Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tia, so good to see you back in the forum...Been meaning to welcome you back, but I haven't seen you online whenever I am here...
So here's a zorsa's jappi from me...πŸ€—

And yes you are right about us being able to appreciate negative characters when the over all story is stalling, and that was what happened at the time when she first shed that docile act and we got see her acting skills in Q2...atleast for me...the story had been stagnant for a long time and whatever part of the story was moving it went at snail pace...
All the same still seeing vamps and vilians wins all the time at a streach too much also wears out the story and also our patience...

Currenlty Additi's role is enjoyable, but if I see her winning too much it would make our hero look weak even if not crying as before, so I would hope there should be a few wins for him in the coming week atleast. Even if leads are separated, hero's should not be made to look unable to one up the negatives too long which was what was wrong with Q2 for the past 6-7 months or so...

Once again, love seeing you back here...wish I could see Sakura (Kira?) too...
Missed you guys..see you around dear...me off for now...

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kiara is in Hibernation currentlyπŸ˜† she just gives guest appearances in our CC πŸ˜­ I miss her πŸ˜³
flora212 thumbnail
I hope someday Chudail looses her magical powers and turns out to be classy vamp πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Cute πŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheAish

Tia, so good to see you back in the forum...Been meaning to welcome you back, but I haven't seen you online whenever I am here...

So here's a zorsa's jappi from me...πŸ€—

And yes you are right about us being able to appreciate negative characters when the over all story is stalling, and that was what happened at the time when she first shed that docile act and we got see her acting skills in Q2...atleast for me...the story had been stagnant for a long time and whatever part of the story was moving it went at snail pace...
All the same still seeing vamps and vilians wins all the time at a streach too much also wears out the story and also our patience...

Currenlty Additi's role is enjoyable, but if I see her winning too much it would make our hero look weak even if not crying as before, so I would hope there should be a few wins for him in the coming week atleast. Even if leads are separated, hero's should not be made to look unable to one up the negatives too long which was what was wrong with Q2 for the past 6-7 months or so...

Once again, love seeing you back here...wish I could see Sakura (Kira?) too...
Missed you guys..see you around dear...me off for now...

Thank you so much for such warm welcome.. It really touched my heart to see Forum members being so welcoming and so full of warmth.. It really fills my heart and makes me slap myself for going away from such wonderful forum and away from such wonderful friends.

Yes you are right Bad Guys winning all the time does gets tiresome.. I so wanna see the Game of Chess between Aahil and Sanam2. Both winning alternative games and giving each other check and mate.

Waiting to Chat with you sooner.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with all you guys! I cant stand to see this Chudail win for longer! At least THIS round should go to Aahil! Come on already! For her to prove AGAIN that she is pregnant? Get real!

Also, she uses Nazia again, but then what happens? She is not pregnant? How is she going to produce a child? How long can a women pretend to be pregnant? It's ridiculous. Even if she used this Saif and got pregnant, one check will confirm how far gone her pregnancy is, and there is NO way, someone can fake a parity of 15 weeks? What is she going to say? That this child is taking an extra 5 months to come out? LOL

I know this show has NO logic, but for god sake's dont make such a stupid joke of this subject coz no women can fake a pregnancy for that long, and no women can pretend that her child is taking an extra 4 months to be born! It's utter rubbish! Get REAL CV's and show us that Chudail gets discredited! Because this is a joke now!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Agree with all you guys! I cant stand to see this Chudail win for longer! At least THIS round should go to Aahil! Come on already! For her to prove AGAIN that she is pregnant? Get real!

Also, she uses Nazia again, but then what happens? She is not pregnant? How is she going to produce a child? How long can a women pretend to be pregnant? It's ridiculous. Even if she used this Saif and got pregnant, one check will confirm how far gone her pregnancy is, and there is NO way, someone can fake a parity of 15 weeks? What is she going to say? That this child is taking an extra 5 months to come out? LOL

I know this show has NO logic, but for god sake's dont make such a stupid joke of this subject coz no women can fake a pregnancy for that long, and no women can pretend that her child is taking an extra 4 months to be born! It's utter rubbish! Get REAL CV's and show us that Chudail gets discredited! Because this is a joke now!

Chudail needs to loose now...seriously! 
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Mandy.. Maybe she will perform some black magic and make her child grow at alarming rate inside the womb by giving the fetus the Grow-up potion and make the child come out soon. Anything can happen with Black Magic. πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€”
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

@Mandy.. Maybe she will perform some black magic and make her child grow at alarming rate inside the womb by giving the fetus the Grow-up potion and make the child come out soon. Anything can happen with Black Magic. πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€”

no she is a witch so her body must be performing differently from humans🀣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Yes Nafz its possible. Anything can happen in Gul mata's crappy show. Edited by TIA.Tia - 9 years ago