Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat4u

So true Kalpana, Ashish is #TwamilyPride... he keeps amazing us and surprising us by a new quality of his. We all knew he was tough mentally but KKK also showcased his immense physical endurance capabilities also; and also his true friendly, jolly nature. 

I was proud to be his fan, being the amazing person,human being, actor, rockstar, hottie, amongst loads of other things he is.But today my respect and love for him has increased manifolds! love you loads Ashish.Just be the way you are always and thanks for dedicating the trophy to us. πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

To add to this, he broke record, never been to any elimination stunt!Wow! πŸ˜ƒ

You took the words out of my heart..πŸ‘
Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks. :) Congratulations Ashish, so proud to be his fan. This set of contestants was the best so far, shall miss them all.
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A well deserved win. I knew he would win for the kind of extraordinary capability of detaching his brain from the outside world and focusing on the stunt in hand he showcased  every now and then. And yeah, his physical endurance was also mindblowing throughout but it came from his psychological toughness only. So, yes he did well throughout and also enjoyed every bit that he could and thus, is not only the winner of the show but also of many hearts, credit the kind of demeneaur he possesses.
Definitely a celebration time, more so as he never did elimination stunt and because it's the first time that a deserving candidate won and not the one who had his day in the finals.
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A well deserved win. He looked fairly comfortable throughout most of the tasks and was always cheerful. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats! Ashish wasn't my favourite (those were Asha and Hussain) but even I can't deny that he was a very deserving contestant! He always performed all his stunts with enthusiasm, a good attitude, and finesse! Glad he won!!! :)
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The KKK gang rocks   :P

Congrats Ashish.

Will miss watching Hussain, Ashish, and the rest of the gang. They are all pretty amazing.  ;)

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A well deserved win!! Congratulations Ashish!! πŸ₯³
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well deserved winner Ashish.. I also loved Chang.. He was amazing too.. All the khiladis who made it to the Top 8 were amazing..
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ‘congrats to Ashish.a truely deserving winner. 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He desarve πŸ˜³ congrats Aashish πŸ₯³