Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Yes Mafz its possible. Anything can happen in Gul mata's crappy show.

no honestly actually Witches are different cause they are immortalπŸ˜† but the fact is this doesn't suits in QHπŸ˜• I wish QH was supernatural story it would have been more perfectπŸ˜† anyways Gul ka show he Gul hi jane πŸ˜›
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nafs made aditi at 😲 she hates sanam2

I love chuhil negative chemistry kvb aditi rocks their Tasshan the way they bring down each other she is good actress beautiful.

Nafs I don't think u will add me but it will be unfair πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail

Finally an AT for Aditi. Add me too. Love her in QH and nowadays watching the episodes for her and KVB only.

Hi Tia ditto same πŸ˜† I love their negative chemistry aditi ia a good confident actress
Why chudail needs money coz its for humans not for chudail

Yup sanam2 is possessive of. Ahil but same time she eyes baby boy πŸ˜†

Gul πŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aman she eyes Baby boy because she wants to get preggo by hook or by crook. Or else Aahil will get an opportunity to kick her out of the house. She is afraid that she will loose her grip on Aahil, as the alibi of being pregnant is the only thing forcing Aahil to keep quiet. Chudail seems to think so, b'coz she does not know that Aahil is already aware of this fact. Since Aahil rejected her advances she is using the Baby Boy. As she said in the episode "Since she does not have Moon in her Destiny, she has to make do with the shooting Star." Moon here being Aahil and Shooting Star is Saif.

@Bold.. Credit goes to Armu for such beautiful translation.
Edited by TIA.Tia - 9 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail

Aman she eyes Baby boy because she wants to get preggo by hook or by crook. Or else Aahil will get an opportunity to kick her out of the house. She is afraid that she will loose her grip on Aahil, as the alibi of being pregnant is the only thing forcing Aahil to keep quiet. Chudail seems to think so, b'coz she does not know that Aahil is already aware of this fact. Since Aahil rejected her advances she is using the Baby Boy. As she said in the episode "Since she does not have Moon in her Destiny, she has to make do with the shooting Star." Moon here being Aahil and Shooting Star is Saif.

@Bold.. Credit goes to Armu for such beautiful translation.

That's called cheating πŸ˜†   But faking and then getting pregnant. By another man just to be with ahil I don't like this idea πŸ₯±

Their negative Tasman chemistry I like tia

For making moon from when deads care about horoscope lol πŸ˜†

But Tia I want Ashok should overpower her that he knows she is bitch I will love to see bad boy Ahil bbb ing Her I love the way they fight negative
So that means chudail will not leave ahil I will their confrontation πŸ˜† Edited by innocent.aman - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Witch Please! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love Additi in her current role though! Awesome job she is doing, portraying such amazing expressions! Wow!

When she entered I din't quite give importance to her, like okay she is another character, yes fine. Guess the characters who grow on you, and you develop a thing for them, THAT is what she has done! Amazing! β­οΈ

She is a vamp, and out and out vamp! But I really like her. Specially her "thing" with Aahil aka KVB. They have quite a something! I love their scenes man! Right now watching only BECAUSE OF THEM! 

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Even I want to see for once Aahil winning over Sanam2 and proving her wrong and persuading her in telling the whereabouts of Real Sanam.
innocent.aman thumbnail

Even I want to see for once Aahil winning over Sanam2 and proving her wrong and persuading her in telling the whereabouts of Real Sanam.

Yeah this time I want Ahil winning over evil. Sanam but Tia u know Gil she loves vamp fests 🀒
And it's clear they will drag the story πŸ˜†

It's irritating now I enjoying ahil scenes. And chuhil πŸ˜†

I don't think gul will let aahil overpower sanam2

I can't see like random forever I need good story
innocent.aman thumbnail
Aditi u have outshined amrapali. In qh
U r classy but I can't support sanam2 witch. She is

So sanam2 how she will react seeing jannat she will become violently possessive about aahil
πŸ˜•
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Rightly said Aman, Additi has truly surpassed Amra in the Vamp act. She comes off much more stronger than Fake Misbah. Amara was good as Begum Sahiba. But as Fake Misbah she has fallen flat on face. She has failed to create an impact of being the International Criminal. She comes off as an cheap caricature.. Amra is doing her best, but it seems CV's have lost he plot and making Fakistan Track look like one huge joke where Surbhi and Amra's talent is being wasted.

Chalo atleast they are doing justice to KVB and Additi.