Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Az07

Is subbu & ishita classmates too? Since there are news that subbu too is a dentist. But articles said that he is owner of the company for which Ruhi was modelling the add. So confusing. Is it only me that feels subbu looks a bit younger to ishu? If they r classmates then it's possible. Because women around 30 looks bit matured than men at 30 

YHM CVS can chances whole story tommrow they can show that Raman and shagun never divorce or Ishra never get married anythings they can show 
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Y to include KP in this discussion when he has nothing to do with this pic?? :S
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_10

Y to include KP in this discussion when he has nothing to do with this pic?? :S

Because some angel fans love to bash KP. πŸ˜›
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
lovely photos...
Its refreshing to see something different in YHM...

& Yes this seems like a flashback shoot...Can't wait to see Ishita pre Subbu episode...& Ishita young and in love...

Intially I thought DT will look older than Amit ...since he too is short and DT has put on weight due to the leg injury...but in this photo I didn't find her older...both look good as a couple...

Lets just hope, pray & wish that Cvs tackle this track with sensitivity unlike the previous ones...but these n number of SUbbu's is not giving me hope, as if they have no idea how to bring him in...

P.S Can you people stop making everything KP vs DT or Raman vs Ishita...Its really irritating these days to open any thread in the forum you people only stop with the comparisons...
Both KP's fans and DT's fans need to give us a break...you people fight as if you were appointed by them to defend them...
some of us like to discuss show & characters and would love to see the story progressions if any, instead of reading how good is DT or KP in every thread...

Edited by anoo123 - 9 years ago
nigar1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...they look so cute together..Very excited for Subbu track..Amit is really cute nd sweet ..
ZigBee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoo123

P.S Can you people stop making everything KP vs DT or Raman vs Ishita...Its really irritating these days to open any thread in the forum you people only stop with the comparisons...
Both KP's fans and DT's fans need to give us a break...you people fight as if you were appointed by them to defend them...
some of us like to discuss show & characters and would love to see the story progressions if any, instead of reading how good is DT or KP in every thread...

Sorry to butt in but don't you think it's bit harsh to say this thread has become KP vs DT or Raman vs Ishita? Coz I saw (read) not a single post of a "KP or Raman fan" who said anything offensive against DT or Ishita. Rather a blind fan of you know whom used an offensive ( terming a person's physical appearance as a beast is offensive) word against KP. Still no one said anything bad against that person or the actress. I chose to remain silent but here, blaming both the parties is UNFAIR.
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope these SBB & SBS gets time to shoot subbu n ishu ...apart from KaTa wedding...πŸ˜†

subbu n ishu look good together...v excited to see their trackπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Asmi2013 - 9 years ago
Why is kp fans still on yhm forum? They better leave and get lost in kata mock wedding..
mreshma thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaimaV

Because some angel fans love to bash KP. πŸ˜›

Arrey no yaar u r getting them wrong... Their tolerance n patience levels r praiseworthy...It is a fact that out of all the scenes of YHM  that was played during the last one n half years of its telecast, more than 90% had KP in it and that too with DT... So, can you imagine? these people were tolerating those scenes with immense patience just to watch DT by ignoring KP, who for them is a beast...πŸ˜†...

.I think it is mandatory, if u r an ardent fan of one celebrity then u should definitely hate the other, nai...

Originally posted by: commotion1

I rather feel like watching beauty n the beast with her n karan.She got such a angelic face n karan is soo bad looking.

well said
bang on
dt is so gorgeous where as kp looks like a marasmic somalian kid with albinism
Edited by JLZDK - 9 years ago