Frequent Posters

Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Adivir off screen pic
credit someone insta.😊

Love you as Sanam2 Additi! 😳

I rate your acting calibre the highest among your colleagues/contemporaries. Indeed, you have improved since Kis Desh Mein days.

Your presence on QH is what makes it worth watching! I just love watching Chudail and her antics, the only consistent character. Moreover, your palpable chemistry with Saifoo aka Akash makes me 😳.

I also love your chem with KV and wish ChuHil were given more prevalence in storyline. 😉 Cause let's face it, only your character has the required brains to neutralise the male lead's *cough* lack of brains. *cough*
And your chem in the dilbar dilbar song has left me hungry for more. 😆 😳
halima_zaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanie

Personally now i really like Additi as actress.Not impress much when first time she coming in qh but then she good as vamp. Honestly i Hope additi wont leave.I love her acting n her negative chemistry with KV n Akaash.Thats all.

Come to character Sanam2 in quboolhai well its enjoyable when she n aahil keep fightng n give attitude to each others but right now she just make Aahil again look weak so maybe its time they separated her from her Aahiljie. 😆 Saif need  to take sanam2 away from Sahil life now.Cant help,as much i like kv n additi -ve chemistry i also Sahil shipper 😉..I dont want to c kv as weak aahil again.
Maybe not with kv but her n Akaash also have great chems.So they can move track with her n Saif together now.
Yes surely Chuhill will be missing but im willing to let them go for my real shipper.😆
No need for her to leave.they could end her track with aahil n let her with Saif,but if she getting another offer for good yeah it her desicion then.
Gud luck to her in future if the news is true.I still hope she n Kv will ahve chance to be pair as couple in another serial after this not for -ve chemistry but +ve one..Hope so.
U did great job as vamps additi..

well i agree she is fab now her look is change i loke in this avater in starting she wear like an sanam dress so she looking wired but now she looking stunning 
i like her
halima_zaka thumbnail
nyc y

Adivir off screen pic
credit someone insta.😊

nyc yr
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kv n Additi chemistry rocked yesterday! This guy has a crush on her! Their scenes are so enjoyable!!!
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Except it's not Sanam2 who's making Aahil look weak. It's the lack of dealing with Shaad.I don't know why all the blame goes on her.A vamp does what a vamp does. Look around in the other shows, and you see the same thing. A vamp having upper hand also doesn't mean the other character is weak. It depends on how the character reacts and deals with the situation.

Sanam2 played a card, Aahil can deal with her, but why not with Shaad?

Shaad is who makes Aahil look weak. Not Sanam2. But blame conveniently falls...

Totally agree with you KK. It's not Sanam2 that makes Ahil look weak. 

Right now Ahil appears weak even in front of Sanam2 because her actions are geared to further the freak triangle and to further Sanam's equation with Shaad and Ahils acts like as if there is nothing he can do about it.
Ahil's inaction and whimpyness is all his ...as its all to do with Shaad and last nights dialogue of Sanam is clear enough indication as to what we are supposed to think of Shaad as a character in the show. So Ahil would NOT act or think about Shaad in a way that would make Shaad look bad as a character. 
And mind you Ahil is not just weak, but his character is full of contradictions and he looks, pathetic, selfish, undeserving, and his love as unrealistic as Shaads love for Sanam...Frankly they have dumbed down Ahil to Jannat's level so whats there to look forward to in Sahil I really don't see.

There is no need to end Sanam2 character unless the show is wrapping up which I hope is soon enough. 

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love KV n ADDITI chemistry at last night epsd.Love the way KV pulls Additi.They really something.Hot tashan they have last night.Im loving their chemistry.Yes,she is negative chara but negative or positive both actor did well..Appreciate their hardwork.I thought before i will never ever like watching KV with other actress than SJ but now i admit KV even look good with anyone.They rock it n i hope Gul or onother PH cast them in new serial together..like cat/mouse fight character must b osem.. 😆😊

Edited by Hanie - 9 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love KV n ADDITI chemistry at last night epsd.Love the way KV pulls Additi.They really something.Hot tashan they have last night.Im loving their chemistry.Yes,she is negative chara but negative or positive both actor did well..Appreciate their hardwork.I thought before i will never ever like watching KV with other actress than SJ but now i admit KV even look good with anyone.They rock it n i hope Gul or onother PH cast them in new serial together..like cat/mouse fight character must b osem.. 😆😊

Totally agree that their chemistry was good. Actually the sensuous feel Chudail gets being pushed away by the guy she is chasing down...and Ahil's irritation...Both the actors have hit the right note here.👏 One can enjoy Chudail basking in the attention and Ahil squirming under it.

Hats off to these two for making it enjoyable, both ways.👏 

These two remind me of...

VIKRAM and BETAAL!😉😆

Esp that upcoming scene in black night dress, burning the photos...sitting on that white couch..Chudail is reminiscent of Betaal.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFL I love Chudail.
Once again she is used to love forward freak triangle. Aahil's lack of reaction has to do with once again Shaad and Jannat, and she gets the blame.

But there is one thing. She is doing everything Shaad is uncomfortable with, and she gets no credit. Burn, burn, burn dear major. Be annoyed and feel uncomfortable all you want. I hope you squirm and watch as your delusional lies and world all come tumbling down. 

All the best Chudail. Keep it up!
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ILU Chudail.
You may be used now not only to whitewash Shaad, but bleach him.

But at least you get to mouth dialogues and make fun of a cheesy letter and even cheesier love story you've made up, not too off from the delusional lies he's been telling till now.