Diwali/Eid bash3: Your SWEET Celebrity!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey allπŸ€—

Are you all enjoying the festive season in CFC? Wait wait, we have a couple more things lined up for you all! Everything will be up by tomorrow!

Now, the subject says your SWEET celebrity! πŸ€” how did I know your favorite celebrity is sweet? Well, its because all mithai's are berryyy sweet, hai na?

So, tell us...

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....???
    also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰
  1. if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

Chalo aao, sab mu meetha kar ke jao!πŸ˜›

love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Awesome post once again, Khairu! 😳

My Chosen Celebrity is, of course, my husband, Pulkit Samrat😳.

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....???

Well, I think the mithai, ladoo, resembles him the most!

also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰

He reminds me of ladoo the most, because to make ladoo, you have to go through a lott of steps to make them taste sweet. Pulkit😳 works all day and half a night to show us his show. We know how much he works by personally talking to him.😳

Compare your celebrity and if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

My Hubby:

The Ladoo:

well, they kinda resemble😳

Pulkit Samrat

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....??? I would have to say Gulab Jamun

also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..Well..to telll you the truth I dunnooo..Mostly because he is soo sweet.haha and he's the same color as it πŸ˜† !!jkjk...but yeah.For some reason.That's just the sweet he reminds me of! 😳

Compare your celebrity and if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most! Compare him too...?? && I'll post the pics lateerr

*I hope I did this right!*

Muuchh Lovee,

Roohani AKA SS.

Originally posted by svh2010

Compare your celebrity and if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!

My Hubby:

The Ladoo:

well, they kinda resemble😳

woah, the cutie is as cute as gol gol laddoo! nice comparison Sweta!!πŸ‘

i'll put my answers up later tonightπŸ˜ƒ

khair ji.... i feel apko sweets kuch ziyada pasand hai.... πŸ˜•
Nice... I'll try to post my answers soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by guess_gallery

khair ji.... i feel apko sweets kuch ziyada pasand hai.... πŸ˜•

jiju aap phi naπŸ˜† we will surely partake rt πŸ˜‰. Preity is naturally sweet so many sweets ummm will think and let you know😊

SRK ko sweets mein describe karna hai?Well...that'll be hard as he has such a variety of sweetness in him πŸ˜ƒ ....but will give it a try... 😳

I think that Gulab Jamun describe SRK the best as... firstly he is as sweet lookig as a Gulab and secondly he has such a nice and caring interior...an example of this was when he said that he would help the family of the person whom got shot at his house...also I think that SRK truly is an embassidor for Bollywood and so is Gulab Jamun for India! πŸ˜†

Will definately post pics later! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet_kp

woah, the cutie is as cute as gol gol laddoo! nice comparison Sweta!!πŸ‘

i'll put my answers up later tonightπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks, Khair!! As that one person said, you seem to like sweet, sweet Mithai a lot!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sweet_kp

So, tell us...

Celebrity is Khushi dii

what mithai resembles your celebrity the most? is it roshogulla? gulab jambun? kaju katri? ....??? khushi dii resembles a multi colored(green.pinksih/organgish n white) Burfi
    also, do tell us WHY your celebrity resembles this sweet sweet mithai..πŸ˜‰well just like a burfi has 4 different sides, khushi dii has 4 different aweosme qualities- originatly, creativity, helpfulness, and generousity with all meet yup at one point just like a burfi and her 4 qualities meet up and form her heart of gold! the mulitcolored part are similar to her awesome personality. She is emotional when it comes to her friends and family. Strong is another one .. No matter wat khushi dii is very strong inside and can face many problems. And last but not least is her maan. she has a very saaf heart. its filled with love. she doesnt hold grudges against people and wants best for everyone. And just likepeople liek da colors of burfil, people liek da perosnalities of khushi dii and she always has a speical glow when she dcomes on IF!
  1. if possible put a picture of your celebrity and the mithai that he/she resembles the most!
    khairu i cant put up a pic of khushi dii cuz i dunhave any of her, oi hope khushi dii is an exception

Burfi:

Luv Puja