Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Looking forward to ur dance Additi! You look really sexy!!  Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys will you all finish this thread within a month?  If so then tell me I will make a new thread in advance today as I won't be here for 1 month or so. Do inform me by today
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Looking forward to ur dance Additi! You look really sexy!! 

Yes. The colour combination of the saree she's wearing looks fabulous as well! <3
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love her. How much chemistry when she was slinking to Aahil.
And her with Murtaza right before she injects him, chemistry was all from her end. Wow, Additi. Sexy, she is. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Ok question for Additi fans...

Suppose her name was not Sanam on the show, what name (preferably Muslim) would you want for her? And lets just say she is the Begum of Bhopal, not a witch, but an elegant and enigmatic lady with secret desires of her own lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
My favorite portion today (well the only part I really paid attention to lol) was the dance between Additi-KV-Mouni! It was really sexy! I loved the way he spun both girls away! And the way S2 was touching Aahil as well as his reactions! He appeared to be a bit more tolerant towards Mouni, maybe cuz of the natural spite he shares for S2, which gave him negative vibes from the girl who had her face partially covered! Which made the scene even better! It was just plain sexy! KV's expressions were bang on and Additi was just so so sexy! These two are perfect in such scenes! How I wish we got a real or dream sequence between them as well! They blaze the screen each n every time ❤️ And not just with KV, the same applies to Additi n Aakash! Too bad these two guys were completely ignored in terms of performances! Such great opportunities lost!! I guess PH prefers flat soda as oppose to wine (or any other chilled flavorful drink) lol Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

Thanks for the quick reply! Will keep that in mind lol Its actually for the SS I am writing with Additi, KV, Aakash n Amra! Its AU, but I plan on retaining certain names, locations, etc... But certainly dont wanna call her Sanam n upset/confuse fans lol Hence, searching for names lol 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Hearing the song Abhi Abhi from Jism 2... Idk why I imagined S2 with both guys (separately) 😆 I guess I have the Jannat syndrome lol Tho it doesnt go with S2's image on the show, dream sequence mein kuch bhi chalta hai 😉😆
Raingoddess thumbnail
Keep rocking Additi! Its not easy to play a vamp but your doing an awesome job girl!! 
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ADDITI ROCKS.
 i love her chemistry so much with KV.
Both of them are so sexy and hot together,.
Wish we get new show for both of them as a couple..
Love it...
THey are something...😳