Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Twamily Pride 
Twamily trophy ki 
Twamily hero 

God !!! just love him !!!!! Ashish you're the best !! 
Minionite thumbnail
I am so happy!!! I kept hoping he would win and he did!
Minionite thumbnail
I've watched him in a few movies, but I never thought I would become such a big fan of his. Totally agree with you. He's very sweet, caring, and was the strongest contender for me!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to Ashish on winning KKK  👏
Happy for him, his family and his fans too :D

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish deserve to win nd he won.
I m sooo happy.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow.. nice!  :D
minakrish thumbnail
Congratulations Ashish Chowdhry! 🥳 A well deserved win! 😃 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So true Kalpana, Ashish is #TwamilyPride... he keeps amazing us and surprising us by a new quality of his. We all knew he was tough mentally but KKK also showcased his immense physical endurance capabilities also; and also his true friendly, jolly nature. 

I was proud to be his fan, being the amazing person,human being, actor, rockstar, hottie, amongst loads of other things he is.But today my respect and love for him has increased manifolds! love you loads Ashish.Just be the way you are always and thanks for dedicating the trophy to us. 😃🥳

To add to this, he broke record, never been to any elimination stunt!Wow! 😃
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chahat4u

So true Kalpana, Ashish is #TwamilyPride... he keeps amazing us and surprising us by a new quality of his. We all knew he was tough mentally but KKK also showcased his immense physical endurance capabilities also; and also his true friendly, jolly nature. 

I was proud to be his fan, being the amazing person,human being, actor, rockstar, hottie, amongst loads of other things he is.But today my respect and love for him has increased manifolds! love you loads Ashish.Just be the way you are always and thanks for dedicating the trophy to us. 😃🥳

To add to this, he broke record, never been to any elimination stunt!Wow! 😃

so true !!!👍🏼
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I've watched him in a few movies, but I never thought I would become such a big fan of his. Totally agree with you. He's very sweet, caring, and was the strongest contender for me!

I agree, this forum is not the right place.But still, cannot help to add. That is Ashish's magic. His films did not showcase even 1 percent of what he truly is, and what talent he possesses. His returning to television with Ek Mutthi Aasmaan & KKK was the real window to real him and once you get to know him; you cannot help but love him.