Deep wala love. x'D 

Me toooπŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

episode was full of bromance πŸ˜†

I AGREE MANN! 
I found it quite okay. There was hardly anything good except that Wali-Behroze scene. 

Next episode is surely gonna be more interesting. Finally they are considering Wali and Faraah's nikkah. πŸ˜›

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh wali in blue Kurta and black shawl
manny136 thumbnail
Major conflicts ahead, i get arjumands no, heck even aga jaan was surprised by this idea. Arjumand has good reasons to say no, first her husband just died, making such emotionally based decisions not a good idea, her anger towards behroze and most importantly not wanting her kids to go through what she did, she wants them to be happy not be forced to marry someone they barely know. Arjumand will probably come around coz she understands the family better than anyone n how this union can change everything. As for ruhi her reaction will be the one to watch as well, her agreeing will probably not be under any pleasant circumstances, i see major changes in her and behrozes relationship. Wafa wedding countdown lol i wonder if they meet inthe next epior the one after coz next week looks like only the negotiation of the nikkah lol
Hifah thumbnail
😭 I m crying with wali that scene was so heart touching
Hifah thumbnail
Looks like many changes done in the serial :\
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm...episode was okay-ish, nothing too mind blasting about it. Except Abid Ali's fantastic acting and some more light on Wali's character. Otherwise there was just crying and sog and hospital :P But I really do appreciate the way Wali got more ground today. Obi is fantastic as Wali! All my doubts are gone seeing this episode. He's just so soft spoken and such a family oriented person...loved his breakdown scene with Behroze.

But my most favorite bit was Wali and AJ in the hospital. When Behroze wakes AJ up to have something to eat and AJ starts talking about Suhaib and crying...then Wali comes and consoles them. It was beautiful. And such a role reversal. We had gotten a scene previously where AJ was shown making Wali go to sleep and now Wali is so big and grown up that he pats his Agha Jaan's hand and soothes him...such a beautiful parallel..

I am really liking Farah. She has a heart but with a head on her shoulders. That bit of her talking with Moeez, "Baba ki family tou hum hain - main aur mumma.." that was a superb. She' s clearly worried about her family but doesn't know what to do with it. She can't understand her mother's strong insistence that Behroze's family is doing some voodoo on Behroze and neither can she deal with the fact that Behroze completely left his this family behind to reconnect with his real one.

Ruhi ko tou...! She is so anti-AJ! I know she has reasons to but god! Chidd chadh rahi thi mujhe! Precap looks veerrryy interesting! Gaah! Another wait!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
As much as I loved the precap (yaay! finally some focus shift to WaFa), I actually facepalmed at it. Behroze saying to AJ the same thing which AJ told him years ago, "Hafte ki kisi din ko dekh ke nikaah kar lete hain.." I mean the intentions are right of Behroze to some extent but years ago masla aisi baat se shuru hua tha...don't they get a feeling of deja vu? Idk how Arjumand is going to act about it...she being against Farah solely cuz she is RuRoz's daughter would be too much...last thing anyone needs is some saas-bahu drama. Wali se tou Behroze ne pooch liya and he said yes but koi Farah se bhi pooche...her life is also at stake here..

The precap is more discussion worthy than the episode xD
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice sad epi ..loved wali Behroze scenes ..wow wali he is too good yaar.❀️.the girl playing walis sis ..she is fab as well πŸ‘πŸΌ
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I AGREE MANN! 
I found it quite okay. There was hardly anything good except that Wali-Behroze scene. 

Next episode is surely gonna be more interesting. Finally they are considering Wali and Faraah's nikkah. πŸ˜›

Lol i knw right i always enjoy  bromance let it be sherlock, suits or any other series πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yess next episode surely seems interesting, i hope next se next week nikah ho jayee bssπŸ˜†