Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Shweta is ALWAYS far better dressed than Ash!!! The woman is a style icon. So classy, so chic!

Love what she's wearing & what the bride is wearing! That lehenga is gorgeous!! Kunal is a handsome man but looking weird & why is he standing in all the photos while his bride is sitting? Lol. 

But not bad.. From a mid rung actor to a Bachchan. *wink*
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's wrong with Hrithik? It hurts me to see him like this.He was my childhood crush😭😭😭 
Never liked those blingy  Abu Sandip anarkalis Aishwaria loves to wear all the time. Thankfully here her outfit  isnt that bad- waist up she is looking gorgeous- the color red works for Ash I think. 😊 

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinite-

LOL at the make up of the lady next to Hrithik. Her face and neck are of different tones. Ghostly. 😆

she even rubbed it on hrithik's neck 😲 🤣 look closely
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumro-potash

What's wrong with Hrithik? It hurts me to see him like this.He was my childhood crush😭😭😭 

Never liked those blingy  Abu Sandip anarkalis Aishwaria loves to wear all the time. Thankfully here her outfit  isnt that bad- waist up she is looking gorgeous- the color red works for Ash I think. 😊 

i think Hrithik is still the same except he has too much oil in his hair. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The entire Bachchan clan came together at the reception of Naina Bachchan and Kunal Kapoor. Aishwarya, Abhishek, Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan are seen here with the bride's mother Ramola. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Priyanka Gandhi Vadra with husband Robert at the wedding reception of Amitabh Bachchan's niece Naina. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan click a selfie with Anupam Kher. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Agstya and Navya Naveli Nanda, son and daughter of Shweta Nanda at the reception. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Kirron Kher at the wedding reception. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Kunal and Naina walk up to meet the guests with the bride's father Ajitabh. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan at their grand wedding reception in Delhi. (HT photo/Rajesh Kashyap)

Chhota Abhishek, Chhoti Riya...

Bob Vadra looks like a Latino pimp.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Chhota Abhishek, Chhoti Riya...

🤣
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^ Navya looks diff in these photos. ... in these photos, she looks more like shweta in her younger days. 
Its funny how Aagastya is Abhishek's replica and Navya is Shweta's :)) 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Agastya stay is going to grow up to be a very goodlooking man!  Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago