  that . instead  they are completing their armaan by thinking abt india 

The media they read also has the same passion... hyping -ve stuff about India , giving horrible spin and distorting news, while conveniently forgetting or glossing over the ground realities of the liberal paradise they are living in ðŸ˜†
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Homosexuality  will lead to  paedophilia is same as saying heterosexuality will lead to rape !

So abstinence is the only way out  ðŸ˜†
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Kiron really say all this ?