Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😳 😳 😳 Awwww thats sooo sweeeeeet...Edited by niya - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niya

SRK ko sweets mein describe karna hai?Well...that'll be hard as he has such a variety of sweetness in him πŸ˜ƒ ....but will give it a try... 😳

I think that Gulab Jamun describe SRK the best as... firstly he is as sweet lookig as a Gulab and secondly he has such a nice and caring interior...an example of this was when he said that he would help the family of the person whom got shot at his house...also I think that SRK truly is an embassidor for Bollywood and so is Gulab Jamun for India! πŸ˜†

Will definately post pics later! πŸ˜ƒ

agree...thatz wat i was about to post...srk is a gulab jamun...totally agree with u niyaa πŸ˜›
anisha1129 thumbnail

My celeb is the one & only : Sandeep Acharya (winner of Indian Idol 2)

He resembles gulab jamun becuz firstly gulab jamun is my favorite meetai!!! Wenever I see sum1 eating gulab jamun,,(whether it be me or sum1else) theres always a "chamak" or smile on their face…heres a pic..isnt there a chamak on his face?

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awsome post Khairu😳

will put mine up a lil later...still thinkin about it😳

@sweta!...really nice Job hun!😳

--Rachna😳

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 17 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww..will be back with my celeb πŸ˜ƒ
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

awsome post Khairu😳

will put mine up a lil later...still thinkin about it😳

@sweta!...really nice Job hun!😳

--Rachna😳

Thanks Rachna!
doly_455 thumbnail
    what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....??? .............my ans would be kheer!!
    also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰.......................Kheer is a sweet, simple pure dessert, which is garnished with nutritious ingredients like kaju, badam, pista, ......srk is sweet natured, simple and modest, pure at heart actor........who is gifted with talent, energy, luck , love, family and his nature......
  1. if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

Edited by doly_455 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI from 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann'.

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....??? 

it's gajjar halwa. piping hot, sweet gajjar halwa.

also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰

halwa is looks good enought to eat. divyanka looks good enough to eat as well.😳 halwa is very sweet just like divyanka. most of all, she is refreshing like a plate of halwa.

for me, i can never get tired of halwa. just like how i can never get tired of divyaka.😳 when i have halwa, i feel happy, i feel the same whenever i see divyanka on tv.πŸ˜›   

if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

both look good enough to eat!πŸ˜› lols!πŸ˜†

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

AJAY KRISH from 'Mamta'

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....??? 

mysore pak. 😊

also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰

mysore pak is hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. ajay is exactly like this sweet.πŸ˜› he might be cool and collected on the outside, but in fact he gives a lot of importance to feelings.😳 mysore pak also has an unique taste. ajay is as unique as this mittai.  πŸ‘

if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

they look nothing alike.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but they have a lot in common if you look beyond the physical apperances. 😊

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

BBW, mein aaa rahi hoon!!! Photo lene ke liye πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Accha, doll bhi chalega πŸ˜†