Master Chef Season 4

Navneet ne bana li Jodi

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola ! πŸ˜› this is my first and last post of this season πŸ˜†

Last season was fun on this forum with some popcorn time due to Navneet Rastogi πŸ˜†
Firstly Congrats Nikita πŸ₯³ you deserved it and how πŸ˜ƒ always knew she will win because Ripu also won when all thought Navneet might 😑 πŸ˜†

Ok so coming to my title...

I watched master chef extra class after eons ... And I despite having no interest in Bhakti went ahead to see what she makes as "Ulta Phulta Pizza" 😲

Toh Suniye ye recipe:

Lijiye cheesecake ke ingredients and audience will think it's a dessert pizza 😳

Next kaati ye zucchini mushroom aur eggplant leaving audience ---> 😳

Then make jam out of yellow bell pepper πŸ˜•

Aur tomato mousse

Aur Yeh Maara sixer - dip them grilled veggies in honey/cinnamon syrup 🀒

Ho gaya ulti Errr Ulta pizza 🀣

Also, here is a technique to make transparent jelly with mango pieces in between ...
Pour agar agar in a dish and put mangoes in other half ... TILT πŸ‘ the dish so that agar agar and mango pieces don't touch each other πŸ₯± freeze it titlted ... Put mango and pour another layer and again freeze the plate tilted ! πŸ€ͺ

Jaise puri kitchen me star plus couldn't provide a ramekin or mini springform pan 😭

And why is she Navneet ki behen? Two words : BAINGAN HALWA 🀣

Sorry but I was just too amused to share my extra class experience with you all 😑 😳

PS: does anyone have a working link to Nikita's passion fruit amrakhand extra class Epi ? 😭 please give it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Who did u want this season to win or previous ?
Me
1- radhika
2-shipra 😊
3- Ripu 😊
4- Nikita πŸ˜‰Edited by -Khush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so sorry, but I've only watched this season on MCI. I really do not know who are referring to or anything about the other references in your post.
I wanted Nikita or Vijay  to win, and I'm glad Nikita won.
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I'm so sorry, but I've only watched this season on MCI. I really do not know who are referring to or anything about the other references in your post.

I wanted Nikita or Vijay to win, and I'm glad Nikita won.

Aww that's fine no sorry lol! We had a guy called Navneet Rastogi last season who was a desi/ bumpkin version on ashish this season ! His way of talking makes Ashish tolerable ! He was in the final 😑 and just like Bhakti's recipe above, this guy made Baingan Ka halwa (eggplant) which the judges found tasty 🀒 go figure ! People used to bash him a lot πŸ˜†
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Aww that's fine no sorry lol! We had a guy called Navneet Rastogi last season who was a desi/ bumpkin version on ashish this season ! His way of talking makes Ashish tolerable ! He was in the final 😑 and just like Bhakti's recipe above, this guy made Baingan Ka halwa (eggplant) which the judges found tasty 🀒 go figure ! People used to bash him a lot πŸ˜†

haha i remember that
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
season 1 - all top 3 were good and deserving to win
season 2 -shazia
season 3 - Ripu
season 4 -vijay and nikita
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Hola ! πŸ˜› this is my first and last post of this season πŸ˜†

Last season was fun on this forum with some popcorn time due to Navneet Rastogi πŸ˜†
Firstly Congrats Nikita πŸ₯³ you deserved it and how πŸ˜ƒ always knew she will win because Ripu also won when all thought Navneet might 😑 πŸ˜†

Ok so coming to my title...

I watched master chef extra class after eons ... And I despite having no interest in Bhakti went ahead to see what she makes as "Ulta Phulta Pizza" 😲

Toh Suniye ye recipe:

Lijiye cheesecake ke ingredients and audience will think it's a dessert pizza 😳

Next kaati ye zucchini mushroom aur eggplant leaving audience ---> 😳

Then make jam out of yellow bell pepper πŸ˜•

Aur tomato mousse

Aur Yeh Maara sixer - dip them grilled veggies in honey/cinnamon syrup 🀒

Ho gaya ulti Errr Ulta pizza 🀣

Also, here is a technique to make transparent jelly with mango pieces in between ...
Pour agar agar in a dish and put mangoes in other half ... TILT πŸ‘ the dish so that agar agar and mango pieces don't touch each other πŸ₯± freeze it titlted ... Put mango and pour another layer and again freeze the plate tilted ! πŸ€ͺ

Jaise puri kitchen me star plus couldn't provide a ramekin or mini springform pan 😭

And why is she Navneet ki behen? Two words : BAINGAN HALWA 🀣

Sorry but I was just too amused to share my extra class experience with you all 😑 😳

PS: does anyone have a working link to Nikita's passion fruit amrakhand extra class Epi ? 😭 please give it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Who did u want this season to win or previous ?
Me
1- radhika
2-shipra 😊
3- Ripu 😊
4- Nikita πŸ˜‰

@bold : you can find all the episodes in Hotstar link

http://www.hotstar.com/?gclid=CMDplIrzgcQCFQwsjgodeKcA5w#!/masterchef-india-2850-s
mishti21 thumbnail
well I guess our choice is same , for me also it is
radhika
shipra
ripu
nikita
 I find all the winners perfect except season 1 , radhika was way better then the arrogant pankaj.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh god
kya yad dila dia 🀣 🀣
im sure if no voting was there
judges would have choosen bhakti as winner 4 her "innovative " pizza

ok my fav list
1-radhika
2-shazia
3-ripu
4-nikita
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Har har mahadevπŸ˜†
Khush...the mention of jodi...in your title suggests he has found his partner...πŸ˜†accidentally I bumped on to his marriage teaser just today...so thot u have posted that video...that teaser is a laugh riot...πŸ˜†.dint know whether posting that here wud be personal...so dint post...πŸ˜ƒ

My favourites were

Zebi and radhika
Shazia 
Ripu and khoki...if I am not mistakenπŸ˜•
Nikita and vijay...

-Khush- thumbnail
Hey @khwaish thanks for link 😊