the toughest episode to watch-11 April.

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode for me was heartbreaking to see my three favs go in one episode it was emotional .
I really wanted to ssee Hussain in the final for me he was the best khiladi this season.
Raka and As a should also have been there. Raka has been one of the most humble contestants and I loved how asha went with a smile.for me she was the strongest girl contestant the only time I remember her crying was when Ridhi left otherwise She did each stunt with a smile.

I will also say even though he wasn't one of my favs Nandish has been a wildcard in the true sense he gave great competition to the others.

I am rooting for Ashish to win the title with Chang as the runner up because out of the final 4 these two have been the most consistent but Ashish edges it he has been awesome in all stunts he did.Edited by krutiv100 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree..It was hard to guess who will go and who will stay and every elimination was unpredictable but most of them all was Hussain's elimination..I was so confident he would be in the finals..sad that he could not make it but he did a great job throughout this season and performed amazingly so many stunts..love him and all the best to him!..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, I expected and wanted Hussain and Rakesh atleast to be in the Final Four. But then Chang and Husssain were to compete against each other sadly. 
Minionite thumbnail
I had fully expected to see Ashish, Hussain, Rakesh, and Asha in the finale and 3 of them are out. I can just hope that Ashish will go on to win!
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My final 4 prediction was always Ashish, Hussain, Rakesh and either Asha / Sagarika (both girls are strong).  Hussain being out shocked me the most.Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaz_

My final 4 prediction was always Ashish, Hussain, Rakesh and either Asha / Sagarika (both girls are strong).  Hussain being out shocked me the most.

Yes, I really wanted Ashish,Hussain,Rakesh and then either of Sagarika or Asha in Top-four. ðŸ˜•