-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Agree with you Dee :D

I loved the promo and the leads look stunning <3

Promising show I say!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Best thing about this show is the concept is refreshing!!

Waiting to see Kritika back on screen :D
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Best thing about the show is Rajeev & Kritika obviously. the concept looks fresh and RAJEEV is back to rock our hearts!!
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

The promos are looking good.

Lets see how this shapes up. I hope that they focus more on the journalism and the media aspect of it rather the usual romantic angle. It would be very disappointing should they choose to go down the later route.

And finally a question. Is this a finite series??

yeah its a finite series...
And I am hoping for the best as u said above...

Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

all promos r very osome 

absolutely...👏

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

Best thing about the show is Rajeev & Kritika obviously. the concept looks fresh and RAJEEV is back to rock our hearts!!

I agree with u completely on the above statement...😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, am Tupu.
Am huge fan of Kritika Kamra and loving Rajeev-Kritika pair too. The promo was bold... with something new and never-seen-before on TV, but so much relatable to today's times.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Best thing about this show is the concept is refreshing!!

Waiting to see Kritika back on screen :D

Absolutely and the Rajeev kritika together will burn our screens...😳

Originally posted by: Malika

Hey great post senorita. Even I am a huge fan of Rajeev and have followed all his shows from KTH to LRL and then all his movies too. Its a dream to get a chance of seeing him daily on our screens. Its really a dream. As for Kritika I have always loved her in both KMH1 and KMH2 and i think she's great in bubbly roles. Very balanced and adorable...no overacting. So I am sure here too she will pull this extrovert and sharp character of Ananya very well.

As for first impression, honestly the first promo was mind-blowing and the trailer was just a stronger confirmation of the quality of content and performances of this show. I think we are gonna get many amazing romantic and emotional scenes between kaYa too as Rajeev has himself said in his interview their are many emotional angles to Kabir's characters and I love it :-D And since this show will run for atleast 5-6 months from now we are surely gonna get some awesome moments to cherish. So all in all i have just fastened my seatbelts and am all in for this roller coaster ride. More excited coz I know this series is not gonna run till ages with ever dragging story. I know it will end in 6 months and in that time it will keep me to the edge of my seat in each and every epi!!

you said it all dear what I am feeling...
Really I am just waiting for tomorrow now...😳

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

Sizzling hot promo and Rajeev urrrfff my sujal is my reason for watching this show 😊

I agree with u completely...😳